ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I believe he came out and said he wouldn’t have anyone on the team who was unvaccinated.
Franklin is your classic midwit. He can't think for himself.

For a 23-year-old, Covid means nothing. And from a transmission rate, it makes zero difference whether football players are vaccinated.

Everyone is getting Covid. This was obvious from the start. Anyone saying otherwise is just not very bright.

Same thing with the stupidity over Djokovic playing (not) in the USOpen. Those who are making the rules are not capable of thinking. Midwits.

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics​

By Pamela Geller - on September 4, 2022

Photo credit: Shutterstock
Share on Parler

WMD. And China walks away made possible by the Biden regime.

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics​

By Enrico Trigoso, The Epoch Times, September 2, 2022:

Several embalmers across the country have been observing many large, and sometimes very long, “fibrous” and rubbery clots inside the corpses they treat, and are speaking out about their findings.​

Numerous embalmers from different states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they have been seeing these strange clots, starting from either 2020 or 2021.

Doctor: if You Have Toenail Fungus, Do This Immediately (Genius!)

Ears Ringing? Do This Immediately, It's Genius (Watch)

It’s not yet known if the cause of the new clot phenomenon is COVID-19, vaccines, both, or something different.
The Epoch Times received videos and photos of the anomalous clots, but could not upload them due to the level of gore.
Mike Adams, who runs an ISO-17025 accredited lab in Texas, analyzed clots in August and found them to be lacking iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
Adams’s lab uses inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), triple quadrupole mass spectrometer, and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, usually testing food for metals, pesticides, and glyphosate.
“We have tested one of the clots from embalmer Richard Hirschman, via ICP-MS. Also tested side by side, live human blood from an unvaccinated person,” Adams told The Epoch Times.
He found that the clots are lacking key elements present in healthy human blood, such as iron, potassium, and magnesium, suggesting that they are formed from something other than blood.

RTBS Offer
What Causes Plaque Psoriasis - It’s Not What You Think

RTBS Offer
Looks and feels like real teeth: look at the pricelist

Adams is joining analytic forces with more doctors and plan to invest out of their own pocket in equipment in order to further determine their composition and probable causation.
The string-like structures differ in size, but the longest can be as long as a human leg and the thickest can be as thick as a pinky finger.

Drastic Increase in Clots​

Richard Hirschman, a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Alabama, recalled that he has been in the trade since the tragedy of 9/11.
“Prior to 2020, 2021, we probably would see somewhere between 5 to 10 percent of the bodies that we would embalm [having] blood clots,” Hirschman told The Epoch Times.
“We are familiar with what blood clots are, and we’ve had to deal with them over time,” he said.
He says that now, 50 percent to 70 percent of the bodies he sees have clots.
“For me to embalm a body without any clots, kind of like how it was in the day, prior to all of this stuff … It’s rare,” Hirschman said.
“The exception is to embalm a body without clots,” he noted.

Clot Analysis​

The chart below shows the differences between the blood of the unvaccinated and the clot tested with ICP-MS, according to Adams’s analysis.
ElementBlood (Unvaccinated)Clot
Mg (Magnesium)35 ppm1.7 ppm
K (Potassium)1,893 ppm12.5 ppm
Fe (Iron)462 ppm20.6 ppm
Cu (Copper)1 ppm0.3 ppm
Zn (Zinc)7.9 ppm2.4 ppm
Al (Aluminum)1.3 ppm1.6 ppm
Na (Sodium)1,050 ppm1,500 ppm
C (Carbon)137,288 ppm152,845 ppm
Ca (Calcium)74 ppm23.8 ppm
Sn (Tin)163 ppb943 ppb
Cl (Chlorine)930 ppm290,000 ppm
P (Phosphorus)1,130 ppm4,900 ppm
“Notice that the key elemental markers of human blood such as iron are missing in the clot (which is just at 4.4 percent of blood). Similar story with magnesium, potassium, and zinc. These are clear markers for human blood. Live human blood will always have high iron, or the person would be dead. These clots have almost no iron, nor magnesium, etc.,” Adams told The Epoch Times.
Wade Hamilton, a cardiologist who is familiar with clots, told The Epoch Times: “The fact that the magnesium, potassium, and iron are very low in the samples could suggest that they are not the usual post-mortem clots, that in fact there was no blood flow in these vessels. These structures raise but do not totally answer some interesting questions.”
“The combination of the low electrolytes and the novel very strong string-like structures suggests that these areas where the string-like structures are seen in the blood vessels did not receive circulation. They are not ‘normal’ post-mortem findings according to experienced embalmers bent on obtaining total body vascular access from one site, which because of the unusual ‘clots,’ they were unable to do,” he added.
“They are not normal post-mortem clots but rather the long tiny strings may have been etiologic in the deaths, preventing circulation to those regions. Others have shown that the spike protein can and does unfold and form a different configuration, contributing to tight string-like bonded structures with longitudinal twisting as well as cross binding, visible by microscopy, each one measuring angstroms in diameter—it takes 25,400,000 angstroms to make an inch—a typical capillary is around 5 microns, so many strings are needed to occlude a vessel.”
The embalming process has become much more difficult too, causing some embalmers to have to drain the blood via multiple points instead of a single spot.

‘Never Seen’ Before​

“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman said.
“As the summer [of 2021] went on, COVID deaths were on the decline, but these clots were increasing in number. My suspicion is that the vaccine may be the cause of these strange clots. I realize that I am not a doctor nor am I a scientist, but I do know what blood looks like and I am very familiar with the embalming process that I have been doing for two decades. I do not know 100 percent what causes these clots, but I do know from my experience and through speaking with several other embalmers and funeral directors none of us had seen this strange clotting before.”
Hirschman sent the clots to a few pathologists and claims that some of them have “overlooked” them, probably due to fear of retaliation.
He has embalmed thousands of bodies and is very familiar with blood, and he feels that the blood of most of the bodies he has seen in the last two years “has changed.”
Hirschman is not afraid to lose his job because he’s a trade embalmer and not employed by a funeral home, but is also cautious not to reveal where exactly he works.

Reactions: bison13
Cletus,

How about an update?
Not a whole lot to report. New daily admission continue to move down although the downward slope of the curve is much slower than all the past peaks which were pretty sharp down after the peak. The peak on BA4/5 was July 25th, so we are more than a month out now. On July 25 the 7 day moving average admission rate was 6,432, on this past Friday Sep 1 it finally got down below 5,000. So 5 weeks and only down 1,400 per day. For comparison, the original Omicron peak was 21, 525 and 5 weeks out was 6,671. The delta peak was 12,828 and 5 weeks out was 7,705.

The 7 day average on fatality continue to move down in a similar slow fashion, peaking on August 12 at 491. As of Friday now down to 407. We were down below 300 per day back in May at the low point post original Omicron as a comparison. The historic low was early July 2021 at 213. If you look at the demographic, 67% of deaths are 75+ and about 20% are 65-74. So nearly 90% are 65 and over. So really talking now about Covid now mainly only affecting the elderly population at this point. UK data (which is by far the best) shows that Covid deaths with no pre-existing conditions is at 12% (doesn't say age of that group).

Not a whole lot to report. New daily admission continue to move down although the downward slope of the curve is much slower than all the past peaks which were pretty sharp down after the peak. The peak on BA4/5 was July 25th, so we are more than a month out now. On July 25 the 7 day moving average admission rate was 6,432, on this past Friday Sep 1 it finally got down below 5,000. So 5 weeks and only down 1,400 per day. For comparison, the original Omicron peak was 21, 525 and 5 weeks out was 6,671. The delta peak was 12,828 and 5 weeks out was 7,705.

The 7 day average on fatality continue to move down in a similar slow fashion, peaking on August 12 at 491. As of Friday now down to 407. We were down below 300 per day back in May at the low point post original Omicron as a comparison. The historic low was early July 2021 at 213. If you look at the demographic, 67% of deaths are 75+ and about 20% are 65-74. So nearly 90% are 65 and over. So really talking now about Covid now mainly only affecting the elderly population at this point. UK data (which is by far the best) shows that Covid deaths with no pre-existing conditions is at 12% (doesn't say age of that group).
I was at a labor day parade yesterday. What I noticed was interesting. May people were wearing masks but had them pulled down. It was like the mask was a badge of compliance but practicality had them removing their masks. It was an interesting, and new, development to my eyes.

I was at a labor day parade yesterday. What I noticed was interesting. May people were wearing masks but had them pulled down. It was like the mask was a badge of compliance but practicality had them removing their masks. It was an interesting, and new, development to my eyes.
You sure it wasn't a badge of complete idiocy? I mean, if you think masks work, you'd have to think that they don't work pulled down right? Or is it possible that there was no actual thinking going on there at all?

You sure it wasn't a badge of complete idiocy? I mean, if you think masks work, you'd have to think that they don't work pulled down right? Or is it possible that there was no actual thinking going on there at all?
I believe that it has become a form of addiction for some people. My issue never has been with people who willingly want to wear a mask; that's their choice. My issue always has been with government entities, schools, etc., making it compulsory, especially after the " science" showed that they have little to no effect. I heard last week that some schools now are mandating that students wear masks who haven't received the annual flu shot; that's a perfect example of the slippery slope because that never was contemplated prior to March 2020.

Last edited:

Any good UK vaccine data? I know many folks on here speak about how bad the vaccines are and for myself I am done after 2 J&J vaccines and Covid the June. [very very mild]
My problem is my son/DiL and grandson. They are both pro vaccine especially DiL. All 3 [my grandson just turned 2] had Covid this summer. However as the new jab comes out my fear is they want to take the little guy. I feel certain their Dr will say no problem get the jab. It seems like 98% of Dr's are still saying that. They are hoping for another child so I am concerned for DiL as well.
Grandparents are historically nosey and interject where they shouldn't so unless I see some mainstream reports I have decided to stay quiet. They are both post graduate degree holders so are bright kids and at this stage feel [probably correctly] they are smarter than mom and dad.
Thoughts? To others, please no data that isn't generally accepted as accurate by both sides. i don't need convinced they do.

I’m surprised more athletes aren’t injured doing that stupid jump in the air and bump chests thing that they do.

Reactions: JerseyRon
Any good UK vaccine data? I know many folks on here speak about how bad the vaccines are and for myself I am done after 2 J&J vaccines and Covid the June. [very very mild]
My problem is my son/DiL and grandson. They are both pro vaccine especially DiL. All 3 [my grandson just turned 2] had Covid this summer. However as the new jab comes out my fear is they want to take the little guy. I feel certain their Dr will say no problem get the jab. It seems like 98% of Dr's are still saying that. They are hoping for another child so I am concerned for DiL as well.
Grandparents are historically nosey and interject where they shouldn't so unless I see some mainstream reports I have decided to stay quiet. They are both post graduate degree holders so are bright kids and at this stage feel [probably correctly] they are smarter than mom and dad.
Thoughts? To others, please no data that isn't generally accepted as accurate by both sides. i don't need convinced they do.
Couldn't find any UK data. I suspect it hasn't been available long enough to generate real world data. Unbelievable the FDA approved it without testing for real world efficacy much less safety.

I haven't looked lately but the best Data has been from the UK over the last 18 months. By last July the data proved the vaccines didn't prevent infection and not great a preventing death either. You know how you know this is the best Data? When anyone uses it, they don't say anything about it just ignore it. Sorry to say but if your DIL vaccinates the little one she is guilty of child abuse.

I haven't looked lately but the best Data has been from the UK over the last 18 months. By last July the data proved the vaccines didn't prevent infection and not great a preventing death either. You know how you know this is the best Data? When anyone uses it, they don't say anything about it just ignore it. Sorry to say but if your DIL vaccinates the little one she is guilty of child abuse.

Ouch! Thanks dr. You are a doctor correct? I guess the pediatrician that tells her to do it is also guilty of malpractice? Any chance of winning that case? yea i didn't think so.

Ouch! Thanks dr. You are a doctor correct? I guess the pediatrician that tells her to do it is also guilty of malpractice? Any chance of winning that case? yea i didn't think so.
And that's the problem. A pediatrician who tells patients to vaccinate an infant may in fact be guilty of malpractice. But they won't lose the case in the current political environment, no matter what the evidence shows.

The evidence does clearly show that infants, toddlers, children, and teens are of essentially zero risk from COVID.

Anyone else see the wake forest qb was just cleared to play after a blood clot issue and some dline kid from Arkansas (not the razorbacks but the state) just collapsed and died?

Reactions: indynittany
There should be. And trust me I know more about the vaccines then most doctors that are telling their patients to get it. If they did any research at all they would never recommend for a kid. Kids without underlying conditions have ZERO chance of getting seriously ill. But the great unknown is what the vaccine will do to their bodies. Short or long term. Any Doctor dumb enough to suggest it should lose their license. There is a reason the UK pulled it for under 12.
Unfortunately, too many people bought the lie the vaccines stopped the spread, never did and never will. But they've been brain washed to believe it.

Here is some new info for you to chew on.

So new hospital admission data keeps going down. Thought there might a slight uptick or leveling off based on all the kids going back to school as I know that my daughter has noted several people at school have tested positive for Covid plus a lady in our sister office got covid also. But doesn't seem to be showing up in the data yet. New admissions 7 day rolling average down to 4,178 down 15% from last week.

Fatality 7 day down to 328 per day.

Was up at the game this week. Actually saw a person or two with a mask on at the game. You gotta wonder, if you are that concerned about Covid then probably should not be at a very large, crowded sporting event.

Also from a masking perspective, everybody I see in a mask falls into 3 categories:

1. Very old people.
2. Minorities. Very high percentage of non-old people are black, hispanic, and asian that I see wearing masks.
3. 20 and 30 something year old white people. Very sure the mask wearing is more political statement more than anything.

So new hospital admission data keeps going down. Thought there might a slight uptick or leveling off based on all the kids going back to school as I know that my daughter has noted several people at school have tested positive for Covid plus a lady in our sister office got covid also. But doesn't seem to be showing up in the data yet. New admissions 7 day rolling average down to 4,178 down 15% from last week.

Was up at the game this week. Actually saw a person or two with a mask on at the game. You gotta wonder, if you are that concerned about Covid then probably should not be at a very large, crowded sporting event.

Also from a masking perspective, everybody I see in a mask falls into 3 categories:

1. Very old people.
2. Minorities. Very high percentage of non-old people are black, hispanic, and asian that I see wearing masks.
3. 20 and 30 something year old white people. Very sure the mask wearing is more political statement more than anything.
#1 is fine but #2 and 3 are political. All sheep

1. Very old people.
Thanks for the update. Looking back at the last couple years at what point in the downtrend from variant xxx did the new variant appear? Should we expect a new variant soon or are we reaching a point where maybe we won't get another one?

Thanks for the update. Looking back at the last couple years at what point in the downtrend from variant xxx did the new variant appear? Should we expect a new variant soon or are we reaching a point where maybe we won't get another one?
Omicron started here about 6 to 7 months after Delta got here. I think there have been 5 different Omicron strains.

As of a couple of weeks ago, there was not another variant that was coming down the pipe like basically there has been since Delta. Omicron original strain was taking over delta while delta was still going, then BA2 took over the original and then BA4/5 started to take over from BA2. As of a couple of weeks ago BA5 with a little bit of BA4 was the only thing out there. So no BA"X" was starting to take over which is good news as maybe we have finally started to hit herd immunity due to previous infection as basically just about everybody now has been exposed to one of the Omicron variants and it appears that exposure to Omicron basically gives immunity to any of the current Omicron variants out there (so if you had original, then you are pretty much protected against infection from BA2, BA4, BA5).

Reactions: roswelllion
#1 is fine but #2 and 3 are political. All sheep
It was sort of crazy. I was sitting outside at a restaurant in Lancaster across from F&M college. All the people in the street had no masks on. The only masks that you saw were college kids coming over from campus. And these were college kids with masks OUTSIDE walking on the sidewalk. 100% political and nothing to due with Covid.

As of a couple of weeks ago, there was not another variant that was coming down the pipe like basically there has been since Delta. Omicron original strain was taking over delta while delta was still going, then BA2 took over the original and then BA4/5 started to take over from BA2. As of a couple of weeks ago BA5 with a little bit of BA4 was the only thing out there. So no BA"X" was starting to take over which is good news as maybe we have finally started to hit herd immunity due to previous infection as basically just about everybody now has been exposed to one of the Omicron variants and it appears that exposure to Omicron basically gives immunity to any of the current Omicron variants out there (so if you had original, then you are pretty much protected against infection from BA2, BA4, BA5).
Well the election is coming so you know another will likely be timed for that.

It was sort of crazy. I was sitting outside at a restaurant in Lancaster across from F&M college. All the people in the street had no masks on. The only masks that you saw were college kids coming over from campus. And these were college kids with masks OUTSIDE walking on the sidewalk. 100% political and nothing to due with Covid.
The last week of July the wife and I spent a few days in OCNJ. There weren't a lot but there were more people wearing masks than here in Central PA by a lot. Then we went over the Labor Day weekend, it was a lot more crowded but there next to no masks.

The last week of July the wife and I spent a few days in OCNJ. There weren't a lot but there were more people wearing masks than here in Central PA by a lot. Then we went over the Labor Day weekend, it was a lot more crowded but there next to no masks.
July was the peak of the Omicron BA4/5 wave so makes sense that some people might be a little cautious and put them back on even though we know it doesn't do much of anything, but at least there is a reason. I am talking this past Friday. I am talking college age kids walking outside with masks on and not talking New York City new year's eve level crowds here.

July was the peak of the Omicron BA4/5 wave so makes sense that some people might be a little cautious and put them back on even though we know it doesn't do much of anything, but at least there is a reason. I am talking this past Friday. I am talking college age kids walking outside with masks on and not talking New York City new year's eve level crowds here.
I traveled this week and noticed a lot more people wearing masks than in previous weeks. I am not sure why. I'd say it was less than 10% but still more than before. Most fall into three categories: Old, Overweight, Minority. Obviously a combination of risk factors and politics.

I don't think so. Dems know Covid is a losing issue right now. Dems don't want to touch covid anymore.
They may not want to touch it but they sure like mail in and expanded voting timelines. Basically anything other than voting in person in front of poll watchers is favored by dems and definitely no ID to confirm someone is voting in the correct location once.

• Love
Reactions: bison13 and Ski
I traveled this week and noticed a lot more people wearing masks than in previous weeks. I am not sure why. I'd say it was less than 10% but still more than before. Most fall into three categories: Old, Overweight, Minority. Obviously a combination of risk factors and politics.
I’ve seen minorities wearing them alone in their car while driving.

Reactions: bison13
My son does an after school club sports program a local college. So my wife and I dropped him off and got dinner at this food truck area they have that has some tables as such a beautiful night out. You see more mask wearing on a college campus then you do anywhere else that I have been. And considering the risk factor of people age 18-23 is basically zero outside of a triple co-morbidity (who are not the type of people walking around a college campus looking pretty healthy), what is the explanation that the largest percentage of the population wearing masks is the group that has the lowest, non-existent risk.

My son does an after school club sports program a local college. So my wife and I dropped him off and got dinner at this food truck area they have that has some tables as such a beautiful night out. You see more mask wearing on a college campus then you do anywhere else that I have been. And considering the risk factor of people age 18-23 is basically zero outside of a triple co-morbidity (who are not the type of people walking around a college campus looking pretty healthy), what is the explanation that the largest percentage of the population wearing masks is the group that has the lowest, non-existent risk.
They’re stupid and easily influenced .

ADVERTISEMENT