ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

People need to come to grips with the distinct possibility that the so called vaccines are killing people. Died Suddenly is a powerful documentary and really does need to be seen by everyone. I'll post the link again:

Obviously, I have no idea who did and who did not get the jab, or what their vaccine status is. However, with the sudden death of Franco, we have to consider the possibility that he is a victim. I've seen numerous photos of him and two interviews from this fall and he looked pretty damn healthy for 72.

The same with Bani Gbadyu. He was only 34 years old! And his pancreatic cancer seemed to come out of nowhere and took him down in like a month!

Mike Leach? Certainly possible.

How about Mike Hart collapsing on the sidelines of the UM/PSU game? Young guy. World class athlete. What was that about?

Insurance industry data, military data, VAERS, BLS data, data from numerous other countries all signal serious damage and death coming from these shots. The internal Pfizer data, data the FDA tried to keep hidden for 75 years (think about that!), showed over 1,200 deaths in the first few months of the vaccine's release.

Our government denies all of it. The same government that told us that the vaccines were "safe and effective", that you couldn't contract COVID or transmit COVID, that shutting down the economy for two weeks would "flatten the curve".

We need to shine a bright light on all of this.
There can be no disputing two things.

The vaccine (and all vaccines) are killing SOME people.

The vaccine is making no real negative impact on total deaths.

All-Deaths-USA.png

Reactions: indynittany
study by the Cleveland Clinic published Monday at medRxiv shows that MRNA vaccines raise the risk of contracting COVID-19 and that each MRNA vaccine booster increases the risk of contracting COVID-19, while those who have not received any MRNA vaccine have the lowest risk of contracting COVID-19. While the increased risk was relatively minimal, the result is the opposite of how the vaccines have been sold and mandated by government authorities. The highest risk was for those who received more than three vaccines.

Question for anyone that knows. So many of the studies refer to the mRNA vaccine. i had 2 J&J shots March 21 and Dec of 21. i am aware of the clotting issue J&J had in April or so of 21 [mostly women as I recall] but have not heard anything since. Since J&J did not use mRNA do they still the same issues as Pfizer and Moderna or not.

Lol I was waiting for the Franco post. The life expectancy of football players is 59 years old. He was 72. There is zero percent chance Bani cancer was caused by the shot. It is not biologically feasible and cancer doesn’t work that way. You continue to make a fool of yourself.
Please try not to sound like an expert. i know nothing about Franco's death but to quote about average life expectancy is silly. if you want to even try and use life expectancy start with this
what is the life expectancy of an ex football player who reaches age 70 and is healthy.
Secondly it isn't worthy of debate about Franco but until we know the cause, and what was his health situation in recent months. However it is equally wrong to dismiss any vaccine related issues as well. Was he recently vaccinated? Maybe the family doesn't want to share.

It is truly a shame that from 2020 through 2021 nearly a million people died and we had an ongoing debate about about was it from or with Covid. Now we another almost opposite debate that questions whether each death was caused by or enhanced by the vaccine. We have moved beyond scientific unbiased inquiry, to everything has a political spin to it.

From my perspective this has been caused by a huge "overselling" of the vaccine effectiveness, and who should or should not get it. [see Cletus post today that under 50 the chance of Covid death is statistically 0] and the left trying to discredit legitimate experts [Harvey Risch, Marty MaCary, authors of the Great Barrington declaration.

Question for anyone that knows. So many of the studies refer to the mRNA vaccine. i had 2 J&J shots March 21 and Dec of 21. i am aware of the clotting issue J&J had in April or so of 21 [mostly women as I recall] but have not heard anything since. Since J&J did not use mRNA do they still the same issues as Pfizer and Moderna or not.
The J&J have had no real issues minus the miniscule blood clot issue. The J&J model was based on an old vaccine method. Basically no issues. If you look at this you might scratch your head and say if they told people to avoid J&J why not Pfizer.....

Reactions: Ski and roswelllion
Please try not to sound like an expert. i know nothing about Franco's death but to quote about average life expectancy is silly. if you want to even try and use life expectancy start with this
what is the life expectancy of an ex football player who reaches age 70 and is healthy.
Secondly it isn't worthy of debate about Franco but until we know the cause, and what was his health situation in recent months. However it is equally wrong to dismiss any vaccine related issues as well. Was he recently vaccinated? Maybe the family doesn't want to share.

It is truly a shame that from 2020 through 2021 nearly a million people died and we had an ongoing debate about about was it from or with Covid. Now we another almost opposite debate that questions whether each death was caused by or enhanced by the vaccine. We have moved beyond scientific unbiased inquiry, to everything has a political spin to it.

From my perspective this has been caused by a huge "overselling" of the vaccine effectiveness, and who should or should not get it. [see Cletus post today that under 50 the chance of Covid death is statistically 0] and the left trying to discredit legitimate experts [Harvey Risch, Marty MaCary, authors of the Great Barrington declaration.
People died before the vaccine and will continue to die. The stats on ex football players do not lie. My posts are not political nor did I ever promote the shot. The shot does not cause cancer and is not a biological weapon. People are not dropping dead from it. You can subscribe to the conspiracy loons if you want to. It would be nice to talk about a person who died without having to listen to the bull.

People died before the vaccine and will continue to die. The stats on ex football players do not lie. My posts are not political nor did I ever promote the shot. The shot does not cause cancer and is not a biological weapon. People are not dropping dead from it. You can subscribe to the conspiracy loons if you want to. It would be nice to talk about a person who died without having to listen to the bull.
Your stats on ex football players may be accurate but it is also very misleading. Let me type slowly for you and try to move away from football players. Type in average life expectancy Then type in average life expectancy for a healthy 70 year old. See the difference. The numbers in aggregate include all those who die at an early age from accidents drugs crime etc. The life expectancy for someone past those “other things” reflects the reality. If I am 70!and in otherwise good health my true life expectancy is the other higher number.
I tried to help you and do your work Average life expectancy is now down to 76.4. However average life expectancy for a healthy 70 year male is 85.7 and 87 for a healthy female. Carry on

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski
Tell that to the thirty thousand families who lost a loved one and actually reported it!

Tell that to the thirty thousand families who lost a loved one and actually reported it!

30,000 total vaccine related deaths is reasonable.

It could be true. You'd never see that in the "Total Deaths" figures, as let's say that:

Deaths from vaxx per week = 30,000 / 100 weeks = 300 deaths per week.

But TOTAL DEATHS in the USA is about 60,000 per week....so you'd never see it.

We were losing almost 20,000 people per week from the pandemic at its peaks, fwiw.

So, to repeat:

If you're old, it was probably a good bet to have taken the vaccine.

If you're young, it was probably a bad bet to have taken the vaccine.

Everyone has had Covid at this point, so you're pretty much well inoculated against it, and even if you get it again, it is likely to be mild.

30,000 total vaccine related deaths is reasonable.

It could be true. You'd never see that in the "Total Deaths" figures, as let's say that:

Deaths from vaxx per week = 30,000 / 100 weeks = 300 deaths per week.

But TOTAL DEATHS in the USA is about 60,000 per week....so you'd never see it.

We were losing almost 20,000 people per week from the pandemic at its peaks, fwiw.

So, to repeat:

If you're old, it was probably a good bet to have taken the vaccine.

If you're young, it was probably a bad bet to have taken the vaccine.

Everyone has had Covid at this point, so you're pretty much well inoculated against it, and even if you get it again, it is likely to be mild.
So as the only smart guy I can talk to on here what are the long term issues with covid exposure and how does this figure into deaths. Most people blame the shot but don’t account for the adverse problems that Covid itself causes which there are. I know the mechanism of the shot as a toxicologist but the long term affects of Covid are still not completely understood.

NYC urging people to mask up!

Thank goodness...the tripledemic is raging!!!

Thank goodness...the tripledemic is raging!!!

The original, truly edgy cast of SNL would’ve had a blast with their parodies of these constant, never ending mask pleas. These shameless asses are like those Japanese soldiers after WW II who were left on those isolated Pacific islands and didn’t know that the war had ended.

So as the only smart guy I can talk to on here what are the long term issues with covid exposure and how does this figure into deaths. Most people blame the shot but don’t account for the adverse problems that Covid itself causes which there are. I know the mechanism of the shot as a toxicologist but the long term affects of Covid are still not completely understood.
I can only work one way - tell people what I honestly think at any given moment. If I get new information, or if my idea is falsified, I say it and clear up the error.

I'm skeptical if there is really such a thing as "long covid". Other than if there is actual scar tissue formed, the cells infected should die, and be replaced. Are two weeks long enough for a heart muscle to enlarge/stretch?

I'm just asking "What's the mechanism for the body remaining deteriorated after the infection has cleared?"

I know that I don't know much about the body or medicine, but my bs detector is going off wrt "Long Covid".

I can only work one way - tell people what I honestly think at any given moment. If I get new information, or if my idea is falsified, I say it and clear up the error.

I'm skeptical if there is really such a thing as "long covid". Other than if there is actual scar tissue formed, the cells infected should die, and be replaced. Are two weeks long enough for a heart muscle to enlarge/stretch?

I'm just asking "What's the mechanism for the body remaining deteriorated after the infection has cleared?"

I know that I don't know much about the body or medicine, but my bs detector is going off wrt "Long Covid".
This study from 2021 proved long covid wasn't real.

ESPN running a Sam Hartman blood clot surgery story in prep for wake forest's bowl game at 6:30 tonight. Don't know anything more in detail other than they learned he had blood clots in his neck this off-season that required surgery and just in time to return for the 1st start this year.

To hopefully allow the Franco thread to stay focused.

We have seen, without dispute, that there is nothing even close to a “population reducing vaxx reaction”. Thats indisputable because of Total Deaths.

Further, it is indisputable that the excess deaths seen during the heights of the pandemic WERE due to Covid. The deaths correlate with prior weeks’ surges in cases. Those deaths do not correlate

We have seen that the vaxx is very leaky. Lots of vaxxed getting Covid, and spreading it. Indisputable. Even prior to Omicron, but especially after.

It seems pretty clear that the vaxx was temporarily successful in reducing deaths for maybe 6 months, diminishing to no effectiveness. Definitely a good bet for the elderly.

For young, healthy people, the threat of Covid is so small that it seems not worth the risk Of the few adverse reactions that undoubtedly did occur.

With Ro of around 6 or 8, everyone was always going to get infected. More than 94% of population has nucleocapsid antibodies (prior infection). Masks and lockdowns were only going to slow the rate of spread.

Disinterested in the opinion of any medical professional who did not immediately challenge the narrative “Vaxx is more effective than natural immunity”. Ridiculous.

We have seen, without dispute, that there is nothing even close to a “population reducing vaxx reaction”. Thats indisputable because of Total Deaths.

Further, it is indisputable that the excess deaths seen during the heights of the pandemic WERE due to Covid. The deaths correlate with prior weeks’ surges in cases. Those deaths do not correlate

We have seen that the vaxx is very leaky. Lots of vaxxed getting Covid, and spreading it. Indisputable. Even prior to Omicron, but especially after.

It seems pretty clear that the vaxx was temporarily successful in reducing deaths for maybe 6 months, diminishing to no effectiveness. Definitely a good bet for the elderly.

For young, healthy people, the threat of Covid is so small that it seems not worth the risk Of the few adverse reactions that undoubtedly did occur.

With Ro of around 6 or 8, everyone was always going to get infected. More than 94% of population has nucleocapsid antibodies (prior infection). Masks and lockdowns were only going to slow the rate of spread.

Disinterested in the opinion of any medical professional who did not immediately challenge the narrative “Vaxx is more effective than natural immunity”. Ridiculous.
I love the arrogance of “medical professionals” who think only they can read, process, and interpret data.

iIf you want to know the efficacy of lockdowns to fight a virus, just look at what’s happening in China right now. Because significant portions of their population basically were imprisoned, they have built up very little immunity and now are paying the price.

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread in China with soaring numbers of cases and deaths, the United States and Germany have offered to provide vaccines to China to help it fight the scourge; but the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has refused help, saying that China is handling the pandemic well. Critics have pointed out that accepting Western aid would expose the fallacies in the CCP’s propaganda about the superiority of its so-called “whole nation” system and “one-party governance” model.

Commentator Li Linyi told the Epoch Times on Dec. 20 that the CCP knows that Western vaccines are more effective than Chinese vaccines, but still refuses to allow Chinese people to be vaccinated with foreign vaccines.

He said: “This is a matter of institutional dispute. The authorities have been advocating that the Chinese system is superior to the Western system, so once they accept Western vaccines and Western ideals about fighting the pandemic, it becomes clear that the Chinese system is inferior to others. This is an attack on the legitimacy of the Chinese regime. Therefore, the authorities would rather let people receive inferior vaccines—even if it results in more deaths—than let the Chinese people question the legitimacy of the CCP’s totalitarian rule.”

read more:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/the-ccps-pandemic-propaganda-collapses-as-chinas-infections-and-deaths-peak_4947533.html

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread in China with soaring numbers of cases and deaths, the United States and Germany have offered to provide vaccines to China to help it fight the scourge; but the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has refused help, saying that China is handling the pandemic well. Critics have pointed out that accepting Western aid would expose the fallacies in the CCP’s propaganda about the superiority of its so-called “whole nation” system and “one-party governance” model.

Commentator Li Linyi told the Epoch Times on Dec. 20 that the CCP knows that Western vaccines are more effective than Chinese vaccines, but still refuses to allow Chinese people to be vaccinated with foreign vaccines.

He said: “This is a matter of institutional dispute. The authorities have been advocating that the Chinese system is superior to the Western system, so once they accept Western vaccines and Western ideals about fighting the pandemic, it becomes clear that the Chinese system is inferior to others. This is an attack on the legitimacy of the Chinese regime. Therefore, the authorities would rather let people receive inferior vaccines—even if it results in more deaths—than let the Chinese people question the legitimacy of the CCP’s totalitarian rule.”

read more:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/the-ccps-pandemic-propaganda-collapses-as-chinas-infections-and-deaths-peak_4947533.html
Why would we offer them anything? If they want it make them ask for help. Let them suffer the consequences of their own policies.

Imagine being so stupid as to have voted for this.
Imagine being so stupid as to thinking a mask still works.

This is the new norm and in the future it won't just be Covid, every new sniffle that shows up will require a mask.

I've asked this question before, how are we still dealing with subvariants and not a new variant? Omicron has been around for over 14 months.

Imagine being so stupid as to have voted for this.
The evidence is out there now how much masking hurt kids in school, especially the elementary school kids. How they can just do this is beyond me. Again, shows that this is 100% about power and control as the facts, data, and evidence have shown that schools are not contagion vectors, masking hurts the learning of school kids, school age kids have very minimal issues with covid even if they do get it, etc.....no medical reason to mask at school.

BREAKING: Vaccinated Dying At Twice Rate Of Unvaccinated In This Location​

"in an attempt to save face and keep people convinced that they need the vaccines, Big Pharma and the left shifted their claims and said that the vaccines will prevent serious infection, hospitalizations and death.

Turns out, that’s also a lie. In the UK, data has revealed that vaccinated people under the age of 60 are dying from all causes at twice the rate of the unvaccinated."

“I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality,” wrote former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson on his Substack page.

Berenson, the author of a series of books on government response to the pandemic, pointed out that the most recent rate of death per 100,000 people for the unvaccinated in Britain is 0.9% while the rate for the vaccinated is 2.2% (screen shot here).

read more here:
https://rallyingpatriots.com/breaki...-twice-rate-of-unvaccinated-in-this-location/

ADVERTISEMENT