ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

If we lived in another time, a certain epidemologist would be prosecuted for blatantly lying to Congress multiple times. Instead, he's treated as some kind of Demigod by a bunch of gullible dupes and willing accomplices.
Not even a different time just a different party. If Fauci was a conservative and had not become a lockdown/mask crazy, which isn't unreasonable because there is ample evidence he knew those approaches wouldn't work, and this stuff was just now coming out he would certainly be prosecuted by the DoJ.

As a reminder, COVID was the deadliest event in human history with the exception of World War 2.
Not really. Most COVID deaths were largely caused by insane govt policies, lack of treatment, giving people deadly treatments (remdesivir and ventilators after they tested positive on b.s. PCR tests), lockdowns, refusing to prescribe antibiotics to people who were made dependent on them, etc..

How do we know this? Excess death spikes in spring 2020 were synchronous with the announcement/govt protocol rollout, i.e. the excess death hotspots in 2020 were NOT from covid but from govt protocols. There were hardly any excess deaths before the rollout of these protocols. The “COVID peak” represents an accelerated mass homicide of immune vulnerable individuals, and individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Not really. Most COVID deaths were largely caused by insane govt policies, lack of treatment, giving people deadly treatments (remdesivir and ventilators after they tested positive on b.s. PCR tests), lockdowns, refusing to prescribe antibiotics to people who were made dependent on them, etc..

How do we know this? Excess death spikes in spring 2020 were synchronous with the announcement/govt protocol rollout, i.e. the excess death hotspots in 2020 were NOT from covid but from govt protocols. There were hardly any excess deaths before the rollout of these protocols. The “COVID peak” represents an accelerated mass homicide of immune vulnerable individuals, and individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus.
you misread my post. it is entirely possible there would never have been a COVID if it weren't for govt funded labs. So the point stands. All of these deaths were related to COVID regardless of how we treated it.

WeR
Your posts are often very thought provoking but IMO you often make some significant "leaps"
. Were our government policies insane - Yes
. Was Remdisiver bad- yes
. Did ventilators work - no although IMO this was not intentional but in the early stages what the Dr' thought would work.

.Excess death spikes and the rollout of protocols would always be expected in the initial phases of a pandemic. IMO they are not cause and effect.

To me where you error is the inference i get reading your post is that Covid was in and of itself NOT a very serious death threat especially to older and unhealthy people. If you simply look at deaths across all countries where government policies and treatments varied there were still many deaths.
If i read the numbers even in Sweden who by most accounts did not adopt insane policies annualizing to the size of the US population would have had 600,000 deaths. A far cry from the US one million but still a huge number and Swden is generally a much healthier country IMO.

It blows my mind that Fauci and his like and China have paid no price for a huge crime against humanity. That is for the development and cover up of the virus.

The results of the crazy polices after the virus in my view were extremely detremental in ways not measured by death rates.
. Incredible loss of learning for our youth
. huge negative impact on the economy only mitigated by unbelievable government spending and inflation
. Excess deaths from non caring for existing conditions during Covid
. A huge cultural division in families and in the country [the worst I have seen since the 60"s race riots] regarding covid policies.

But Covid was IMO a deadly and serious virus. See point one above.

WeR
Your posts are often very thought provoking but IMO you often make some significant "leaps"
. Did ventilators work - no although IMO this was not intentional but in the early stages what the Dr' thought would work.

.Excess death spikes and the rollout of protocols would always be expected in the initial phases of a pandemic. IMO they are not cause and effect.

To me where you error is the inference i get reading your post is that Covid was in and of itself NOT a very serious death threat especially to older and unhealthy people. If you simply look at deaths across all countries where government policies and treatments varied there were still many deaths.
If i read the numbers even in Sweden who by most accounts did not adopt insane policies annualizing to the size of the US population would have had 600,000 deaths. A far cry from the US one million but still a huge number and Swden is generally a much healthier country IMO.

It blows my mind that Fauci and his like and China have paid no price for a huge crime against humanity. That is for the development and cover up of the virus.

The results of the crazy polices after the virus in my view were extremely detremental in ways not measured by death rates.
. huge negative impact on the economy only mitigated by unbelievable government spending and inflation
. A huge cultural division in families and in the country [the worst I have seen since the 60"s race riots] regarding covid policies.

That's my point. Go look at the all cause death data or age standardized mortality rate from CDC data and you will see hardly ANY excess deaths (Jan & Feb 2020) leading up to the declaration of the pandemic in March 2020. After that when they rolled out their insane policies (no early treatment of any type of respiratory infection, give everyone a failed ebola drug Remdesivir that kills your liver/kidneys, etc.) that's when you see the excess death hotspots.

Covid may very well have been a novel virus but it had a negligible impact on excess deaths before the crazy WHO/govt policies. In fact in some states/countries there were ZERO detectible excess deaths in 2020 until the vax roll out in 2021 then they exploded even though their neighboring state/county had excess death hotspots in 2020. This wouldn't happen if the excess deaths were coming from a novel virus but it would happen if they were caused by govt policies which vary by state/country. Viruses don't respect invisible borders on a map.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Yesterday, Sen. Rand Paul had a great exchange with Samantha Power. She is the Administrator for the Agency for International Development. Basically, US Govt investments/handouts to foreign entities that we feel need USA funding.

Paul gives irrefutable evidence that the USA was funding gain of function research at Wuhan and others. Not only that, But dozens of people knew and either kept quiet or actively moved to silence the truth. This predates Ms. Powers so it wasn't on her. She stated it was the first she'd seen of this and needed to look into it before forming an opinion. That is fine.

As a reminder, COVID was the deadliest event in human history with the exception of World War 2.

One slight point of clarification based on my experiences as a research scientist both in academia and with the federal government:

Just because as academic paper lists a federal agency (or other funding source) as having providing funding for a project does not mean that funding source explicitly authorized the research.

In other words, there is not always a 1:1 ratio of projects/papers and funded proposals. For example, if an NSF project funds a graduate student, but that graduate student is working on multiple projects (which is not uncommon), an author might acknowledge funding on a paper that student contributed to, even though the NSF funding wasn't for that work specifically. One reason that this is done is that funding acknowledgements (and acknowledgements in general) tend to be conservative (i.e. I'd rather include more "thank yous" than less "thank yous" because if I leave someone out, they'll be pissed)

And you'd like to assume that USAID would keep tabs on every paper that comes out that acknowledges them (and maybe they do) but the likelihood of something like that getting passed up the chain of command is probably pretty small, i.e. a staff scientists might read it and go "yeah, that's interesting" and not grasp the larger implications of the study.

This may or may not be the case here and I'm not saying this to defend USAID and I think they do need to look into this more, but I suspect the average citizen (and quite probably the Congressman) doesn't quite understand the ins and outs of funding acknowledgements.

One slight point of clarification based on my experiences as a research scientist both in academia and with the federal government:

Just because as academic paper lists a federal agency (or other funding source) as having providing funding for a project does not mean that funding source explicitly authorized the research.

In other words, there is not always a 1:1 ratio of projects/papers and funded proposals. For example, if an NSF project funds a graduate student, but that graduate student is working on multiple projects (which is not uncommon), an author might acknowledge funding on a paper that student contributed to, even though the NSF funding wasn't for that work specifically. One reason that this is done is that funding acknowledgements (and acknowledgements in general) tend to be conservative (i.e. I'd rather include more "thank yous" than less "thank yous" because if I leave someone out, they'll be pissed)

And you'd like to assume that USAID would keep tabs on every paper that comes out that acknowledges them (and maybe they do) but the likelihood of something like that getting passed up the chain of command is probably pretty small, i.e. a staff scientists might read it and go "yeah, that's interesting" and not grasp the larger implications of the study.

This may or may not be the case here and I'm not saying this to defend USAID and I think they do need to look into this more, but I suspect the average citizen (and quite probably the Congressman) doesn't quite understand the ins and outs of funding acknowledgements.
Well it seems working with a lab in China should raise some more significant level of awareness.

its a great point you make. However, the reason why these labs were outside of the USA and Canada is because this kind or research was illegal. They knew and that is how they did it.

Also, read this Vanity Fair feature article. It lays it out pretty clearly. Not only was it funded, and known to be funded, but immediately after COVID was discovered "in the wild" they got a ton of scientists to cover it up (with threats to no longer fund or to be found out) by signing up for a feature article in The Lancet.

WeR

Honest question. When you say it was deadly and serious, what do you mean?
By all accounts, it was serious and deadly for the elderly and those with multiple co-comorbidities (aka people who were generally near death anyway).
The average age of death in the US was pretty close to life expectancy before controlling for comorbidities. Healthy, working age adults and children had a near Zero probability of even serious disease, let alone death. The Govt forced people with a statistical Zero chance of issues to lose their jobs, businesses, and created a learning deficit that a won't be mitigated for a large number of children.

The Govt forced people with a statistical Zero chance of issues to lose their jobs, businesses, and created a learning deficit that a won't be mitigated for a large number of children.

And forced them to take a vaccine that caused more harm to them than the covid virus, all while lying about the dangers and effects of the vaccines. Heck, they're still suppressing results around things like myocarditis, arguing in courts that data should be suppressed for 55 years.

By all accounts, it was serious and deadly for the elderly and those with multiple co-comorbidities (aka people who were generally near death anyway).
The average age of death in the US was pretty close to life expectancy before controlling for comorbidities. Healthy, working age adults and children had a near Zero probability of even serious disease, let alone death. The Govt forced people with a statistical Zero chance of issues to lose their jobs, businesses, and created a learning deficit that a won't be mitigated for a large number of children.

Although this country by a lot of objective and subjective measures had been in decline before the Spring of 2020, I believe that March 2020 will go down as the beginning of the end of the fabric that held this country together and made it a special experiment and a general force of good for this largely wretched world.

Just look at what has happened since March 2020 in this country: cities were permitted to burn with impunity; people lost their jobs and weren't permitted to continue their educations because they didn't want to take an experimental vaccine; homeless tent cities and open drug use permitted in many cities; people paid to stay home; illegals being permitted to enter this country by the millions, many of whom have committed crimes like murder and rape and also have spread diseases like measles that were irradicated in this country. What's worse is that a lot of these results were intended.

I could on and on, but it's unnecessary. Suffice it to say, IMO, the bastards who implemented the policies in the Spring of 2020, many of whom still are in office including the current Governor of PA, are responsible for the current rot and decay of this country.

Last edited:
Although this country by a lot of objective and subjective measures had been in decline before the Spring of 2020, I believe that March 2020 will go down as the beginning of the end of the fabric that held this country together and made it a special experiment and a general force of good for this largely wretched world.

Just look at what has happened since March 2020 in this country: cities were permitted to burn with impunity; people lost their jobs and weren't permitted to continue their educations because they didn't want to take an experimental vaccine; homeless tent cities and open drug use permitted in many cities; people paid to stay home; illegals being permitted to enter this country by the millions, many of whom have committed crimes like murder and rape and also have spread diseases like measles that were irradicated in this country.

I could on and on, but it's unnecessary. Suffice it to say, IMO, the bastards who implemented the policies in the Spring of 2020, many of whom still are in office including the current Governor of PA, are responsible for the current rot and decay of this country.
Sorry to have to AGREE with your assessment. March COVID showed the govt, and in many cases activists, that you could break the laws if you did it for the public's well-being. So everything, now, is breaking laws (even the Constitution) as long as you can create deniable plausibility that it was for the general population's well-being. Laws no longer need apply.

its a great point you make. However, the reason why these labs were outside of the USA and Canada is because this kind or research was illegal. They knew and that is how they did it.

Also, read this Vanity Fair feature article. It lays it out pretty clearly. Not only was it funded, and known to be funded, but immediately after COVID was discovered "in the wild" they got a ton of scientists to cover it up (with threats to no longer fund or to be found out) by signing up for a feature article in The Lancet.

Not sure about the "that's the reason these labs were outside of the US" -- USAID is, by definition, international. So if they are funding something, it isn't in the US.

Not sure about the "that's the reason these labs were outside of the US" -- USAID is, by definition, international. So if they are funding something, it isn't in the US.
OK....the bottom line is that if we are funding, we'd better well damn know what we are funding...especially if people are building viruses that can kill several million people. Don't you think we should only fund labs that maintain controls and procedures that keep leaks from happening? Hell, at least, shouldn't there be an investigation of minimum qualifications to get funding? Isn't that the bear ****ing minimum?

OK....the bottom line is that if we are funding, we'd better well damn know what we are funding...especially if people are building viruses that can kill several million people. Don't you think we should only fund labs that maintain controls and procedures that keep leaks from happening? Hell, at least, shouldn't there be an investigation of minimum qualifications to get funding? Isn't that the bear ****ing minimum?
I don't disagree with any of that. I was just pointing out that the Congressman's point ("hey USAID is acknowledged in this 2015 paper") isn't necessarily the smoking gun that he apparently thinks it is.

Reactions: Obliviax
The point is that type of research was banned in the US so people pushing it found out-of-country labs to fund and do the research.

And if USAID is handing out hundreds of millions they should understand just what they are funding.

I don't disagree with any of that. I was just pointing out that the Congressman's point ("hey USAID is acknowledged in this 2015 paper") isn't necessarily the smoking gun that he apparently thinks it is.
fair enough. I disagree. The testimony was that the USA hasn't and wasn't funding gain of function research. That is clearly not correct.

Why was this done.? It was intentional and done on a global level. The response of countries was nearly the same but the degree varied. Why was science so easily tossed aside ie masks- that data has been vetted and been out there for many years by the medical and industrial communities.

Why was this done to the world? Who was behind it and why?

“What do I mean by deadly and serious?”

We had 800,000 deaths of people under 85
Over the last 13 years flu deaths have averaged bet4900 and 51,000 per year. Some percent of them I’m sure were 85.
Let’s say 0.
Using those numbers Covid killed 10 times the number of people that die in the worst flu year.
That seems pretty serious to me.
Were the govt policies crazy yes.
Did they do great damage? Yes
I stated that above.

“What do I mean by deadly and serious?”

We had 800,000 deaths of people under 85
Over the last 13 years flu deaths have averaged bet4900 and 51,000 per year. Some percent of them I’m sure were 85.
Let’s say 0.
Using those numbers Covid killed 10 times the number of people that die in the worst flu year.
That seems pretty serious to me.
Were the govt policies crazy yes.
Did they do great damage? Yes
I stated that above.
My neighbors father who was living with her died of a stroke. The hospital put cause of death as Covid. She went ape shat on them to change it but they wouldn't. A few weeks later she received a check for 8 or 9 thousand dollars (i can't remember the exact number) from the government for funeral expenses. This neighbor is worth mid 8 figures and didn't need any money.

My daughter went to the local emergency care center for a sore throat and fever. They tested her for the flu and covid. Testing showed positive for the flu and negative for covid. The PA wrote up that she had the the flu and had covid "symptoms" as well. I unsuccessfully attempted to get them to change that write-up.

Read up on age adjusted data.

It was about money buying votes.

My neighbors father who was living with her died of a stroke. The hospital put cause of death as Covid. She went ape shat on them to change it but they wouldn't. A few weeks later she received a check for 8 or 9 thousand dollars (i can't remember the exact number) from the government for funeral expenses. This neighbor is worth mid 8 figures and didn't need any money.

My daughter went to the local emergency care center for a sore throat and fever. They tested her for the flu and covid. Testing showed positive for the flu and negative for covid. The PA wrote up that she had the the flu and had covid "symptoms" as well. I unsuccessfully attempted to get them to change that write-up.

Read up on age adjusted data.

It was about money buying votes.
what didn't you like? @The Spin Meister

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT