ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE- Milwaukee Brewers front office staff assassin caught.

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
Saw this story today. Unassuming Brewers administrator on the run as an incompetent international assassin for hire.

Last edited:
Wow! I just watched a movie that was kinda like that. (the gal was very sexy)

I had a good friend who lived in Akron and he had a good friend who would disappear for weeks at a time. His wife said he worked as a government contractor. When he wasn't traveling, he spent a lot of his time at the gun range. He had quite a collection of guns and his wife said he's got some locked up that he never shows anyone because they are so expensive. He traveled on govt flights and not commercial airlines. He spoke fluent Spanish and Portuguese. The rumor was that he was a govt hitman who worked for the govt against the drug cartels but I have no idea. Sound like this gal was an "independent contractor".

Reactions: WeR0206 and psu00
Wow! I just watched a movie that was kinda like that. (the gal was very sexy)

I had a good friend who lived in Akron and he had a good friend who would disappear for weeks at a time. His wife said he worked as a government contractor. When he wasn't traveling, he spent a lot of his time at the gun range. He had quite a collection of guns and his wife said he's got some locked up that he never shows anyone because they are so expensive. He traveled on govt flights and not commercial airlines. He spoke fluent Spanish and Portuguese. The rumor was that he was a govt hitman who worked for the govt against the drug cartels but I have no idea. Sound like this gal was an "independent contractor".

I know a guy like that, you can always tell it's legit when they don't ever want to talk about it or they talk in circles and you are just as confused as you were at the start of the conversation. He is "untraditional military".

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
UPDATE- She was caught hiding in Armenia. She’s been on the run from US and UK police for 5 years. A journalist tracked her down in 2 days apparently. Kind of makes you wonder what the hell law enforcement has been doing for 5 years. 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT