USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
Hey Cletus,
I don't come to this thread nearly as often as my daily "must read" from a year ago. What's the latest on what variant we are dealing with? Still the same one from 6-9 months ago. If there is a new one do we have data on more or less serious than the last one?
Nope. Ba4/Ba5 are now being outcompeted by BQ1 and BQ1.1 which accounts for more than half the current infenctions. Infections are on the rise again due to this. Went from about 3000 hospitalization per day and now at 4800 per day. So not crazy numbers (previous Alpha, Delta, Omicron spikes were 15,000+, 13,000+, and 20,000+ respectively). And from the data, the BQ1 appears to be no more virulent than the BA5 variant. In fact the weekly death total are still slightly decreasing.

But you still see articles now titled the TRIPLEDEMIC with flu, rsv (rhino virus), and Covid being written as if we are in the middle of the bubonic plague. So the fear mongering appears to be continuing.

On the mask front, I don't see many of the social warrior's with masks anymore, I think they got tired of wearing them. Only people I see with masks are old/sick (good reason to) and the hypochondriacs anymore.

My honest opinion is that where we are now will continue on like this for at least another 2 years. There is still money to be made and power to be flexed for it to go away. And more variants will continue to come and as long as testing continues and as long as anybody that dies with Covid (or died and had covid within a few weeks of death) is coded as covid, the numbers will still be there to make it happen. I think eventually after a couple more years of this, that the worldwide herd immunity will kick in and basically covid will just be another flu like variant. With China now going away from zero covid, they are going to be in for a hurting in 2023 but as their population also gets natural herd immunity, and the rest of the world continuing to develop more immunity due to multiple exposures to different variants, covid should eventually generally die off. But I think that will take another 2-3 years to happen.

Last edited:

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
A Friend's father had a heart attack two days ago and went to the closest hospital's ER. They stabilized him at the ER but sent him to another hospital a half hour away because they had no beds due to flu patients. Non-COVID flu. The doctors told the family that they felt people lacked immunities from minimizing exposure. Basically, the body is bombarded with viruses and fights them off causing a period of immunity. then you get hit with a motherload and get sick. Many people haven't had that ongoing drip of exposure which increases their vulnerability.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
A Friend's father had a heart attack two days ago and went to the closest hospital's ER. They stabilized him at the ER but sent him to another hospital a half hour away because they had no beds due to flu patients. Non-COVID flu. The doctors told the family that they felt people lacked immunities from minimizing exposure. Basically, the body is bombarded with viruses and fights them off causing a period of immunity. then you get hit with a motherload and get sick. Many people haven't had that ongoing drip of exposure which increases their vulnerability.
That was as predictable as the sun rising in the East; just another example of how intentionally mismanaged the official response was to this after they knew what this virus was all about.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
That was as predictable as the sun rising in the East; just another example of how intentionally mismanaged the official response was to this after they knew what this virus was all about.
I should also add that my wife's dr, whom she loves, said that the normal flu shot is always a crap shoot as they have to anticipate what the next flu cycle will look like. She said this year, they nailed it and feel the shot will be of great value. The downside is that everyone I know who has gotten this year's shot suffers, at least, minor discomfort (mild flu symptoms).

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
I should also add that my wife's dr, whom she loves, said that the normal flu shot is always a crap shoot as they have to anticipate what the next flu cycle will look like. She said this year, they nailed it and feel the shot will be of great value. The downside is that everyone I know who has gotten this year's shot suffers, at least, minor discomfort (mild flu symptoms).
I work for a Pittsburgh law firm. Until last summer, our offices always had been downtown. Because of economics and convenience, I used to ride a bus to and from work, and also take the subway up to our offices, which were located right across the street from PPG Paints Arena. Of course, we began to work remotely in late March 2020. However, I became stir crazy and began going into the office full-time the Tuesday after Memorial Day 2020. From that time until I received my second Moderna shot, I didn't get so much as a sore throat, which I attribute to exposing my body to the various viruses and germs that enter our bodies every time we go out. In fact, other than some mild symptoms which I had last December which probably was from the Omicron variant, the only day that I was very ill was the day after I had my second shot, which basically gave me the same symptoms as I had when I had a case of food poisoning about 25 years ago.

The human body is amazing in being able to fight off things like viruses, but it must be exposed to them in order to build up immunity. It's no coincidence that countries like China, which basically have imprisoned large segments of its population, now are experiencing surges in infections, while countries like Sweden, which basically went about things as usual even during the height of the pandemic, are basically over the worse of it.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I work for a Pittsburgh law firm. Until last summer, our offices always had been downtown. Because of economics and convenience, I used to ride a bus to and from work, and also take the subway up to our offices, which were located right across the street from PPG Paints Arena. Of course, we began to work remotely in late March 2020. However, I became stir crazy and began going into the office full-time the Tuesday after Memorial Day 2020. From that time until I received my second Moderna shot, I didn't get so much as a sore throat, which I attribute to exposing my body to the various viruses and germs that enter our bodies every time we go out. In fact, other than some mild symptoms which I had last December which probably was from the Omicron variant, the only day that I was very ill was the day after I had my second shot, which basically gave me the same symptoms as I had when I had a case of food poisoning about 25 years ago.

The human body is amazing in being able to fight off things like viruses, but it must be exposed to them in order to build up immunity. It's no coincidence that countries like China, which basically have imprisoned large segments of its population, now are experiencing surges in infections, while countries like Sweden, which basically went about things as usual even during the height of the pandemic, are basically over the worse of it.
Thanks. there has always been noise about the lack of dirt, kids experience, is ultimately bad as this experience builds up immunities.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I got the shot with no problems.

Reactions: jjw165 and Obliviax

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
This article predicts that LA will be back in masks before Christmas, just in time for the Rose Bowl.

After all that we now know, anybody who would wear a mask again in compliance with a mandate is just a gullible dupe. I say this while also saying that I have nothing against someone who wears a mask based on free will.

I have to believe that there now would be a tremendous amount of civil disobedience to this type of garbage.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Nope. Ba4/Ba5 are now being outcompeted by BQ1 and BQ1.1 which accounts for more than half the current infenctions. Infections are on the rise again due to this. Went from about 3000 hospitalization per day and now at 4800 per day. So not crazy numbers (previous Alpha, Delta, Omicron spikes were 15,000+, 13,000+, and 20,000+ respectively). And from the data, the BQ1 appears to be no more virulent than the BA5 variant. In fact the weekly death total are still slightly decreasing.

But you still see articles now titled the TRIPLEDEMIC with flu, rsv (rhino virus), and Covid being written as if we are in the middle of the bubonic plague. So the fear mongering appears to be continuing.

On the mask front, I don't see many of the social warrior's with masks anymore, I think they got tired of wearing them. Only people I see with masks are old/sick (good reason to) and the hypochondriacs anymore.

My honest opinion is that where we are now will continue on like this for at least another 2 years. There is still money to be made and power to be flexed for it to go away. And more variants will continue to come and as long as testing continues and as long as anybody that dies with Covid (or died and had covid within a few weeks of death) is coded as covid, the numbers will still be there to make it happen. I think eventually after a couple more years of this, that the worldwide herd immunity will kick in and basically covid will just be another flu like variant. With China now going away from zero covid, they are going to be in for a hurting in 2023 but as their population also gets natural herd immunity, and the rest of the world continuing to develop more immunity due to multiple exposures to different variants, covid should eventually generally die off. But I think that will take another 2-3 years to happen.
Thanks.. I heard Marty McCary say yesterday everyone is touting this "tripledemic" but the vast majority of hospitalizations are Flu and RSV. He said he wasn't even sure why Covid was being lumped in with them.

Reactions: jjw165 and bison13

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Thanks.. I heard Marty McCary say yesterday everyone is touting this "tripledemic" but the vast majority of hospitalizations are Flu and RSV. He said he wasn't even sure why Covid was being lumped in with them.
Marketing. They have to market the fear. They made a nice new term that they hope catches on and flu isn't scary enough.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018

My wife's doc said the same thing about the flu shot's effectiveness, the problem is not as many people are getting them this year. Neither of us had any symptoms.

Reactions: Obliviax

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Any thoughts on why Omicron is still here? I know were on to BQ1 and BQ1.1, but unless I've missed it everyone still thinks Omicron is here. Could it possibly be to keep people thinking the new vaccines will help since they target Omicron? If we are to a new named variant people would be less likely to take another shot for an old variant? Omicron has been with us for over a year now, at this point something new has to be here, right?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
The media and the democrat party have merged. It's a cabal.
Until Musk took Twitter over, it basically was operating as State Run Media for one political party in this country. It's incredible how much this country is beginning to devolve into what the old Eastern European bloc countries were after World War II. What's ironic is that while most of those old Eastern European bloc countries have become less autocratic and many have become very democratic, this country is becoming more and more autocratic with institutions like the FBI. There's no doubt in my mind that many of the puppet masters that pull the strings for the current President want this country to become like China and the old USSR.

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
I had no idea

This is exactly how someone lying/hiding things would answer this series questions? The guy needs to be put in jail.

