ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Remember, it was all science. Follow the science. You can trust us!

Report 54: Infants and Children Under 12 Given the Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Seven Months BEFORE Pediatric Approval. 71% of Adverse Event Cases Classified as Serious.

It is important to note 1) that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product and 2) no pediatric dose of the Pfizer product was approved for use during that time frame.

What dose(s) of Pfizer’s mRNA “vaccine” was given to these children since no approved dose existed?

Important points from this report include:

• A seven-year-old experienced a stroke.
  • One child and one infant suffered facial paralysis.
  • One infant had a kidney adverse event, either kidney injury or failure.
  • Of the 34 adverse event cases, 24 (71%) were classified as serious.
  • Predominantly female patients were affected — at least 25 of 34 (73.5%) patients.
  • Table 6 reports 34 cases of use in pediatric individuals. However, 28 additional cases were excluded because details such as height and weight were “not consistent with pediatric subjects.”
  • Ages ranged from two months to nine years, with median 4.0 years, which means half the children were under four years of age.
  • 132 adverse events were reported in the 34 children – i.e., an average of 3.88 AEs per child.

Shockingly, Pfizer concluded:

No new significant safety information was identified based on a review of these cases compared with the non-paediatric population.”
So some parents scared to death got the shot, adult shots, for their kids under twelve. Most had adverse affects, some serious. But Pfizer says nothing to see here…….🤬

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji and bison13
So some parents scared to death got the shot, adult shots, for their kids under twelve. Most had adverse affects, some serious. But Pfizer says nothing to see here…….🤬
I heard that the very preliminary studies were that 0.7% (less than one percent) of people were having any kind of serious problem with the Vaccines. I suspect that they don't know but it is more than 0 and less than 1. Regardless, when you apply that kind of number to the age groups you see something start to solidify. Basically, you calculate your risk, in terms of percentage, of COVID versus the Vax. You can easily make a decision tree to assist with that, online. heck, my son could build it. But it is pretty clear that something under age 50, with no additional comorbidity issues, is probably NOT worth getting the shot.

I heard that the very preliminary studies were that 0.7% (less than one percent) of people were having any kind of serious problem with the Vaccines. I suspect that they don't know but it is more than 0 and less than 1. Regardless, when you apply that kind of number to the age groups you see something start to solidify. Basically, you calculate your risk, in terms of percentage, of COVID versus the Vax. You can easily make a decision tree to assist with that, online. heck, my son could build it. But it is pretty clear that something under age 50, with no additional comorbidity issues, is probably NOT worth getting the shot.
One thing you forget about the .7% is.....the trials were rushed. There was no way to know what harm they might cause long term. Any time you asked that question...the answer was they are "safe and effective". Well it sure didn't take long to figure out half of that wasn't true and sadly we are quickly finding out that neither part was true.

Question for everyone who reads this thread. Since your last shot, how many times have you been positive for Covid? I know we can’t all say exactly how many because we may have had it and not known but a girl at work has tested positive for the fourth time since her last booster.

Question for everyone who reads this thread. Since your last shot, how many times have you been positive for Covid? I know we can’t all say exactly how many because we may have had it and not known but a girl at work has tested positive for the fourth time since her last booster.
I never got boosted after the first two shots. I went with Moderna FWIW. I got sick last summer and the summer before (both in July). I never tested to see if it was COVID. Last summer I caught it from my wife. The summer before I caught in while on vacation from my son (whom I shared a long ride with to Kiawah Island).

One thing you forget about the .7% is.....the trials were rushed. There was no way to know what harm they might cause long term. Any time you asked that question...the answer was they are "safe and effective". Well it sure didn't take long to figure out half of that wasn't true and sadly we are quickly finding out that neither part was true.
Today on the Sirius Patriot morning show, the host played a 60 Minutes interview that Mike Wallace did of the CDC Director in, I believe, 1978 regarding the vaccination program for the Swine Flu in 1976, and what a disaster that was and how unnecessary it was. Like the host said, if only that type of journalism on a show like 60 Minutes had been done regarding Covid-19, all of these unconstitutional, mismanaged and ineffective policies and mandates could have been ended before they had the chance to destroy so many peoples' lives and businesses.

I never got boosted after the first two shots. I went with Moderna FWIW. I got sick last summer and the summer before (both in July). I never tested to see if it was COVID. Last summer I caught it from my wife. The summer before I caught in while on vacation from my son (whom I shared a long ride with to Kiawah Island).
I also got the first two Moderna shots in the late summer of 2021, but never got the booster and never will, mainly because the second shot made me very ill like I had not been since I had had a case of food poisoning about 20 years earlier. I also never tested, but believe that I did suffer from the Omicron variant the week before Christmas in 2021; I basically just had a head and nasal cold, which I believe are the classic symptoms of the Omicron variant.

Reactions: Obliviax
I also got the first two Moderna shots in the late summer of 2021, but never got the booster and never will, mainly because the second shot made me very ill like I had not been since I had had a case of food poisoning about 20 years earlier. I also never tested, but believe that I did suffer from the Omicron variant the week before Christmas in 2021; I basically just had a head and nasal cold, which I believe are the classic symptoms of the Omicron variant.
I believe that we are in the 'its just the flu' territory. Of course, "the flu" has been a killer of older people in, like, forever. The appropriate plan is to live, eat and work out regularly. Vitamin D is good. I just read that egg yolks are good too (but older people have been told not to eat them due to cholesterol problems, perhaps there is a connection there).

I believe that we are in the 'its just the flu' territory. Of course, "the flu" has been a killer of older people in, like, forever. The appropriate plan is to live, eat and work out regularly. Vitamin D is good. I just read that egg yolks are good too (but older people have been told not to eat them due to cholesterol problems, perhaps there is a connection there).
Agree with all of you, but just found it amazing that this girl had tested positive for times in the last six months.

Reactions: PSUfiji
And the flu killed a lot more people then ever reported....why we didn't test for the flu like we did for covid. We also didn't classify a stage 4 cancer patient dying with the flu as a flu death.

Agree with all of you, but just found it amazing that this girl had tested positive for times in the last six months.
may be false positives. my neighbor runs a couple of dentist's offices and he told me he had an employee off for over a year because she kept testing positive for COVID. She never felt sick. But in a random test required to treat patients, she tested positive. She tested once every ten days for a year and all of them kept coming up positive. They finally sent a letter to the state board telling them she was going back to work unless they were told differently. They never heard back.

I haven't taken any shots. It helps that I'm retired, in my late 40s, and generally healthy. So I could make my own decision without career consequences. I have gotten sick once over the last few years. I did test myself and was positive for COVID with very mild symptoms (last summer). COVID for me was one night of headache and fever and then feeling fine other than a cough that hung around for about a week to 10 days. Below are the circumstances that lead to me getting COVID.

My dad had a stroke over last summer in his sleep and my wife and I found him on the floor the next day. He spent about 10 hours pinned against the wall because he didn't have his phone with him. We called an ambulance and then he was airlifted to another hospital due to an active bleed in his brain requiring a neurosurgeon to be available. He was otherwise healthy, and we had no warning. He was literally laying deck boards and building a kayak rack the week prior. He said he felt great when he went to sleep the night of his stroke. He was fully vaccinated, and I have no idea if it contributed in any way. He was also struggling with missing sleep completely a couple of nights a week before this as it was a few months after my mom lost her 15-year battle with cancer. They were together since they were young teenagers and I think he just didn't know how to live life without her.

Anyway, dad left the hospital after a few days and went to in-patient therapy. He still couldn't sleep, and sleeping was critical to his recovery (he lost all use of his left side with the stroke). The in-patient therapy made an exception for me to stay over nights with him on a little Army cot. They really did some amazing things in his recovery to stimulate the rewiring of his brain to learn to start regaining control after about 2 weeks. The bleed on the right side of the brain killed off motor control cells to the extent that the neurologist said that the only way he would regain functional control was through plasticity of the neuro networks, essentially learning to control the motor function with nearby parts of the brain.

As dad progressed, they also were able to trial and error the right mix of medications and schedule to get him to sleep at night. I was only there overnight for maybe a couple of weeks until he was on track with sleeping. Then I would go down for day visits. Anyway, we learned that the in-patient wing had a few COVID positives during the time I was staying there. Then a week later dad tested positive, and I was no longer permitted in to see him. A few days after that, I had the 101 temp and a headache and tested myself and came up positive. Interestingly, the in-patient wing made the nurses, aides, and therapists all dawn full body suits, gloves, N95 masks, and then a clear shield over the N95 covering the whole face whenever they saw a patient that had tested positive. It didn't matter. They all pretty much caught it as well at different times. So did I but it was the result of shared ventilation. None of the other measures were effective enough to overcome the shared ventilation.

Anyway, back to dad. He can now walk with a walker and cane and is getting more and more independent. He "graduated" from the upper body therapy (OT) and now is down to once a week for his lower body (PT). He's actually been able to walk without a cane but with someone right there for about a quarter of a mile, but he's not cleared to walk without a cane on his own or outside where surfaces may not be as flat. In his 70s, lost his wife and then a few months later lost complete functional control of his left side but he's battled back and does exercises on his days off from therapy as well. I think our family needed to see him overcome it after seeing mom fight so hard for so long and eventually have cancer take her.

Last edited:
I haven't taken any shots. It helps that I'm retired, in my late 40s, and generally healthy. So I could make my own decision without career consequences. I have gotten sick once over the last few years. I did test myself and was positive for COVID with very mild symptoms (last summer). COVID for me was one night of headache and fever and then feeling fine other than a cough that hung around for about a week to 10 days. Below are the circumstances that lead to me getting COVID.

My dad had a stroke over last summer in his sleep and my wife and I found him on the floor the next day. He spent about 10 hours pinned against the wall because he didn't have his phone with him. We called an ambulance and then he was airlifted to another hospital due to an active bleed in his brain requiring a neurosurgeon to be available. He was otherwise healthy, and we had no warning. He was literally laying deck boards and building a kayak rack the week prior. He said he felt great when he went to sleep the night of his stroke. He was fully vaccinated, and I have no idea if it contributed in any way. He was also struggling with missing sleep completely a couple of nights a week before this as it was a few months after my mom lost her 15-year battle with cancer. They were together since they were young teenagers and I think he just didn't know how to live life without her.

Anyway, dad left the hospital after a few days and went to in-patient therapy. He still couldn't sleep, and sleeping was critical to his recovery (he lost all use of his left side with the stroke). The in-patient therapy made an exception for me to stay over nights with him on a little Army cot. They really did some amazing things in his recovery to stimulate the rewiring of his brain to learn to start regaining control after about 2 weeks. The bleed on the right side of the brain killed off motor control cells to the extent that the neurologist said that the only way he would regain functional control was through plasticity of the neuro networks, essentially learning to control the motor function with nearby parts of the brain.

As dad progressed, they also were able to trial and error the right mix of medications and schedule to get him to sleep at night. I was only there overnight for maybe a couple of weeks until he was on track with sleeping. Then I would go down for day visits. Anyway, we learned that the in-patient wing had a few COVID positives during the time I was staying there. Then a week later dad tested positive, and I was no longer permitted in to see him. A few days after that, I had the 101 temp and a headache and tested myself and came up positive. Interestingly, the in-patient wing made the nurses, aides, and therapists all dawn full body suits, gloves, N95 masks, and then a clear shield over the N95 covering the whole face whenever they saw a patient that had tested positive. It didn't matter. They all pretty much caught it as well at different times. So did I but it was the result of shared ventilation. None of the other measures were effective enough to overcome the shared ventilation.

Anyway, back to dad. He can now walk with a walker and cane and is getting more and more independent. He "graduated" from the upper body therapy (OT) and now is down to once a week for his lower body (PT). He's actually been able to walk without a cane but with someone right there for about a quarter of a mile, but he's not cleared to walk without a cane on his own or outside where surfaces may not be as flat. In his 70s, lost his wife and then a few months later complete functional control of his left side but he's battled back and does exercises on his days off from therapy as well. I think our family needed to see him overcome it after seeing mom fight so hard for so long and eventually have cancer take her.
Amazing story of strength and determination. Thankfully you were retired and able to spend so much time with him. Good on you.

Today on the Sirius Patriot morning show, the host played a 60 Minutes interview that Mike Wallace did of the CDC Director in, I believe, 1978 regarding the vaccination program for the Swine Flu in 1976, and what a disaster that was and how unnecessary it was. Like the host said, if only that type of journalism on a show like 60 Minutes had been done regarding Covid-19, all of these unconstitutional, mismanaged and ineffective policies and mandates could have been ended before they had the chance to destroy so many peoples' lives and businesses.

I took the Swine flu shot in '76 as a matter of employment. No problem. I also take a flu shot every October like clockwork. Again, no problem. I never considered the mRNA, even tho I click most of the comorbidity boxes. The more the unqualified politicians and their imps ranted, the more I dug in. So here I sit today, a 73y/o free and independent American citizen looking more and more like my instincts were right. Good luck to all, and never, ever be intimidated.

Please watch the documentary, Died Suddenly, linked below:

https://www.brighteon.com/d93c00b8-b1a7-4ace-a005-fdb81ee695da

OMG - when did it become "against the law" to become sick N-A-T-U-R-A-L-L-Y and not depend upon mankind's "best-guess" anti-virulence as a necessity for survival? I'll trust the God-Given innate abilities of my immune system to instinctively fight against ANY pathogen to keep me relatively healthy. NOWADAYS some people will pay a hefty premium for unvaccinated blood for medical procedures... How much do you trust your Government to be benevolent and caring next time you are in dire health consequences? Sometimes it's advantageous to be provincial!

What happens when COVID-19 emergency declaration ends? Get ready for big changes to your health coverage and medical costs

OMG - when did it become "against the law" to become sick N-A-T-U-R-A-L-L-Y and not depend upon mankind's "best-guess" anti-virulence as a necessity for survival? I'll trust the God-Given innate abilities of my immune system to instinctively fight against ANY pathogen to keep me relatively healthy. NOWADAYS some people will pay a hefty premium for unvaccinated blood for medical procedures... How much do you trust your Government to be benevolent and caring next time you are in dire health consequences? Sometimes it's advantageous to be provincial!

What happens when COVID-19 emergency declaration ends? Get ready for big changes to your health coverage and medical costs

Some good stuff in there. Cost of tests and treatments will not be covered and go up. Insurance will go up.

Thanks for posting.

Some good stuff in there. Cost of tests and treatments will not be covered and go up. Insurance will go up.

Thanks for posting.
Basically Covid will now be treated like every other disease out there. Which is what should happen. And I hate how they say no more 'free' tests. those tests are NOT FREE, we are paying through them via taxes.

Basically Covid will now be treated like every other disease out there. Which is what should happen. And I hate how they say no more 'free' tests. those tests are NOT FREE, we are paying through them via taxes.
No more free vaccines either!

I am also hoping that when they May deadline hits, that a lot of the CDC reporting on Covid will go away. That doctors will be told to code Covid deaths the same way they have coded flu deaths for the past century (ie..not everything is a coded as a Covid death if they had Covid with a month of dying). I also hope that all the mandatory testing all over the place such as hospitals and at other specific facilities goes away (was recently at a production plant that required Covid vaccination status to be up to date including a booster or you were not allowed on site, they tested you for Covid before you were allowed into the plant, and if you didn't have an up to date flu shot you had to where a N95 mask around the entire time). So stuff like that goes away and we can truly get back to as if it was 2019 again.

So some notes:

So we hit the peak infections it appears on January 5th according to the hospitalization covid data (which we have discussed in the past is the best way to show generally if covid infections going up or down in the community). It has taken a pretty steep curve down from there. I have not seen anything that hospitals changed policy and no longer are testing, if anybody has seen anything on this, please link as that would then make this data useless. We are down at the lowest values since April of 2022.

Now strangely enough, Covid deaths do not appear to have come down. They are still on the high side in comparison as they are the highest now in the past year. So that doesn't make any sense with case loads down and the current variants out there BA5 and XBB which are reported to be less virulent than any variants to date. So data not making any sense on the infection vs. death ratio.

Looking at who is dying.

75+ age group is 78%
65-74 age group is 16%
50-64 age group is 4%
40-49 age group is 1%
20-40 age group is less than 1%

So some notes:

So we hit the peak infections it appears on January 5th according to the hospitalization covid data (which we have discussed in the past is the best way to show generally if covid infections going up or down in the community). It has taken a pretty steep curve down from there. I have not seen anything that hospitals changed policy and no longer are testing, if anybody has seen anything on this, please link as that would then make this data useless. We are down at the lowest values since April of 2022.

Now strangely enough, Covid deaths do not appear to have come down. They are still on the high side in comparison as they are the highest now in the past year. So that doesn't make any sense with case loads down and the current variants out there BA5 and XBB which are reported to be less virulent than any variants to date. So data not making any sense on the infection vs. death ratio.

Looking at who is dying.

75+ age group is 78%
65-74 age group is 16%
50-64 age group is 4%
40-49 age group is 1%
My uneducated guess is that those statistics probably would be similar to almost any illness encountered by humanity. That's why it was so absurd, unnecessary and damaging to have treated this illness any differently than almost any other illness.

So some notes:

Looking at who is dying.

75+ age group is 78%
65-74 age group is 16%
50-64 age group is 4%
40-49 age group is 1%

Here is a data point that perhaps you are overlooking: The current administration has planned to end the COVID emergency on May 11th. For now and for a limited time only, COVID deaths are a huge money maker for hospitals. COVID deaths are up while case loads are down sharply as you note.

Here is a data point that perhaps you are overlooking: The current administration has planned to end the COVID emergency on May 11th. For now and for a limited time only, COVID deaths are a huge money maker for hospitals. COVID deaths are up while case loads are down sharply as you note.
The data doesn't make sense. The medical professionals are on record as saying the current variants, XBB and BQ1 (BA5 is now about gone, just looked it up) are basically a head cold. And we have as much natural immunity out there as ever, anybody at high risk most likely took an Omicron specific vaccine. All that points to the fact that deaths should be the lowest ever.

Reactions: Online Persona
The data doesn't make sense. The medical professionals are on record as saying the current variants, XBB and BQ1 (BA5 is now about gone, just looked it up) are basically a head cold. And we have as much natural immunity out there as ever, anybody at high risk most likely took an Omicron specific vaccine. All that points to the fact that deaths should be the lowest ever.
Yes, everything except the $$$

Unless you factor in the "vaccines" as a possible cause of death.

I remember having this argument in this thread.

FpJEAd8WAAAAR8O

I remember having this argument in this thread.

FpJEAd8WAAAAR8O
A certain unnamed epidemiologist who was on TV constantly during this mess said that natural immunity wasn't more effective than the therapeutic shot when both he and anybody with a brain knew that this was incorrect.

I'm looking forward for the bastards who destroyed our lives for the better part of two to three years continuing to be shown to be incompetent at best and liars and tyrants at worst.

A certain unnamed epidemiologist who was on TV constantly during this mess said that natural immunity wasn't more effective than the therapeutic shot when both he and anybody with a brain knew that this was incorrect.

I'm looking forward for the bastards who destroyed our lives for the better part of two to three years continuing to be shown to be incompetent at best and liars and tyrants at worst.
Do we have enough evidence yet to arrest Fauci et al?

Do we have enough evidence yet to arrest Fauci et al?
I actually would start with the power-hungry tyrants who empowered him even after the data continually indicated that what they and he were telling us was completely false. I also would love it if the governors and other politicians, school boards, etc., who just refused to surrender their power could be arrested. Alas, this is a dream that I know will never come true. However, society must never let this happen again because the damage that these individuals have caused will be felt for decades.

It has to be higher than the vaccine(And its not close). Why you ask? People were dying in the UK By July 2021. And not just 1 or 2. By the end of August 2021 over 70% of covid deaths were vaxxed.

Don't forget the 99%+ survival rate before vaccines!

I actually would start with the power-hungry tyrants who empowered him even after the data continually indicated that what they and he were telling us was completely false. I also would love it if the governors and other politicians, school boards, etc., who just refused to surrender their power could be arrested. Alas, this is a dream that I know will never come true. However, society must never let this happen again because the damage that these individuals have caused will be felt for decades.
You have to hold those accountable legally that intentionally perpetrated mass harm or it will certainly be done again and more brazenly, more draconian.

Last edited:
Trials of Pfizer’s Covid vaccine were rife with fraud, according to a report by the mainstream German publication Die Welt.

Numerous patients who suffered adverse events
during the Covid vaccine trial were removed by Pfizer from its trial data, the report said. Die Welt noted that it has documents showing the patient was found dead in his apartment three days after the second Covid injection, apparently due to a stroke. A second patient died 20 days after vaccination with a diagnosis of cardiac arrest...

Pfizer vaccine trial fraud reported by mainstream German press

EVEN WORSE - The Biden Administration's plans to relinquish our national sovereignty

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

Written under the banner of “the world together equitably,”
the zero draft grants the WHO the power to declare and manage a global pandemic emergency. Once a health emergency is declared, all signatories, including the United States, would submit to the authority of the WHO regarding treatments, government regulations such as lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations.

Biden Admin Negotiates Deal To Give WHO Authority Over US Pandemic Policies

EVEN WORSE - The Biden Administration's plans to relinquish our national sovereignty

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

the zero draft grants the WHO the power to declare and manage a global pandemic emergency. Once a health emergency is declared, all signatories, including the United States, would submit to the authority of the WHO regarding treatments, government regulations such as lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations.

Ummmm, that would be a treaty…..which must be approved and passed by two thirds of the Senate……which will never happen.

Reactions: NC2017

That's one way to cause a revolt. The WHO may be the least trusted organization in the world right now.

ADVERTISEMENT