ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I don't want to argue with you but its not from twitter.

Statista...which comes from the CDC's stats. Knowing what I know, I even think these stats are just guesses. And if someone tells me that the vaccine lowers the severity, I am asking how they could possibly know that as there is no known way to track severity.

• Deaths for people under the age of 50 (including those with comorbidities) = 74,000
  • Deaths for people over the age of 50 = 1,014,000
  • Under the age of 17 (again, not counting comorbidities like downs syndrome or whatever) = less than 1,500 people TOTAL!

Tell me again why we are forcing kids to be vaccinated. Tell me again why we are firing people aged 18 to 50 for not being vaccinated? These figures are from the CDC. At one point, the dead people in the state of Ohio age of death actually was higher than the average life expectancy.

In Ohio, not a single child has died from COVID. 96% of COVID deaths in the state were in people over the age of 50. The median age of death from COVID in Ohio is 77.

How did I figure this out? My son works for a consulting group that gathered the statistics for the state of Ohio that was fed to the Gov for his daily updates. As part of that, he and his team won an award for developing an online system where you could go in and find where the Vaccine was available and make an appointment (in Feb and March of 2021). They gave that program to all other states and it was put into production in over 30 states.

Right, because for most people before vaccines the severity of Covid was a cold at worst and 50% of people never knew they had it. I've been saying this since the Fall of 2020 when the antibody tests were starting to come out.

Reactions: PSUfiji and bison13
Right, because for most people before vaccines the severity of Covid was a cold at worst and 50% of people never knew they had it. I've been saying this since the Fall of 2020 when the antibody tests were starting to come out.
The issue is nuanced. Healthy people under 50 don't need to vax and never did. There was this notion that a healthy person would get it and spread it to an unhealthy person and, as such, it was your civic duty. That doesn't appear to be the case but if you are healthy and live with somebody that is high risk, I'd probably still get the jab. But these are personal issues and the one-size-fits-all govt should not be mandating anything.

My advice? Stop listening to the "experts", read the data, and make a personal choice. The data is there. Having said that, I do recall the CDC changing how they reported on age groupings because it was clear the young were not at risk. So they started grouping three decades as one instead of separate so that it looked like the young were still at risk. But the post I made above are the actually statistics and you can see that the young are not at risk. Boggles the mind that universities still require students to get the vax. It is group dynamics crazy of GDC.

The issue is nuanced. Healthy people under 50 don't need to vax and never did. There was this notion that a healthy person would get it and spread it to an unhealthy person and, as such, it was your civic duty. That doesn't appear to be the case but if you are healthy and live with somebody that is high risk, I'd probably still get the jab. But these are personal issues and the one-size-fits-all govt should not be mandating anything.

My advice? Stop listening to the "experts", read the data, and make a personal choice. The data is there. Having said that, I do recall the CDC changing how they reported on age groupings because it was clear the young were not at risk. So they started grouping three decades as one instead of separate so that it looked like the young were still at risk. But the post I made above are the actually statistics and you can see that the young are not at risk. Boggles the mind that universities still require students to get the vax. It is group dynamics crazy of GDC.
Hopefully today's students will sue universities for requiring they get a shot with negative risk-reward benefits. Empty out those large endowments and pay for their anti-science blind political obedience.

Please watch the documentary, Died Suddenly, linked below:

https://www.brighteon.com/d93c00b8-b1a7-4ace-a005-fdb81ee695da

Please watch the documentary, Died Suddenly, linked below:

https://www.brighteon.com/d93c00b8-b1a7-4ace-a005-fdb81ee695da
I honestly just don't know if that is all true. Honestly, I don't trust anyone to give me the strait scoop. And I don't see anyone publishing accurate numbers.

So that takes me to the rules of thumb:
  1. don't mess with Mother Nature (AKA, settled science).
  2. I couple that with Newton's law: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite action."
  3. Finally, the primary rule of medicine, is "First, do no harm."

In the end, when someone makes a compelling reason why I should take a medicine of any type, I'll consider it. I will not believe the government, the manufacturer, or internet conspiracy theorists. So in the end I want to see the facts, the statistics. I am hopeful if someone lies, they will still be liable criminally and civilly. But my trust in the courts, along with the rest, is about at zero.

Last edited:
I honestly just don't know if that is all true. Honestly, I don't trust anyone to give me the strait scoop. And I don't see anyone publishing accurate numbers.

So that takes me to the rules of thumb:
  1. don't mess with Mother Nature (AKA, settled science).
  2. I couple that with Newton's law: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite action."
  3. Finally, the primary rule of medicine, is "First, do no harm."

In the end, when someone makes a compelling reason why I should take a medicine of any type, I'll consider it. I will not believe the government, the manufacturer, or internet conspiracy theorists. So in the end I want to see the facts, the statistics. I am hopeful if someone lies, they will still be liable criminally and civilly. But my trust in the courts, along with the rest, is about at zero.
Obli, in general I agree with your take regarding COVID. As you noted, the "facts", data, and statistics have not been presented reliably. So it is tough for anyone to make a well-informed decision on the matter.

As someone in my late 50's with no known comorbidities, I took the original shot in April 2021 due to the strong recommendation of my daughter, who is a medical doctor. The idea that taking the shot was a social obligation to help stop the spread of COVID was a factor in my decision as well.

I had no adverse side effects from the shot, and I didn't get COVID to my knowledge. But once the pressure came to get the booster later in 2021, I declined. The gov't case for getting the booster appeared to be really weak, even for someone of my age group. I also noticed that my daughter didn't give me any static about not getting the booster.

I believe that I finally got COVID in August 2022, but I was fine after about 36 hours.

On balance, I felt that taking the shot back in April 2021 was the right call for me. But I have no idea if it was the right call in the long run. If I had contracted Alpha/Delta in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2021 without taking the vax, I might have been fine. But I also might have died. On the other hand, the original vax might make me get a heart attack later this year.

It is just unfortunate that we no longer have reliable sources of information that can help us make these hugely important decisions.

Obli, in general I agree with your take regarding COVID. As you noted, the "facts", data, and statistics have not been presented reliably. So it is tough for anyone to make a well-informed decision on the matter.

As someone in my late 50's with no known comorbidities, I took the original shot in April 2021 due to the strong recommendation of my daughter, who is a medical doctor. The idea that taking the shot was a social obligation to help stop the spread of COVID was a factor in my decision as well.

I had no adverse side effects from the shot, and I didn't get COVID to my knowledge. But once the pressure came to get the booster later in 2021, I declined. The gov't case for getting the booster appeared to be really weak, even for someone of my age group. I also noticed that my daughter didn't give me any static about not getting the booster.

I believe that I finally got COVID in August 2022, but I was fine after about 36 hours.

On balance, I felt that taking the shot back in April 2021 was the right call for me. But I have no idea if it was the right call in the long run. If I had contracted Alpha/Delta in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2021 without taking the vax, I might have been fine. But I also might have died. On the other hand, the original vax might make me get a heart attack later this year.

It is just unfortunate that we no longer have reliable sources of information that can help us make these hugely important decisions.
I agree. And, perhaps, the original COVID (COVID Classic), it was warranted. But I’m about the middle of 2021 it was clear people in good health had few concerns. The right path was eating better, working out and vitamin D If you ate over 60 or have a comorbidity, different story

I agree. And, perhaps, the original COVID (COVID Classic), it was warranted. But I’m about the middle of 2021 it was clear people in good health had few concerns. The right path was eating better, working out and vitamin D If you ate over 60 or have a comorbidity, different story
And yet gyms and schools were shut down for extended periods. 6 Democrat states forced still covid-shedding patients into nursing homes by public health order. We shut down small businesses and forced everyone into much larger establishments. We forced the young and healthy to get shots with zero long term studies and abbreviated emergency use authorization clinical study protocols at the threat of getting kicked out of school or fired from work despite covid being a near statistically zero threat to them. We are still pretending that a 300-nanometer diameter virus can be stopped in appreciable amounts by masks with spaces between the threads that are at least 100 to 1000 times larger. The current administration is planning to end the pandemic exactly on May 11th like something magically changes that day. Anti-science.

We have lived and continue to live in one of the most anti-science periods in human history. We took everything humans have learned and experienced with viruses over thousands of years and did d@#$ near the opposite.

By the 3rd qtr of 2021 the vax wasn't stopping deaths....the UK data is there and has been. The US has no reliable data. The problem truly is, you daughter was lied to along with the rest of us. The shot never stopped the spread. Think of how many people would have pass2d on it if they knew the truth.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
And yet gyms and schools were shut down for extended periods. 6 Democrat states forced still covid-shedding patients into nursing homes by public health order. We shut down small businesses and forced everyone into much larger establishments. We forced the young and healthy to get shots with zero long term studies and abbreviated emergency use authorization clinical study protocols at the threat of getting kicked out of school or fired from work despite covid being a near statistically zero threat to them. We are still pretending that a 300-nanometer diameter virus can be stopped in appreciable amounts by masks with spaces between the threads that are at least 100 to 1000 times larger. The current administration is planning to end the pandemic exactly on May 11th like something magically changes that day. Anti-science.

We have lived and continue to live in one of the most anti-science periods in human history. We took everything humans have learned and experienced with viruses over thousands of years and did d@#$ near the opposite.
That’s exactly right; just about everything that the politicians and health officials mandated to fight this virus contradicted how the human race historically and mostly successfully combatted other similar viruses. Anyone with a brain knows that these mandates had alterior motives.

Moreover, the bastards who implemented these mandates turned out to be the most anti-science people despite their protestations that people who disagreed with them were the anti-science ones. They should be happy that they did this at this point in history and not at another time when they would’ve been held accountable with either imprisonment or worse I’m thinking about the late 1700s in France.

you forgot to mention they closed all the parks as well. so no being outside. I remember seeing the police tape on the playground equipment in the summer of 2020 and think WTF is going on as at that point how the virus was transmitted was known. the false flag soccer match that supposedely had outside transmission was tracked back to the pubs before and after the game, not the game itself.

you forgot to mention they closed all the parks as well. so no being outside. I remember seeing the police tape on the playground equipment in the summer of 2020 and think WTF is going on as at that point how the virus was transmitted was known. the false flag soccer match that supposedely had outside transmission was tracked back to the pubs before and after the game, not the game itself.
The best was the guy paddle boarding in the Pacific Ocean. The video is awesome the cops come in like John wick.

I posted this before, but I want to repeat it. I live next to a City of Pittsburgh Park that has a basketball court. When all of this inanity started, the City of Pittsburgh in all of its wisdom had the backboards removed from the basketball court so nobody could go outside in the fresh air and get some exercise. That just tells you how sick all levels of government were and still are if they are allowed to be, especially in these mindless one party-dominated entities.

I posted this before, but I want to repeat it. I live next to a City of Pittsburgh Park that has a basketball court. When all of this inanity started, the City of Pittsburgh in all of its wisdom had the backboards removed from the basketball court so nobody could go outside in the fresh air and get some exercise. That just tells you how sick all levels of government were and still are if they are allowed to be, especially in these mindless one party-dominated entities.
^^^ profound ignorance runamok ^^^
(removing the backboards, not your post)

Last edited:
That was a good article. thanks for posting.
Indeed. I'm astounded beyond all telling that Newsweek of all outlets would print something like that. It boggles the mind. I expect a full retraction and front page apology any minute.

Maybe next week they'll just print an all-black cover. There's precedent there.

Reactions: PSUfiji
Indeed. I'm astounded beyond all telling that Newsweek of all outlets would print something like that. It boggles the mind. I expect a full retraction and front page apology any minute.

Maybe next week they'll just print an all-black cover. There's precedent there.
just to be clear, it is an opinion piece. An "Op-Ed" and not from Newsweek directly. Of course, a year ago, an opinion like that would have gotten you de-platformed. because, ya' know, science!

Well. It seems it will all be over in four months, may 11th.

In the meantime

IMO, this kid is dishonest and pitching another trial balloon on forgiveness.

1) He freely admits his team (using his description) "repeatedly overstated the evidence and misled the public about its own views and policies, including on natural vs. artificial immunity, school closures and disease transmission, aerosol spread, mask mandates, and vaccine effectiveness and safety, especially among the young."

2) He freely admits "I was wrong. We in the scientific community were wrong. And it cost lives." and "It was flawed in a way that undermined its efficacy and resulted in thousands if not millions of preventable deaths."

3) He freely admits "we violated the autonomy of those who would be most negatively impacted by our policies: the poor, the working class, small business owners, Blacks and Latinos, and children. "

4) But then he wants a free pass.
He blames the bad and anti-science policy on "preferences", a lack of diversity, former President Trump, and those of us who pushed back including renowned scientists, professors, and doctors. In fact he calls his team "the expert class" and referred to those of us who were correctly calling the issues in point 1 above (that he freely admits they got wrong) "dissidents" who "turned to conspiracy theories and a cottage industry of scientific contortionists".

5) So you know what? Screw this POS medical student. I hope his "team" sees to it that he doesn't finish medical school. I wouldn't want to be treated by him. He knows his "team" was wrong, he describes much of the censoring and suppression of any alternate views, but he wants a free pass and ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for his and his team's actions. In fact, he blames their misguided actions at least in part on those of us who his team violated and censored to include Trump. Sorry, his "team" needs to be investigated and incarcerated for the known harm that they imposed on millions of Americans. Until that happens, we are all at very high risk of this happening again. No consequences = OK to do again but even more oppressively.

IMO, this kid is dishonest and pitching another trial balloon on forgiveness.

1) He freely admits his team (using his description) "repeatedly overstated the evidence and misled the public about its own views and policies, including on natural vs. artificial immunity, school closures and disease transmission, aerosol spread, mask mandates, and vaccine effectiveness and safety, especially among the young."

2) He freely admits "I was wrong. We in the scientific community were wrong. And it cost lives." and "It was flawed in a way that undermined its efficacy and resulted in thousands if not millions of preventable deaths."

3) He freely admits "we violated the autonomy of those who would be most negatively impacted by our policies: the poor, the working class, small business owners, Blacks and Latinos, and children. "

4) But then he wants a free pass.
He blames the bad and anti-science policy on "preferences", a lack of diversity, former President Trump, and those of us who pushed back including renowned scientists, professors, and doctors. In fact he calls his team "the expert class" and referred to those of us who were correctly calling the issues in point 1 above (that he freely admits they got wrong) "dissidents" who "turned to conspiracy theories and a cottage industry of scientific contortionists".

5) So you know what? Screw this POS medical student. I hope his "team" sees to it that he doesn't finish medical school. I wouldn't want to be treated by him. He knows his "team" was wrong, he describes much of the censoring and suppression of any alternate views, but he wants a free pass and ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for his and his team's actions. In fact, he blames their misguided actions at least in part on those of us who his team violated and censored to include Trump. Sorry, his "team" needs to be investigated and incarcerated for the known harm that they imposed on millions of Americans. Until that happens, we are all at very high risk of this happening again. No consequences = OK to do again but even more oppressively.
Well we can disagree on this one. If the only "we were wrong" statements need to come with a please punish me, you will be waiting for a long time for another similar article. To me the folks who need to be punished are leaders of NIH, CDC, FDA, state political leaders, Big Pharma and major media outlets who controlled the message. The hundreds of thousands of doctors who were just following the tune played by the aforementioned can be criticized for not doing their own due diligence but little else. Have you been to a Dr. lately? Tell them you symptoms they look it up on WebMD and prescribe the treatment. the more people like this gentleman who say "wait a minute, the folks I trusted misled me" the better off we will all be.

Well. It seems it will all be over in four months, may 11th.

In the meantime

That is a small step in the right direction. And since I have lost faith in all of these ass hats… a very small step,

I will give credit for writing this as he is still on med school and is risking some blowback. Is this an indication of discussions within the medical profession? Was he instructed to do do? Is this just cover?

I won’t believe anything they say or any new ‘reforms’ they institute until I see five D governors charged with 5000 counts of voluntary manslaughter. Especially Wolf of Pa. Only then will I know they are serious.

Just brought my son back from his well visit from his pediatrician, and since he starting kindergarten in the fall, we had to get his vaccination record for the schools. The doctor filled it out for us and asked if we had any questions and when my wife asked about the Covid vaccine our doctor actually said that she would never recommend it for a kid. She also told us don’t worry about putting your masks back on when you leave it’s stupid.

Well we can disagree on this one. If the only "we were wrong" statements need to come with a please punish me, you will be waiting for a long time for another similar article. To me the folks who need to be punished are leaders of NIH, CDC, FDA, state political leaders, Big Pharma and major media outlets who controlled the message. The hundreds of thousands of doctors who were just following the tune played by the aforementioned can be criticized for not doing their own due diligence but little else. Have you been to a Dr. lately? Tell them you symptoms they look it up on WebMD and prescribe the treatment. the more people like this gentleman who say "wait a minute, the folks I trusted misled me" the better off we will all be.
I should have probably clarified, and I would reword the bolded sentence in point 5 of my post to exclude his actions (he likely didn't have any of note). I don't expect this young medical student to be investigated and incarcerated.