"Fauci was asked during the deposition if he knows anyone who works for a social media platform. He answered that he had been in communication with Meta Platforms CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Fauci when asked if he knew anyone else who works for a social media platform other than Zuckerberg, said, “Well, a person who used to work as a software engineer for Twitter was my daughter.”"

WaylonJ

Mar 25, 2021
I worked down around DC a couple few years ago...signs in peoples yards everywhere..."Thank You Doctor Fauci" like political signs. Thank you for what? These people still think he saved the world.

He's a shill. His advice would have changed nothing. I still remember having to walk into Rutters with a bandana over my face. I'll never do it again, ever. Kick me out or whatever you want but this unmitigated bullshit will never hold the day again. This is beyond ridiculous and I will sit in jail before this takes another hold.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
NYC urging people to mask up!

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
NYC urging people to mask up!

which was my point from before. still a lot of power and money to flex with Covid to let it go. It is going to take years before Covid is not brought up.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
which was my point from before. still a lot of power and money to flex with Covid to let it go. It is going to take years before Covid is not brought up.
This is sort of a new Groundhog Day; every year around this time for the foreseeable future, these public health officials, who got almost everything wrong the last three years, are going to call for the masses to put back on the masks. Nothing like repeating over and over again which doesn’t work and has contributed to the mental instability of a lot of people.

I’m waiting for the day when these idiots start recommending that we just don’t inhale oxygen anymore.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
This is exactly how someone lying/hiding things would answer this series questions? The guy needs to be put in jail.

"Fauci was asked during the deposition if he knows anyone who works for a social media platform. He answered that he had been in communication with Meta Platforms CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Fauci when asked if he knew anyone else who works for a social media platform other than Zuckerberg, said, “Well, a person who used to work as a software engineer for Twitter was my daughter.”"
A software engineer……that wrote code to remove people that criticized daddy.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
A couple of things:

1. Rescinds the vaccine mandate that never should have been. What about those they already booted or damaged their careers over the mandate?

2. Military pay increase about half of the inflation they experienced throughout this past year. They are already coming up 25% short in recruiting and now you want Military to take a 5% pay cut relative to inflation? Sad.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ndaa-s...-rescinds-military-covid-vaccine-requirement/

Waltwam

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Erie, PA
My nephew in Massachusetts, 61 years old was quarantined for a week with Covid. Blood pressure problems and dizziness caused them out of caution, to call the squad to come take him to the hospital. They had him in a waiting area until the room opened. When they came for him, they told him they had a room. He stood up and went to grab his belongings. When he fell, it is head, and went into cardiac arrest. 10 minutes later he was dead. Even though they knew from the ambulance report that he was dizzy and struggling with blood pressure, The coroner listed the cause of death as covid. He was 51 and healthy. Tell me politics had nothing to do with this. The hospital received money that they never would have received if the cause of death was the fall. We'll be learning more about this for years! ( if anyone will ever be totally honest with us) And of course, this all happened naturally, and has nothing to do with gain of function research. (Anyone want to buy a nice piece of swamp land?)

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
China released a statement this week basically saying omicron is the equivalent to the common cold. Yet the FDA, Fauci, and Biden admin continue to push for vaccination. For God’s sake they’re using children as guinea pigs. Not much of a difference between Josef Mengele and Fauci. One used race to justify the experimentation of humans the other uses greed.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
China released a statement this week basically saying omicron is the equivalent to the common cold. Yet the FDA, Fauci, and Biden admin continue to push for vaccination. For God’s sake they’re using children as guinea pigs. Not much of a difference between Josef Mengele and Fauci. One used race to justify the experimentation of humans the other uses greed.
Always a believer in the adage, follow the money. However, this could be beyond greed in the normal sense. The goal, I believe, is to reduce the population of the earth. That's the only realistic way to achieve the UN Agenda 2030 zero carbon objectives. Eugenics is a real thing. The jabs are bioweapons.

Reactions: tlbakernc

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
Always a believer in the adage, follow the money. However, this could be beyond greed in the normal sense. The goal, I believe, is to reduce the population of the earth. That's the only realistic way to achieve the UN Agenda 2030 zero carbon objectives. Eugenics is a real thing. The jabs are bioweapons.
I know it sounds crazy, but you’re 100% correct. Seems the new agenda to lower population is war. If the WEF (Bill Gates and his rich cronies) and UN are successful I believe the world will soon (next few years) be at war with US, NATO, Japan, Australia, Russia and China. Somehow, some way, India will be involved in the conflict. I believe the war has already begun. At this point believe we are involved in and economic war.

Reactions: indynittany

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
Please, never ever use a statement released by the Chinese government in any conversation around here. What were you thinking?

Reactions: MacNit07