ADVERTISEMENT

Typical no class Iowa fans. Booing when Penn State players injured. Iowa Coach Ferentz doubles down.

Haha, I just got banned from HR. The football douchebags apparently didn't appreciate the Purdue beer picture.

Well it was a classic, that is for sure. I guess cancel culture is alive and well in the corn fields.

Is their board getting shut down by Nov 1st as well? If so the rest of us have some work cut out for us in the next 2 weeks. Think about it, as a kind of a badge of honor.

Understood - a lot of wtf? Saw this while searching for something else and couldn't resist

Last edited:
Haha, I just got banned from HR. The football douchebags apparently didn't appreciate the Purdue beer picture.

I was banned last night, I pointed out their number two ranking didn’t last long, within minutes there were two pedophile reference responses then I got banned…. Oh well
Hate to play "parent" here but you two need to start behaving yourselves over there... :)

Hate to play "parent" here but you two need to start behaving yourselves over there... :)
Lol, I was nicely pointing out that their number two ranking didn’t last long, only facts. I am wondering what rule I broke, the supposed reason for my ban. Oh well. We should learn better from you.

One of the responses I got said they don’t care if they lost to Purdue as long as they beat us. Yeah, right…..

Last edited:
Sounds to me like the administrator changed the setting where they need to approve new members before they are given posting privileges. They do that alot when something has happened where they will get flooded with new signups from opposing teams fans looking to troll. Iowa getting beat a week after their fans were low class scum is an example. The PSU wrestling team breaking their hearts next March will be another one. If this is the case, anyone that may look like a PSU fan (California_Nit for example) wont be given privileges. I know this because I was once a Hawkeye Fan over there (most knowledgeable one they ever had to be honest lol) because they wouldnt approve my PSU related username and it took months for them to shut off that feature and allow all new users to post.

Or they may have banned your ip . In that case it'll take a little more legwork on your part to get back in the game but not too much. Try creating one through a different ip adress or try under private mode or through an VPN. Still though, if I'm right about them having to approve new users you still need to register under a not so obvious PSU related username because they still need to approve it.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like the administrator changed the setting where they need to approve new members before they are given posting privileges. They do that alot when something has happened where they will get flooded with new signups from opposing teams fans looking to troll. Iowa getting beat a week after their fans were low class scum is an example. The PSU wrestling team breaking their hearts next March will be another one. If this is the case, anyone that may look like a PSU fan (California_Nit forcexample) wont be given privileges. I know this because I was once a Hawkeye Fan over there (most knowledgeable one they ever had to be honest) because they wouldnt approve my PSU related username and it took months for them to shut off that feature and allow all new users to post.

Or they may have banned your ip address or any ip address coming from an certain region like central Pennsylvania. In that case it'll take a little more legwork on your part to get back in the game but not too much. Try creating one through a different ip adress or try under private mode or through an VPN. Still though, if I'm right about them having to approve new users you still need to register under a not so obvious PSU related username because they still need to approve it.

Lol, BethlehemSteel was under a Canadian vpn, and my supposedly secretive next account was in the Bahamas. Dbag Mike Tenrith has some skills.

Lol, BethlehemSteel was under a Canadian vpn, and my supposedly secretive next account was in the Bahamas. Dbag Mike Tenrith has some skills.
Lol. Yeah... I think they set it where they are approving all new users so doesnt matter what your ip address or VPN. Just wait it out a little bit. They will shut if off soon as new Hawk fans start contacting Rivals that they cant post there. Understand, the mods and admins arent that active there nor do they fool with running that site much. You wont be the only one not being able to post. Legit Hawk fans looking to join wont either right now.

6swwzUJ.gif

By the way, LSU fans booed an injury today...while they were on defense lmao. Boos rang out when the Florida qb was running off the field with a hand injury and then stopped short of the sideline to sit down while trainers came out. First I've seen of that. Classic lol.
What would be your thoughts when…err…I mean if James Franklin becomes the next LSU coach?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT