ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I received the first two Moderna shots under pressure from family, which I never would do now; I never got a booster and never shall get any more of these therapeutic shots. However, I respect the decision of a person who received both shots and a booster or more.

With that said, I never dreamed that I would live in a country that forced people to have something injected into them that was not a true vaccine under threat of losing a job or being prevented from attending social functions, etc. That's what happens in totalitarian countries like China, in which the individual is just a servant to the state. It's also amazing that this was promulgated by the same people who believe that a woman should have the right to choose about when to end a pregnancy because it's her own body.

As I've said before, and I know that this never is going to happen, but many people who imposed these policies definitely should face civil damages suits, and some also should face criminal charges because there is no doubt in mind that much of this involved payoffs for pushing these therapeutics.

When this disaster is assessed years from now, I believe that it will be concluded that if we just had been allowed to continue to lead our normal lives, even in the spring of 2020, and the vulnerable had been protected, much less damage would have been done than what was done by the actions of these corrupt politicians and health officials. In fact, there probably would've been almost no damage done to society.
i totally agree. I learned that the media are collective pieces of shit during the Sandusky scandal. I learned to not trust them. This has only been exacerbated by what has happened with the media in the last 10 years. Ideology is embedded even in network TV shows and movies to indoctrinate and normalize. Of course, some of this is helpful in correcting long standing problems in the USA and worldwide. But it has been taken to another level.

if you are keeping up with the Twitter files, reported on by non-partisan people like Tiabbi (from Rolling Stone) and Bari Weiss (former NYT) it is shocking. The level of govt sensorship and propaganda is scary and off-the-charts bad. This has been shocking even to me. The govt took an active role is propagandizing based on information they knew, or should have known, was wrong.

There isn't a rat-bastard in the USA that I trust outside of my family structure.

Now, if there really is a pandemic threat, nobody is listening anymore. The entire media, scientific and medical communities have completely and totally lost any credibility that they once had. ****ers.
gif_1.gif

I received the first two Moderna shots under pressure from family, which I never would do now; I never got a booster and never shall get any more of these therapeutic shots. However, I respect the decision of a person who received both shots and a booster or more.

With that said, I never dreamed that I would live in a country that forced people to have something injected into them that was not a true vaccine under threat of losing a job or being prevented from attending social functions, etc. That's what happens in totalitarian countries like China, in which the individual is just a servant to the state. It's also amazing that this was promulgated by the same people who believe that a woman should have the right to choose about when to end a pregnancy because it's her own body.

As I've said before, and I know that this never is going to happen, but many people who imposed these policies definitely should face civil damages suits, and some also should face criminal charges because there is no doubt in mind that much of this involved payoffs for pushing these therapeutics.

When this disaster is assessed years from now, I believe that it will be concluded that if we just had been allowed to continue to lead our normal lives, even in the spring of 2020, and the vulnerable had been protected, much less damage would have been done than what was done by the actions of these corrupt politicians and health officials. In fact, there probably would've been almost no damage done to society.
Agree 110%

Reactions: bison13

The question is who is going to conclude that they were wrong? A lot of us here knew in the summer of 2020 exactly what should have been done. Unfortunately, the only way just will be served is if someone or some group does it themselves.

My former employer, just moved on 2 months ago, requires all new employees to get vaxxed. With all the lawsuits and news coming out, how could any employer require anyone to get vaxxed? I realize not everyone is going to have adverse effects. But it sure seems like a crap shoot. I’m wondering what 5 years holds for those that got vaxxed. Can you imagine parents parents are still taking kids to get this shit? How brainwashed do you need to be to allow a health child to injected?

My former employer, just moved on 2 months ago, requires all new employees to get vaxxed. With all the lawsuits and news coming out, how could any employer require anyone to get vaxxed? I realize not everyone is going to have adverse effects. But it sure seems like a crap shoot. I’m wondering what 5 years holds for those that got vaxxed. Can you imagine parents parents are still taking kids to get this shit? How brainwashed do you need to be to allow a health child to injected?
The better question is how DUMB does an employer have to be to require someone to be vaccinated for a strain of the virus that doesn't exist any more? Or if you hire someone that says they were vaxxed in March of 2021 do they know they are really hiring someone that ran out of protection in June of 2021 at the latest!

People who are confronted with this need to start filing EEOC and State HRC suits. Based on the recent rulings of some courts that ruled that employees who were dismissed for not getting the shot must get their jobs back, I have a feeling that these suits would be successful.

If that is proven, whoever proves it won't be around long enough to tell the tale.

Posted without comment. Any doctors with an opinion here?

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.

That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:

1. More likely that people will get COVID
  2. Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases
  3. Die from COVID (and other diseases)
  4. You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.
But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims.

As I learn more, I will refine the estimate.

Introduction​

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

Why did they make the change?​

Why would they do that?

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.

................continues at link above.......................

Here are the practical EKG parameters to remember when doing 12 lead EKG interpretation.

EKG Measurements and Calibration​

The smallest box on the paper = 1 mm on all sides

A big box containing 5 small boxes = 5 mm on all sides

Normal Wave Interval Values​

PR Interval: <0.21 sec (5 small boxes)

Measured from beginning of P wave to the beginning of the QRS complex. This is the time it takes for the impulse to travel from the SA node, through the atria, and to the distal third of the septum.

Last edited:
The better question is how DUMB does an employer have to be to require someone to be vaccinated for a strain of the virus that doesn't exist any more? Or if you hire someone that says they were vaxxed in March of 2021 do they know they are really hiring someone that ran out of protection in June of 2021 at the latest!
I don't think it's necessarily a case of dumbness that would cause an employer to require employees to take COVID jabs... but more likely be a case of GREED - as in they wish to secure lucrative government contracts for their business, so they choose to follow the mandates to keep in "good-standings." imo

Reactions: indynittany
Dear friends; It's bad enough young people are dying in excess of average numbers, but it would be far worse if we knew the reason why. To that end, roll up your sleeve and keep your mouth shut. The Party thanks you.

I feel sorry for employers as they are stuck between the proverbial rock….. If they didn’t require vaccines and an employee died or was critically ill after an outbreak at work they get sued big time.

If they require the vaccine and someone dies of complications they get sued. But a successful lawsuit in this case is far less likely.

And requiring them pisses off a substantial number of employees. Not requiring them pisses off a substantial number of employees.

Either way…..difficult choice with negative problems no matter which decision is made.

I feel sorry for employers as they are stuck between the proverbial rock….. If they didn’t require vaccines and an employee died or was critically ill after an outbreak at work they get sued big time.

If they require the vaccine and someone dies of complications they get sued. But a successful lawsuit in this case is far less likely.

And requiring them pisses off a substantial number of employees. Not requiring them pisses off a substantial number of employees.

Either way…..difficult choice with negative problems no matter which decision is made.
Yes because the government pushed the shots as something they are clearly not.

- They do not prevent infection at 95% rates, 90% rates, 80%, 70%, ....and now some data is showing that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than unvaxxed.

- They do not prevent spread and never did. Many are still convinced that they needed vaxxed to save granny. Except that granny is in a nursing home that has shared ventilation for hundreds of people and was required to accept still infectious covid recovering patients by public health order in PA, NJ, NY, CA, MI. By the way, the extended lock downs didn't either. In some cases, it delayed (China is the most extreme example) but it never prevented.

- They do not lower hospitalizations from covid and they don't even try to bring up number of vaxxed verses unvaxxed in hospitals anymore.

- They do not lower deaths from covid. Recorded covid death rates actually were higher after we had mass vaccination. 352k deaths in 2020 before mass vax. 472k deaths in 2021 after mass vax. 269k deaths in 2022. The US % of population fully vaccinated only increased from 62.38% to 69.06% during 2022. Therefore, the decrease in COVID deaths in 2022 is clearly not from increased vaccination rates.

- They are not better than natural immunity and it was insane to ever imply otherwise.

- They are not necessary, nor do they have a positive reward/risk for those under 50 and healthy.

- They never should have been required for employment or schooling or travel.

- The campaign to get people vaccinated to include some of the false claims the government made listed in the above points was mostly celebrities peer pressuring, gimmick offers for $ or free this or that, and then threats. This should tell you all you need to know about whether vaccination was necessary. They never really tried to talk to Americans about why it would benefit them to do it, just that celebrities are doing it, they applied peer pressure to do it, and then threats if not doing it. It was non-thinking at its finest.

So looking again at the number, starting back in mid November we started to see the hospitalization with Covid starting to increase (remember this is not due to covid, just tested positive for covid when at the hospital so is our best metric out there for generally is covid rising or waning). Looks like it hit the high point on January 5th and is coming down since. The major variant currently is XBB1.5 which appears to be an offshoot of BA2, all in the Omicron family. This variant based on what I have seen and read is the most infectious one yet while at the same time appears to also be less virulent than others typically only affecting the nasal cavity (hence the symptoms mainly being a runny nose) versus the previous alpha and delta variants which went into the chest/lungs and hence much more serious. Fatality chart did rise some in December but nowhere near any previous spike in the past. Basically all pointing to eventually these variants becoming less and less virulent as more and more immunity is built up.

Also interesting to note that in December we saw some trial balloons thrown out there in the press about going back to mandatory masking and limited lockdowns but public outcry shut that down pretty fast. So it appears hopefully that any more talk of that hopefully should be shut down forever now.

Yes because the government pushed the shots as something they are clearly not.

- They do not prevent infection at 95% rates, 90% rates, 80%, 70%, ....and now some data is showing that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than unvaxxed.

- They do not prevent spread and never did. Many are still convinced that they needed vaxxed to save granny. Except that granny is in a nursing home that has shared ventilation for hundreds of people and was required to accept still infectious covid recovering patients by public health order in PA, NJ, NY, CA, MI. By the way, the extended lock downs didn't either. In some cases, it delayed (China is the most extreme example) but it never prevented.

- They do not lower hospitalizations from covid and they don't even try to bring up number of vaxxed verses unvaxxed in hospitals anymore.

- They do not lower deaths from covid. Recorded covid death rates actually were higher after we had mass vaccination. 352k deaths in 2020 before mass vax. 472k deaths in 2021 after mass vax. 269k deaths in 2022. The US % of population fully vaccinated only increased from 62.38% to 69.06% during 2022. Therefore, the decrease in COVID deaths in 2022 is clearly not from increased vaccination rates.

- They are not better than natural immunity and it was insane to ever imply otherwise.

- They are not necessary, nor do they have a positive reward/risk for those under 50 and healthy.

- They never should have been required for employment or schooling or travel.

- The campaign to get people vaccinated to include some of the false claims the government made listed in the above points was mostly celebrities peer pressuring, gimmick offers for $ or free this or that, and then threats. This should tell you all you need to know about whether vaccination was necessary. They never really tried to talk to Americans about why it would benefit them to do it, just that celebrities are doing it, they applied peer pressure to do it, and then threats if not doing it. It was non-thinking at its finest.
A, not going to dispute anything in your post but none of those points dispute anything in mine. I said employers got screwed no matter what they did. Classic no-win situation.

A, not going to dispute anything in your post but none of those points dispute anything in mine. I said employers got screwed no matter what they did. Classic no-win situation.
Agreed, I didn't want to dispute anything in your post. I was trying to explain why I thought employers were in the position that you stated. There was a huge government propaganda effort. 50% bought it and 50% of the people called BS. People are entrenched in their positions. Employers are caught in the middle.

Agreed, I didn't want to dispute anything in your post. I was trying to explain why I thought employers were in the position that you stated. There was a huge government propaganda effort. 50% bought it and 50% of the people called BS. People are entrenched in their positions. Employers are caught in the middle.
Agreed. Most of the celebrities were paid just like Ford would do in a commercial. Pink has been taking a lot of heat

Reactions: Online Persona
The University of Pennsylvania just made my vaxed daughter get the latest booster in order to remain an active grad student. She is almost 23 years old.
Did she take the novavax booster? That would have been safest

Did she take the novavax booster? That would have been safest
Wonder if there will be a market popping up for placebo COVID vaccinations considering the ongoing requirements for many and the more or more evidence of the vaccines being ineffective and potentially damaging? I know there are already fake vaccination records popping up. There was a big news story hounding a young tennis star for it. https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/mor...ts-doctor-in-fake-vaccine-scandal/ar-AA16pMLk

And there have been plenty of others trying to get around the gestapo as well. https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pa...edly-claimed-to-have-gotten-the-maderna-shot/

Scott Adams was a very outspoken pro-vaxx'er who is now humble enough and intelligent enough to hold a different opinion.

Reactions: PSUfiji
Scott Adams was a very outspoken pro-vaxx'er who is now humble enough and intelligent enough to hold a different opinion.

I think people may be conflating the wisdom of taking the vax during Alpha and Delta vs. afterwards. Based on the information available at the time, Alpha and Delta were primarily attacking the lungs and it made some sense for someone of Adams' age to get vaxxed. I believe Adams waited for a bit before taking the vax, as he wanted to see that there were no immediate and widespread problems with the vax. Then he later took the vax so that he could travel.

I don't think it ever made sense for young adults or children to get vaxxed, and I don't think it makes sense for anyone to get vaxxed after Omicron became dominant. Omicron seems to attack the sinuses more than the lungs and is a weaker virus than Alpha or Delta in terms of outcomes. The government sure made a poor case for boosters from the get-go.

I think people may be conflating the wisdom of taking the vax during Alpha and Delta vs. afterwards. Based on the information available at the time, Alpha and Delta were primarily attacking the lungs and it made some sense for someone of Adams' age to get vaxxed. I believe Adams waited for a bit before taking the vax, as he wanted to see that there were no immediate and widespread problems with the vax. Then he later took the vax so that he could travel.

I don't think it ever made sense for young adults or children to get vaxxed, and I don't think it makes sense for anyone to get vaxxed after Omicron became dominant. Omicron seems to attack the sinuses more than the lungs and is a weaker virus than Alpha or Delta in terms of outcomes. The government sure made a poor case for boosters from the get-go.
Unfortunately Alpha was all but over when most people were vaxxed. And if you look at the UK numbers from Delta in July of 2021 the vaccine didn't do much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Online Persona

I would agree that there was a stronger case during Alpha and Delta than afterwards, but it was only strong enough for the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and/or multiple comorbidities IMO. I think most agree that it has always been insane for the young and healthy to vaccinate. And I don't buy the argument that many made that the virus was so new that you had to take the risk. The vaccines were so new too and there were so many authorized shortcuts to the normal clinical trial protocol that the vaccines were just as much of an unknown.

Reactions: Ski
Guaranteeing the revenue stream stays consistent:

FDA considers major shift in COVID vaccine strategy

The Food and Drug Administration is considering a major shift in the nation's COVID-19 vaccine strategy.

The goal is to simplify vaccination against COVID and perhaps adopt an approach similar to what is used for the flu vaccine, with annual updates to match whatever strain of the virus is circulating. This is according to a federal official who spoke under the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

NPR reported the proposed shift early Monday morning, and later Monday the FDA outlined it publicly in a set of documents released in advance of a meeting Thursday of the agency's Vaccine and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC). The committee will vote on the agency's proposal.

The Food and Drug Administration is considering a major shift in the nation's COVID-19 vaccine strategy.

The goal is to simplify vaccination against COVID and perhaps adopt an approach similar to what is used for the flu vaccine, with annual updates to match whatever strain of the virus is circulating. This is according to a federal official who spoke under the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

NPR reported the proposed shift early Monday morning, and later Monday the FDA outlined it publicly in a set of documents released in advance of a meeting Thursday of the agency's Vaccine and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC). The committee will vote on the agency's proposal.
isn't that what was talked about for the past year plus. that basically the covid vaccine will become like an annual flu shot. some people were even talking about how eventually the flu shot includes the covid vaccine as part of it so only one shot (flu + covid in one).

So now we're going to triple down on stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
Unfortunately Alpha was all but over when most people were vaxxed. And if you look at the UK numbers from Delta in July of 2021 the vaccine didn't do much.
that is not correct. there was ample data out there that the vaccine helped some against infection for Delta (for Alpha it was excellent, look at June 2020 case load and it was down to nearly zero) and there was ample data out there that the vaccine helped against hospitalization for Delta for unvaccinated. So that statement you made is false. The original vaccine had minimal effect with Omicron, this is what the medical community and politicians did not want to admit.

that is not correct. there was ample data out there that the vaccine helped some against infection for Delta (for Alpha it was excellent, look at June 2020 case load and it was down to nearly zero) and there was ample data out there that the vaccine helped against hospitalization for Delta for unvaccinated. So that statement you made is false. The original vaccine had minimal effect with Omicron, this is what the medical community and politicians did not want to admit.
In June 2020 there was no vaccine.

There is ample evidence based on the UK alone the it did little to help. In July 2021 the data in the UK was proving otherwise. And by August(Julys data) 75% of all deaths were vaccinated in a population that was about 80% vaxxed. That was the height of Delta in the UK.

Most of the vaccinations started in March, in the UK by the end of May 2021 only 40% had both doses. Which means with in 2 months(July) they are already dying while vaccinated in almost equal numbers to the percentage of the population unvaxxed. Look any claim on lives saved with the vaccine are about as accurate as the death models that came out in March of 2020.

I followed that data very closely as my son was to spend that fall in the UK but he refused to be vaxxed so he didn't go.

Anyone who followed this closely knows there are only a few countries that had good data, the UK had the best. The US data was garbage

Last edited:
Who’s Profiting Off Keeping You in the Dark?
Meanwhile, Weinstein explores the possibility that a select group may have had advance notice of the impending pandemic and used that knowledge to position themselves for a financial windfall — and a “cryptic, massive transfer of wealth: [20]

“There’s been lots of talk in various publications at this point about the possibility that COVID was circulating earlier than we knew … If you know that a pandemic is coming and that it is going to spread around the globe, and it is going to cause all kinds of alterations, you can, you know, short stocks for cruise ships or airplanes, hotels, right? You can invest in pharmaceutical companies that have useful technologies …

And so the question is, how much of the story here involves something having understood what was coming and having revealed it at a point that it was positioned rather than it having emerged naturally? … I’m as much an outsider to this as anybody, but I will say there’s a version of the story in which our being kept in the dark is a perpetual source of wealth.”

Reactions: indynittany
Who’s Profiting Off Keeping You in the Dark?
Meanwhile, Weinstein explores the possibility that a select group may have had advance notice of the impending pandemic and used that knowledge to position themselves for a financial windfall — and a “cryptic, massive transfer of wealth: [20]

“There’s been lots of talk in various publications at this point about the possibility that COVID was circulating earlier than we knew … If you know that a pandemic is coming and that it is going to spread around the globe, and it is going to cause all kinds of alterations, you can, you know, short stocks for cruise ships or airplanes, hotels, right? You can invest in pharmaceutical companies that have useful technologies …

And so the question is, how much of the story here involves something having understood what was coming and having revealed it at a point that it was positioned rather than it having emerged naturally? … I’m as much an outsider to this as anybody, but I will say there’s a version of the story in which our being kept in the dark is a perpetual source of wealth.”

There is pretty good evidence this started in the late summer of 2019. The Wuhan lab scrubbed all research papers off it’s site in mid Sept….IIRC on Sept 19th. Sat photos show hospital parking lots there packed in Oct. There is more.

Something was going on …. Hell of a coincidence if it wasn’t
the Wuhan virus.

ADVERTISEMENT