USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

86PSUPaul

Aug 17, 2017
Many more names need to be on that list. Newsom, Whitmer, Murphy (NJ), CEO's who forced the jab and fired those who resisted, the woke Pentagon leaders, big tech leaders who shut down legitimate and truthful data, public school boards and administrators, and so many more.
Also our military has been gutted by forcing out people that refused to get the shot!

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
So the data is pretty consistent. Seeing a slight uptick in cases over the past couple of weeks. Fatality curve remains flat. Note that per the CDC the typical death due to flu are between 30k-50K over the past decade. Current death rate for Covid is 130K per year. We know that Covid deaths are being heavily reported where many times flu deaths are reported as the co-morbidity and not flu. So basically right now from a realistic standpoint, Covid is like the flu. Also interesting to note that basically 95% of people over 65 have the vaccine and 99.9% of the people dying are over 65. So basically everybody dying right now has been vaccinated.

To me, it appears I am seeing less and less masks out there. Basically only very old people now and minorities (mainly Asian and black). The social warrior 20/30 something crowd appears to have taken them off for the most part.

I did read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the approaching TripleDemic. Basically an article about how the Flu, RSV, and Covid are now all in circulation and implying that we should be going back to universal masking and avoiding crowded areas or else. Article talked about how the flu was down during covid and now appears that it is coming back strong implying that if we stayed in a perpetual state of lockdown and masking that we could reduce the flu. No discussion of how all the lockdowns and masking had huge negative effects on all parts of society that we are now seeing are much, much worse than what Covid did. But the article was in the WSJ which should be at the top of the media for well thought out and high quality articles. And this article was so rife with half truths and stupid logic it was just so sad. I mean we have an article out in a major publication that is pushing for more masking, more lockdowns, more scare tactics.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
So the data is pretty consistent. Seeing a slight uptick in cases over the past couple of weeks. Fatality curve remains flat. Note that per the CDC the typical death due to flu are between 30k-50K over the past decade. Current death rate for Covid is 130K per year. We know that Covid deaths are being heavily reported where many times flu deaths are reported as the co-morbidity and not flu. So basically right now from a realistic standpoint, Covid is like the flu. Also interesting to note that basically 95% of people over 65 have the vaccine and 99.9% of the people dying are over 65. So basically everybody dying right now has been vaccinated.

To me, it appears I am seeing less and less masks out there. Basically only very old people now and minorities (mainly Asian and black). The social warrior 20/30 something crowd appears to have taken them off for the most part.

I did read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the approaching TripleDemic. Basically an article about how the Flu, RSV, and Covid are now all in circulation and implying that we should be going back to universal masking and avoiding crowded areas or else. Article talked about how the flu was down during covid and now appears that it is coming back strong implying that if we stayed in a perpetual state of lockdown and masking that we could reduce the flu. No discussion of how all the lockdowns and masking had huge negative effects on all parts of society that we are now seeing are much, much worse than what Covid did. But the article was in the WSJ which should be at the top of the media for well thought out and high quality articles. And this article was so rife with half truths and stupid logic it was just so sad. I mean we have an article out in a major publication that is pushing for more masking, more lockdowns, more scare tactics.
That's exactly what the elites in society want; they want the dirty masses to act like surfs while they live their lives normally (think of people like Newsome, Pelosi and their ilk). Many of these elitists probably would be happy if the dirty masses were like the Eloi in H.G. Wells' Time Machine novel: just made to serve their masters and figuratively be eaten when it's their time, and I don't think that that's far from the truth.

Reactions: MacNit07

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Driving through MCD today...worker sweeping parking lot with a mask on. I also saw a customer walk out of the restaurant with one as well.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Driving through MCD today...worker sweeping parking lot with a mask on. I also saw a customer walk out of the restaurant with one as well.

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
there are a much larger percentage of fast food workers that wear masks then the general population based on my observation. also the percentage of grocery store check out clerks that wear mask as well.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
there are a much larger percentage of fast food workers that wear masks then the general population based on my observation. also the percentage of grocery store check out clerks that wear mask as well.
But this guy was outside working. And the other guy was a customer. I will say that's the most I've seen at one time in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
But this guy was outside working. And the other guy was a customer. I will say that's the most I've seen at one time in a while.
I saw a guy over the weekend in the store. He had a surgical mask on below his nose. I mean WTF? I did that all the time when you were forced to wear masks so i could breather easier. But why even put one on if you are going to put it below your nose. I at least have a small amount of respect for when I see people wearing N95 masks that fit properly. But on what earth is wearing a cloth mask below your nose doing anything, why even do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
I saw a guy over the weekend in the store. He had a surgical mask on below his nose. I mean WTF? I did that all the time when you were forced to wear masks so i could breather easier. But why even put one on if you are going to put it below your nose. I at least have a small amount of respect for when I see people wearing N95 masks that fit properly. But on what earth is wearing a cloth mask below your nose doing anything, we even do that.
It's a flashing sign that says "I'm both woke and stupid".

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
Pretty quiet on the Covid front. I think the fearmongers tried to get the masses excited again a few weeks ago with some random articles across the paper and web but it didn't work.

Cases had gone slightly up some a few weeks ago but now holding steady again and actually were slightly down this week. So any fear of a huge new wave in the fall appears not be materialzing. Anecdotally, I don't know, nor have a heard of, anybody that has Covid in the past few weeks.

On the fatality front, another downward trend appearing the past 3 weeks. Age of fatality is now the following in percent of deaths. So as you can see, we are talking now only older people. Coincidentally, if you look at the 65+ the are 94% vaccinated. So basically it appears most people dying right now are vaccinated.

Age 0-49 = 0%
Age 50-64 = 4.6%
Age 65-74 = 15.6%
Age 75 + = 79.6%

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Pretty quiet on the Covid front. I think the fearmongers tried to get the masses excited again a few weeks ago with some random articles across the paper and web but it didn't work.

Cases had gone slightly up some a few weeks ago but now holding steady again and actually were slightly down this week. So any fear of a huge new wave in the fall appears not be materialzing. Anecdotally, I don't know, nor have a heard of, anybody that has Covid in the past few weeks.

On the fatality front, another downward trend appearing the past 3 weeks. Age of fatality is now the following in percent of deaths. So as you can see, we are talking now only older people. Coincidentally, if you look at the 65+ the are 94% vaccinated. So basically it appears most people dying right now are vaccinated.

Age 0-49 = 0%
Age 50-64 = 4.6%
Age 65-74 = 15.6%
Age 75 + = 79.6%
I'm seeing articles advocating how a robust vaccine program would reduce sick days for school aged kids. They are still pushing the jab on children and any abusive parents that may stick their kids. But good to see the 0-49 age 0% of deaths above that justify that decision.

Reactions: jjw165 and bison13

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I'm seeing articles advocating how a robust vaccine program would reduce sick days for school aged kids. They are still pushing the jab on children and any abusive parents that may stick their kids. But good to see the 0-49 age 0% of deaths above that justify that decision.
BS

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
But they can still get it and will be asked to stay home if they test positive. So they are still going to have the same number of sick days.

Reactions: RussianEagle

Bondist

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Apologies up front for not reading through this entire thread: but has anyone honestly have personal experience with Covid vaccination and then AFIb developing?

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
I think using words like abusive parents is overboard and turns many people off.

I do not understand from a medical science and public policy perspective requiring Covid shots for kids to get into school. As it is not a vaccine in the sense that the public undertand vaccines in the sense unlike polio, and measles, mumps, etc...it literally stops you from getting sick and transmitting the disease. It has now been shown that the covid 'vaccine' does not do that. So it is not stopping you from getting sick or transmitting the disease, it basically lightens the symptoms. So there is no reasont to require it based on the data.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
I think using words like abusive parents is overboard and turns many people off.

I do not understand from a medical science and public policy perspective requiring Covid shots for kids to get into school. As it is not a vaccine in the sense that the public undertand vaccines in the sense unlike polio, and measles, mumps, etc...it literally stops you from getting sick and transmitting the disease. It has now been shown that the covid 'vaccine' does not do that. So it is not stopping you from getting sick or transmitting the disease, it basically lightens the symptoms. So there is no reasont to require it based on the data.
Look at it this way...if Dr Oz on his TV show had told parent to give their kids an experimental potion to cure obesity and a parent did it, that would be considered abuse. Unless your kid has a serious health issue (and based on current info I'm not even sure that matters anymore) it's abuse. Any school/college that requires it doesn't believe in science and should be sued for forcing a worthless drug into their students.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022

Perhaps I will lighten the wording to wrecklessly misguided.

Edit: No. I'm staying with abusive. They are outsourcing decisions that directly harm their children.

heckmans

Feb 13, 2006
think about that...the same people advocated keeping kids out of school for 2 years are now "concerned" about kids missing a few days of school.

heckmans

Feb 13, 2006
Remember when Vaccination meant: "treatment with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculation?"

Reactions: Online Persona

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
My daughter started feeling sick yesterday. She was fatigued, feverish, and generally feeling bad. This morning she woke up with white legions on her tonsils which historically meant she had strep throat and would need an antibiotic. She went to an Urgent Care this morning and they promptly tested her for Covid, Flu, and a separate Strep test. Covid and Flu were negative but the Strep test was positive for Step A, so she indeed needed an antibiotic. They asked her if she had been exposed to anyone with Covid and she said no.

Well, I'm here reading her diagnosis and it reads, exactly:

"DIAGNOSIS - Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19

Streptococcal pharyngitis"

WTF

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
My daughter started feeling sick yesterday. She was fatigued, feverish, and generally feeling bad. This morning she woke up with white legions on her tonsils which historically meant she had strep throat and would need an antibiotic. She went to an Urgent Care this and they promptly tested her for Covid, Flu, and a separate Strep test. Covid and Flu were negative but the Strep test was positive for Step A, so she indeed needed an antibiotic. They asked her if she had been exposed to anyone with Covid and she said no.