I do expect that if he knows that mass harm by his "team" (those you identified) was done to millions of Americans, it was done with flawed science and then upheld through censorship and coercion, then he must also call for those who did harm to be accountable through formal investigations and legal means. But he has taken the path of identifying the harm done and suggesting that we let those that perpetrated mass harm off the hook. No! Absolutely not. He even made a bunch of excuses for those that he freely admits did mass harm. Sorry. That doesn't cut it. If you know the truth and make excuses for causing harm, then you are part of the problem.

That is a small step in the right direction. And since I have lost faith in all of these ass hats… a very small step,

I will give credit for writing this as he is still on med school and is risking some blowback. Is this an indication of discussions within the medical profession? Was he instructed to do do? Is this just cover?

I won’t believe anything they say or any new ‘reforms’ they institute until I see five D governors charged with 5000 counts of voluntary manslaughter. Especially Wolf of Pa. Only then will I know they are serious.
I will add I also demand a full criminal investigation of Fauci et al on his gain of function research. Plus a full investigation of all payments, royalties, patents, and other associations with big pharma. And while your at it, fully investigate China, the Wuhan lab, and all that funded, aided and participated with that lab

I will add I also demand a full criminal investigation of Fauci et al on his gain of function research. Plus a full investigation of all payments, royalties, patents, and other associations with big pharma. And while your at it, fully investigate China, the Wuhan lab, and all that funded, aided and participated with that lab
It's not just Fauci. It's the DOD. Our own government did this to us and the world!

Reactions: PSUfiji
Just brought my son back from his well visit from his pediatrician, and since he starting kindergarten in the fall, we had to get his vaccination record for the schools. The doctor filled it out for us and asked if we had any questions and when my wife asked about the Covid vaccine our doctor actually said that she would never recommend it for a kid. She also told us don’t worry about putting your masks back on when you leave it’s stupid.
you have a good doc, keep her handy.

I’m not so sure there aren’t people lurking on here that still think this was a good decision. I mean this isn’t peer reviewed information so it doesn’t count.

I’m not so sure there aren’t people lurking on here that still think this was a good decision. I mean this isn’t peer reviewed information so it doesn’t count.
There are some people who need to wait for their media or party to tell them what to think, so you are likely correct. There are some still lurking who won't stop wearing their mask alone in their car until they are told to do so by their owners.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the UK is the only country being honest about this. One of the first articles I have read that is quantifying now the after affects of shutting down the health system during Covid. I would say that the health care system is still not out of covid as many of the rules that were put in place in covid are still in place now.

In a health system in crisis, Britain's heart care suffers

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the UK is the only country being honest about this. One of the first articles I have read that is quantifying now the after affects of shutting down the health system during Covid. I would say that the health care system is still not out of covid as many of the rules that were put in place in covid are still in place now.

In a health system in crisis, Britain's heart care suffers
The UK has been one of the only honest ones period. They didn't always read their data right but they put it out there.

Remember, it was all science. Follow the science. You can trust us!

Report 54: Infants and Children Under 12 Given the Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Seven Months BEFORE Pediatric Approval. 71% of Adverse Event Cases Classified as Serious.

It is important to note 1) that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product and 2) no pediatric dose of the Pfizer product was approved for use during that time frame.

What dose(s) of Pfizer’s mRNA “vaccine” was given to these children since no approved dose existed?

Important points from this report include:

• A seven-year-old experienced a stroke.
  • One child and one infant suffered facial paralysis.
  • One infant had a kidney adverse event, either kidney injury or failure.
  • Of the 34 adverse event cases, 24 (71%) were classified as serious.
  • Predominantly female patients were affected — at least 25 of 34 (73.5%) patients.
  • Table 6 reports 34 cases of use in pediatric individuals. However, 28 additional cases were excluded because details such as height and weight were “not consistent with pediatric subjects.”
  • Ages ranged from two months to nine years, with median 4.0 years, which means half the children were under four years of age.
  • 132 adverse events were reported in the 34 children – i.e., an average of 3.88 AEs per child.

Shockingly, Pfizer concluded:

No new significant safety information was identified based on a review of these cases compared with the non-paediatric population.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT