ADVERTISEMENT

Ultimate Warrior event

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
This event has top talent from Central Pa. Would have liked to seen Benton get in this one instead of Powerade. It would have been more beneficial to the team.

Top matches to watch
114 Gill vs Bainey-
This will be worth the price of admission.
Gill wins 8-2

121 Lucas Frye vs Hunter Johnson
Familiar foes, Johnson wins a close one

127 Vargo Vs Bainey
These two battled a few times are states & regionals. Bainey pulls this one out.

133 M2 crime
Simcox Vs Scottie Johnson
Simcox wins but Scottie pushes him hard. Finally getting his wind back

138 PERRY crushes everyone

145 Walizer vs Barvitskie in the semis is the one I want to see

152 Luke Sipes Vs Carter Davis
Sipes knows how to win! Maybe someone PSU needs to put on the radar. M2 tuff

160 anyone’s ball game

172 Caleb close Vs Macon Myers

189 Big Riley parker shows what D4 is all about.

215 the CO-main event with the Gill/Bainey match. Austin Johnson Vs Connor Jacobs
Two big, athletic boys.

285 deep for hwt
Thompson outlasts Ewing

Reactions: danoftw
Make sure you get your royalty money from forcing M2 into your 'picks'. I swear, there are like over a dozen legit clubs in PA, but you are the only one that seems to force a mention on the club they attend. We get it. Your little Gossip Dad circle is M2 based.

With all that said, please tell us who your kid is in the bracket. While Warrior is a solid event, I really doubt most people are doing picks on the favorites, so obviously your kid is in the bracket. I got a couple guesses, but I'll hold my cards for now. Tell Brock Jr. good luck tomorrow, and make sure he wears his M2 shirt if he makes the podium!

Reactions: BrockBronson
Make sure you get your royalty money from forcing M2 into your 'picks'. I swear, there are like over a dozen legit clubs in PA, but you are the only one that seems to force a mention on the club they attend. We get it. Your little Gossip Dad circle is M2 based.

With all that said, please tell us who your kid is in the bracket. While Warrior is a solid event, I really doubt most people are doing picks on the favorites, so obviously your kid is in the bracket. I got a couple guesses, but I'll hold my cards for now. Tell Brock Jr. good luck tomorrow, and make sure he wears his M2 shirt if he makes the podium!
You already said this a few times before. Thanks but not sure why you are so negative. PSU fans love M2. Are you a PSU fan or just a jerk who likes to cause trouble. I don’t want to argue with anyone on here. If you don’t like my opinions or comments. Don’t read them. I don’t really read yours unless you address me. I come on here for good positive content, PSU talk and just added High school stuff. Have a good night. God bless and best of luck with life. Hope your life improves and you start adding good things to the board. For you I won’t talk about M2. I apologize

Last edited:
I personally like hearing who is from M2 in these HS tournaments. Also when they are possible PSU recruits.

Anything associated with David Taylor is something I wanna hear about. He's one of my all-time favorite wrestlers and still hope one day he takes over the PSU program. Of course, that's after Cael adds coaching GOAT to his career accolades and rides off into the sunset.

See some of you tonight at the match and alum reception!

Updates from the Ultimate Warrior-

Biggest news is no Louie Gill. Many people were stoked about that potential finals at 114 when Landon Bainey. The word from his coaches he had to testify in the appeal hearing from the PIAA today. If the sanctions are removed from Gill, does that mean Kunstek, Baum, Sumpeloc and the Mcort kids are cleared as well? Some people up here are saying that could happen. I don’t know much about court but think it would spice up Hershey

Since Gill/Bainey is happening, the new main event will be Vargo/Older Bainey and Johnson/Jacobs

Biggest news is no Louie Gill. Many people were stoked about that potential finals at 114 when Landon Bainey. The word from his coaches he had to testify in the appeal hearing from the PIAA today. If the sanctions are removed from Gill, does that mean Kunstek, Baum, Sumpeloc and the Mcort kids are cleared as well? Some people up here are saying that could happen. I don’t know much about court but think it would spice up Hershey

Since Gill/Bainey is happening, the new main event will be Vargo/Older Bainey and Johnson/Jacobs
I told myself I was going to take it easy picking on you, but then you post this? What exactly do the other cases with suspensions have to do with a single kid that got an injunction? That is not even set in stone yet anyhow, so that has absolutely zero bearing on the other cases. And you really think McCort will benefit from this ruling? Those guys exhausted every level of court last year, and got embarrassed each time (with the judge literally telling them it was blatant recruiting).

ONE singular ruling has zero--and I mean zero--to do with the other cases. That is like saying a murderer's case got dismissed, so every other murderer is getting out of jail. That isn't how court proceedings work.

Hope you son is doing well in the bracket.

Reactions: BrockBronson
I told myself I was going to take it easy picking on you, but then you post this? What exactly do the other cases with suspensions have to do with a single kid that got an injunction? That is not even set in stone yet anyhow, so that has absolutely zero bearing on the other cases. And you really think McCort will benefit from this ruling? Those guys exhausted every level of court last year, and got embarrassed each time (with the judge literally telling them it was blatant recruiting).

ONE singular ruling has zero--and I mean zero--to do with the other cases. That is like saying a murderer's case got dismissed, so every other murderer is getting out of jail. That isn't how court proceedings work.

Hope you son is doing well in the bracket.
LOL! I’m loving this!!

I am guessing they would all have to file their own request!

Clearfield won the bison duals, last weekend. Beat undefeated Butler and Benton. The ultimate warrior this weekend. Some great wrestling in my neck of the woods, right now!!

Reactions: danoftw
Over the last two years, Lombardi and the PIAA hasn’t shown their lack of consistency with their own rules. Private schools, minus Mcort get away with kids coming in constantly but public get stopped. Louie Gill should be approved. Kunstek and Bouzakis was the same exact situation. Public denied, private approved. Word at the Ultimate Warrior is Faith JR College is being heavily investigated. They need to add NDGP and Becca to that investigation

Wrestling mind- again I could care less what you say. Also he is doing great in the bracket.

Clearfield won the bison duals, last weekend. Beat undefeated Butler and Benton. The ultimate warrior this weekend. Some great wrestling in my neck of the woods, right now!!
Clearfield is going to be a tough out in the AA duals this year. They have some tough kids.

Reactions: dbbp
Over the last two years, Lombardi and the PIAA hasn’t shown their lack of consistency with their own rules. Private schools, minus Mcort get away with kids coming in constantly but public get stopped. Louie Gill should be approved. Kunstek and Bouzakis was the same exact situation. Public denied, private approved. Word at the Ultimate Warrior is Faith JR College is being heavily investigated. They need to add NDGP and Becca to that investigation

Wrestling mind- again I could care less what you say. Also he is doing great in the bracket.
I explained in detail in response to your last post on the subject why Bouzakis and Kunstek are completely different situations last week, but I guess you just live to post on here and rarely read. You couldn't be more wrong with your take but I don't think that really matters to you.

It’s not completely different. The kid moved back to his house, his bed, where he grew up. Bouzakis transferred in two weeks before the season. You can’t say the rules say, because PIAA don’t always follow their rules.

It’s not completely different. The kid moved back to his house, his bed, where he grew up. Bouzakis transferred in two weeks before the season. You can’t say the rules say, because PIAA don’t always follow their rules.
"It's not completely different," then lists a major difference.

Bouzakis transferred BEFORE his 10th-grade wrestling season. ELIGIBLE BY RULE for the postseason. Athletic intent is a different rule and must be initiated by a complaint from another school in the district.

Kunstek transferred AFTER his 10th-grade wrestling season. INELIGIBLE BY RULE for postseason unless a HARDSHIP waiver is granted. Again, athletic intent is not the applicable rule here, otherwise, Kunstek would NOT be wrestling in the regular season - which he is so far.

NEITHER transfer has been flagged for an "athletic intent" violation otherwise they would not be wrestling this season.

ONE transfer violated the "10th-grade season" timing and therefore is ineligible for the postseason. The other didn't.

I tried to take it slow for you but this is the 2nd time I've had to explain it so it may be in vain. My guess is that this post will be ignored and then when Bouzakis is wrestling in the postseason you will again revive the topic with a post that has little to no understanding of the transfer rules in PA.

Thanks Diceman, I understand now. I appreciate you going slow and explaining it like that. I assumed they were both flagged for athletic intent, but then again it was in D11. Hope you have a great weekend

M2 Dominating the Warrior-

Little Bainey gets it done, older Bainey got caught, Simcox-Perry-Wallizer gets it done, Sipes is a man among boys.

Great work young men.

You have been trumpeting FCA getting investigated for like 6mos now.

ADVERTISEMENT