WTF
Don't you know everyone has Covid! LOL

Ski

May 29, 2001
My daughter started feeling sick yesterday. She was fatigued, feverish, and generally feeling bad. This morning she woke up with white legions on her tonsils which historically meant she had strep throat and would need an antibiotic. She went to an Urgent Care this morning and they promptly tested her for Covid, Flu, and a separate Strep test. Covid and Flu were negative but the Strep test was positive for Step A, so she indeed needed an antibiotic. They asked her if she had been exposed to anyone with Covid and she said no.

WTF

It's science like this:

d9dba3df-d4c5-455e-b77d-158518e655c6_1920x1020.png

See?

Ski

May 29, 2001
More science from your public pharmaceutical company servants:

The FDA, NIH and CDC need to take a horsesh!t dewormer.

“The cited statements were not directives. They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it’s prohibited or it’s unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin,” Isaac Belfer, one of the lawyers, told the court during the Nov. 1 hearing in federal court in Texas.

“They use informal language, that is true,” he also said, adding that, “it’s conversational but not mandatory.”

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
I've shared posts from a pediatrician friend of mine on here a few times. Here is his latest. Doctors need to be held accountable. To have your head in the sand this much is downright scary.

Here's his post.

I have a true story which highlights this very thing, relayed to me just yesterday, by a 75 year old gentleman who accompanied his grandchildren to their appointments. He is a very fit, energetic elderly man, with a history of well-controlled diabetes. Appropriately, his physician recommended the Covid-19 mRNA vaccine of Pfizer, for he was considered at risk. He received the initial two dose series in early 2021. When the first boosters came out, his physician advised that he receive that also, and he complied, getting it in September of 2021. Between one to two weeks after the booster, he developed atrial fibrillation, which resolved after one round. He has no prior history of heart problems.

Then, our gentleman contracted Covid-19 disease in November of 2021, within 8 weeks of his first booster (third shot). That would have been the delta variant. He did well clinically; just one to two days of fatigue and achiness. He now had hybrid immunity, and continued to do well clinically.

When the recommendation for a second booster came out, this time with the recently approved bivalent mRNA vaccine, his physician again strongly recommended it. This 75 year old man, who already had three mRNA vaccines, who developed a known serious complication from the third dose, who had already done well clinically with the disease that he is to be protected from, without cardiac complications, was being told by his trusted (formerly) physician of many years to get a new mRNA vaccine that had NEVER been trialed in humans! Our friend was wary, but he is a good patient; always compliant. He got the booster in October of this year...and within 24 hours was back in Afib, and has had recurring bouts, often associated with chest pain, at least twice a week, ever since.

Wow! I wish I could say that I was as calm inside hearing his story as this kind man was in telling it, but that would be a lie. How is this thought process rational? How is it not malpractice? Where is Occam's Razor? If we follow the guideline of basing decisions on evidence and known fact, we would have stated that 1) the mRNA vaccines did not prevent infection with Covid-19 in this patient; 2) the first booster very likely caused a serious cardiac side effect in this patient, which had, thankfully, resolved; 3) the disease itself had already been contracted and resolved...without complications; and 4) this patient now had hybrid immunity going forward, and that element of natural immunity will ensure long-term protection from severe disease and death. All of these statements are supportable.

But no...this JERK of a physician (and I'm not apologizing; I take this stuff personally), knowingly rejected all of these true assumptions to adhere to the ONLY assumption he'll ever have regarding all things Covid: The FDA and CDC authorizations and guidance are all that matter. No need to think independently. The mRNA boosters are essential in the vulnerable; there are no exceptions.

And that mindset is an anathema to everything my profession should be about. This kind, sincere man was hurt by his doctor. And it gets even worse. The man went to the pharmacy where he got his booster shots, and told them what happened, and simply asked that they report these side effects to the CDC's reporting system, VAERS. They refused, saying that it was the physician's responsibility. So, he asked his physician, who said that there was no proof that the vaccines were involved at all; the patient is elderly, he has diabetes, and he had Covid-19 infection. Atrial fibrillation is common in patients like him. He did not report it, which makes one wonder just how very underreported the VAERS system is.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I'm surprised that the clowns on the dais aren't wearing masks. Now that fraud of an epidemiologist can devote the rest of his life to failing to solve another epidemic/illness like he did with AIDS and the most recent virus. I'm sure that he's going to have a very golden parachute. Talk about somebody failing upwards.
I think he's talking about you (and the other posters on this board) here...

• Wow
Reactions: Ski and bison13

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
So anybody here about Covid Anxiety Syndrome (CAS). Definition below. So it appears to be a real thing and explains a lot of what this thread has discussed with people still wearing masks and the constant barrage of articles that continue to fear monger. Interestingly enough, my brother-in-law, who is a successful dermatologist, basically admits he has this. He is coming up for Thanksgiving which will be the first family outing he has attended since Covid.

CAS is characterized by severe post-lockdown anxiety and fear of reintegrating back into “normal” life surrounded by people in public spaces. For example, the idea of riding public transportation may cause enough of a concern that the activity is avoided altogether.

Other signs of Covid Anxiety Syndrome include:

• Inability to leave home due to fear of contracting COVID-19
  • Obsessive cleaning
  • Repeated hand washing
  • Continuously checking for coronavirus symptoms
  • Avoiding places with people or social gatherings

Reactions: Ski and bison13

Latest posts