Twice I tried to vote yesterday but couldn't. The volume of people at my polling location

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
was that busy, I would say that there is parking there for about 150 cars. No place to park at all. The line of people was longer than I had ever seen it in previous elections. The governor's race is not a race at all, Gov Bill Lee (R) in a reelection cake walk. No US Senatorial race. US house race will replace longtime D US Rep Cooper with an R thanks to redistricting and yet the massive turnout. TN Senate and House slightly more competitive. It's great to live in a red state.

I'll still vote on Election Day come hell or high water. I want the D candidates to not only lose but to be humiliated in the size of their loses,

Jerry

May 29, 2001
was that busy, I would say that there is parking there for about 150 cars. No place to park at all. The line of people was longer than I had ever seen it in previous elections. The governor's race is not a race at all, Gov Bill Lee (R) in a reelection cake walk. No US Senatorial race. US house race will replace longtime D US Rep Cooper with an R thanks to redistricting and yet the massive turnout. TN Senate and House slightly more competitive. It's great to live in a red state.

I'll still vote on Election Day come hell or high water. I want the D candidates to not only lose but to be humiliated in the size of their loses,

Agreed...and moreover it's important that every single Dem-Mediacrat on the ballot lose regardless of the post they're running for. This is a Party corrupt to the core and nobody associated with it should get off the hook. A message needs to be sent.