ADVERTISEMENT

Up next Ohio State, and a few thoughts!

anyone know when the visiting team comes into town? Really worried about the weather canceling this friday duel with ohio state.

anyone know when the visiting team comes into town? Really worried about the weather canceling this friday duel with ohio state.
The sooner we know, the better. I'm supposed to jump on a plane out of Chicago tomorrow at 2 pm for this match, which may not even take off since we're supposed to get 3-7" in Chicago tomorrow. Would be great not to make the trip if it's gonna be cancelled.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
What happens if Angel Rivera gets a flat tire or slips on a patch of ice before the match?

Tonya Harding told me to ask that question.

Reactions: nitlion6
The Bartlett break-though bout will come, though this Friday may not be it. Getting out from bottom will be one aspect I'll be looking at.

Transitive property means nothing, though here's a fact -- Murin took Sasso to the brink, only losing when Sasso had a late takedown in the third, while Bartlett's Friday loss to Murin was only out of reach when Murin himself scored a late takedown in the 3rd.
maybe next yr at 141

ADVERTISEMENT