ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I have gotten the flu shot every year but now I am even debating that. My wife has never gotten the flu shot (egg allergy - yes I know there are non-egg shots), but she hasn't had the flu in 35 years. Thankfully we're both very healthy.
I haven't had one for quite some time. The wife managed flu clinical studies several years and her opinion is that it's a crapshoot as to whether they have the right mix that particular year.

Anyway, haven't taken anything for allergies for years but they have been bad for me lately. I may actually break down and start taking something for awhile until it improves. I hate taking something for nearly any issue because there are more side effects than we realize if you start taking meds for even minor things.

Reactions: bytir
Yes, the covid pandemic opened up the eyes to me and a lot of people how broken the current society and government is. special interests now dominate everything.
I should have known, really. In my little industry, almost every article is "seeded" by a PR firm. They send out articles on "the wire" and they are picked up by industry periodicals. They are ALL written by vendors but look like they are from the online magazine or blog. Even these "best places to work in X city" is seeded by PR divisions that reward employees for going into their polls and giving positive responses.

It's all BS. All of it.

I haven't had one for quite some time. The wife managed flu clinical studies several years and her opinion is that it's a crapshoot as to whether they have the right mix that particular year.

Anyway, haven't taken anything for allergies for years but they have been bad for me lately. I may actually break down and start taking something for awhile until it improves. I hate taking something for nearly any issue because there are more side effects than we realize if you start taking meds for even minor things.
for allergies, I suggest starting to use local honey. not store bought stuff, the stuff that you find at farm stands and craft fairs type stuff that is from local bee keepers. essentially the theory is that with local bees polinating local fauna, that your body adapts over time to it. It is not something that if you start putting some local honey in your tea on Monday that on Friday your allergies are gone. But it is something that over a couple of years really helps. My wife did it and went from bad allergies to almost no allergies over a few year period.

for allergies, I suggest starting to use local honey. not store bought stuff, the stuff that you find at farm stands and craft fairs type stuff that is from local bee keepers. essentially the theory is that with local bees polinating local fauna, that your body adapts over time to it. It is not something that if you start putting some local honey in your tea on Monday that on Friday your allergies are gone. But it is something that over a couple of years really helps. My wife did it and went from bad allergies to almost no allergies over a few year period.
Maybe I need to make that effort. It's a better solution but they really haven't been bad outside of this year.

Reactions: bison13
I agree...but maybe I was too naive...I thought the medical industry actually cared about people. I am quite certain that most doctors do but the institutional industry is no different than Democrats and Republicans, big business, big religion, news industry, etc.

Can't say it enough:

on-your-own-you-are-on-your-own.gif
Unfortunately even if Dr's do care what do they do. They are quite busy and do they really do research, or do they just google how to handle stuff. And God forbid they attempt to buck the current CDC/FDA wisdom for fear of repercussions or if wrong lawsuit. For those of you with independent thinking docs good for you. I fear they too are in the minority.

Unfortunately even if Dr's do care what do they do. They are quite busy and do they really do research, or do they just google how to handle stuff. And God forbid they attempt to buck the current CDC/FDA wisdom for fear of repercussions or if wrong lawsuit. For those of you with independent thinking docs good for you. I fear they too are in the minority.
most doctors don't have time to go do massive research on Covid and look at all of the data and crunch it, etc....they rely on teh CDC who is being paid billions of dollars to do that. then throw in a lawsuit if they recommend against it and somebody gets sick. so i don't blame the doctors on this one, this is 100% on the CDC and the politicians.

most doctors don't have time to go do massive research on Covid and look at all of the data and crunch it, etc....they rely on teh CDC who is being paid billions of dollars to do that. then throw in a lawsuit if they recommend against it and somebody gets sick. so i don't blame the doctors on this one, this is 100% on the CDC and the politicians.
Every single doctor knew that it was completely harmless to prescribe IVM and/or HCQ. Perfectly safe.

Whether they actually work or not is another matter.

Lots of anecdotal evidence to the positive, zero safety issues.

Every single doctor knew that it was completely harmless to prescribe IVM and/or HCQ. Perfectly safe.

Whether they actually work or not is another matter.

Lots of anecdotal evidence to the positive, zero safety issues.
conversely, no good doctor is going to prescribe a drug, any drug, if they don't know if it will help or not. so doctors didn't have the time to research IVQ or HCQ to see if it had positive affects. so nobody is going to just randomly prescribe it if they don't know if it has a benefit.

conversely, no good doctor is going to prescribe a drug, any drug, if they don't know if it will help or not. so doctors didn't have the time to research IVQ or HCQ to see if it had positive affects. so nobody is going to just randomly prescribe it if they don't know if it has a benefit.
But it wouldn't be "randomly" prescribing it.

It would be prescribing it with a lot of anecdotal evidence and no other known treatment.

There is definitely not only Fauci's "randomized controlled trials" that are evidence. Yes, that's the best evidence, but not the only evidence.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Remdesivir called and said "hold my beer"

Reactions: Ski
I should have known, really. In my little industry, almost every article is "seeded" by a PR firm. They send out articles on "the wire" and they are picked up by industry periodicals. They are ALL written by vendors but look like they are from the online magazine or blog. Even these "best places to work in X city" is seeded by PR divisions that reward employees for going into their polls and giving positive responses.

It's all BS. All of it.
I love to see that you are smart enough, and honest enough, to state what you see.

We have been on a downward spiral for a long time now.

Our corporations are not serious - meritocracy is gone. Now we have replaced words like "best" with "qualified", so you can put any idiot in a "leadership" position.

Our gubmint is not serious - they have only one goal each day - to do as little work as possible, and get paid as much as possible. The words "competent" and "achievement" are really not even in a gubmint employee's dictionary.

More and more are seeing it.

Interesting data point on vaccine effectiveness from Indiana.

This data suggests that the vaccine is no longer helping at all.

I will post some more of this.

But it surely is hard to accept that you ought to vaccinate any person under 21.

Indiana-Breakthrough-Deaths-Vaccine-Effectiveness-Sept-2022-Update.png

Last edited:
Interesting data point on vaccine effectiveness.

But it surely is hard to accept that you ought to vaccinate any person under 21.

Deaths per what? People or cases?

Deaths per what? People or cases?
Deaths per 100,000 people in either the vaccinated category or unvaccinated category.

You can see that, early on, the data showed that if you were vaccinated, you had a much lower chance of death than those who were unvaccinated.

The data doesn't show that now.

I am looking for other states that I've used in the past - the breakthrough data from those states seems impossible to find.

@SLUPSU has found that data in the past and perhaps he will help again.

Last edited:
Deaths per 100,000 people in either the vaccinated category or unvaccinated category.

You can see that, early on, the data showed that if you were vaccinated, you had a much lower chance of death than those who were unvaccinated.

I am looking for other states that I've used in the past - the breakthrough data from those states seems impossible to find.

SLUPSU has found that data in the past and perhaps he will help again.
Most of the elderly are vaccinated so I would expect more of the vaccinated per 100K to die. Also, if I'm reading your chart correctly, about 1 person per 100K people die each day from covid? If correct, this is a very small number and assumes that the death is coded properly.

Does anyone know if the government is still paying funeral expenses?

Except that doesn't tell the whole picture. Unless you know who died the stat is meaningless. If they were healthy 30 year olds you would be concerning. However mass vaccination makes the graph USELESS. Take away all of the under 50's and the difference will be cut in half at a minimum.

Last edited:
Most of the elderly are vaccinated so I would expect more of the vaccinated per 100K to die. Also, if I'm reading your chart correctly, about 1 person per 100K people die each day from covid? If correct, this is a very small number and assumes that the death is coded properly.

There are a lot of problems with the data. Including was it age adjusted? Meaning when we divide by people vaccinated or people unvaccinated, is that number the number for the old age group.

Some of the sites used to say "age-adjusted", both others made no mention of it.

Regardless, one thing is for sure - the previous data suggested that the vaccine was really helping avoid death, and now the data suggests that's not the case.

In the Name of inclusiveness we’ve lost standards. Good is bad. Bad is good. A person robbing a bank only did so because society made him. A self made millionaire obviously did so by exploiting people. Every team that plays gets a trophy while the winner is accused of cheating.

as such were no longer seek to improve. Instead of going to class and get better, we go to a club to be entertained We no longer seek to create wealth, we seek to take away wealth.

i went to an Irish American society man of the year celebration a few weeks ago. The winner said when he was a kid he saw that big house on the hill and said ‘a am going to be that guy one day’. Today they say ‘I am going to get that guy one day’.

Last edited:
It was sort of crazy. I was sitting outside at a restaurant in Lancaster across from F&M college. All the people in the street had no masks on. The only masks that you saw were college kids coming over from campus. And these were college kids with masks OUTSIDE walking on the sidewalk. 100% political and nothing to due with Covid.
Laughable. Shows that the everyone gets an ‘A’ crowd will be a big problem for this country. Zero critical thinking. Sad.

In the Name of inclusiveness we’ve lost standards. Good is bad. Bad is good. A person robbing a bank only did so because society made him. A self made millionaire obviously did so by exploiting people. Everyone team that plays gets a trophy while the winner is accused of cheating.

as such were no longer seek to improve. Instead of going to class and get better, we go to a club to be entertained We no longer seek to create wealth, we seek to take away wealth.

i went to an Irish American society man of the year celebration a few weeks ago. The winner said when he was a kid he saw that big house on the hill and said ‘a am going to be that guy done day’. Today they say ‘I am going to get that guy some day’.
While that wasn't what I was posting about, your point above is EXACTLY right.

I have no issue with people getting vaccines. I didn't even have a huge issue with the original vaccine mandate. But we know now that the current vaccine does nothing stop infection (and thereby transmission) so all vaccine mandates should be gone. There is literally no scientific reason to have a vaccine mandate at this point. And no reason to have kids being recommended by the CDC to get vaccines. But yet the CDC (and govt) still demanding it and social media deplatforming anybody that questions it. That is what is horribly wrong right now.

For masking. I never question when I see an old person wearing a mask. But college kids and twenty somethings that I see wearing them are who I question.
But masks (except N95) are not to protect the wearer…and N95 must be properly fitted…so that makes no sense either.

I've said this for at least two years "We are on our own.". There is nobody to trust. My last holdout was NPR. I know they "lean" but had, at least, a low level of fairness. I heard an interview two years ago when they were discussing how the state of Arkansas was handling the financial drain on the increase in hospitalizations. The person in charge stated that they were getting more govt money if the person tested positive for COVID so there was no problem, financially, at all. And started to explain the drain on other diseases to conclude that there was a risk in that providers were admitting COVID cases over other, more pressing, health issues. The interviewer abruptly cut him off for no reason and you could tell she was pissed that he said that. That is when I knew the fix was in.
National Pinko Radio? They have been a laughingstock of heavy liberal bias for decades.

There are a lot of problems with the data. Including was it age adjusted? Meaning when we divide by people vaccinated or people unvaccinated, is that number the number for the old age group.

Some of the sites used to say "age-adjusted", both others made no mention of it.

Regardless, one thing is for sure - the previous data suggested that the vaccine was really helping avoid death, and now the data suggests that's not the case.
A competent and honest CDC would have established consistent data reporting requirements to the states and publish that data along with their assessments. We don't have a competent or honest CDC. These are basic things that supposedly the world's superpower is unable unwilling to do. If we the people cannot analyze the data, then the cdc can do and say whatever they want.

A competent and honest CDC would have established consistent data reporting requirements to the states and publish that data along with their assessments. We don't have a competent or honest CDC. These are basic things that supposedly the world's superpower is unable unwilling to do. If we the people cannot analyze the data, then the cdc can do and say whatever they want.
Fortunately, because of the plethora of available data, many of us were able to analyze and interpret the data and conclude that the "experts" after a certain point were being dishonest and untruthful for obvious reasons. Also fortunately, there were some courageous leaders, and I think that we know who they are, who made bold decisions based on a correct interpretation of the data that went against the dishonest and untruthful mandates promulgated by the "experts."

I dont think so as my grandmother passed last month and even though we knew it wasn't covid, the deputy coroner said that he has many people still asking and told us he would not label it that way.

Remember PA corrected death data TWICE. Both times down because of double counting.

Fortunately, because of the plethora of available data, many of us were able to analyze and interpret the data and conclude that the "experts" after a certain point were being dishonest and untruthful for obvious reasons. Also fortunately, there were some courageous leaders, and I think that we know who they are, who made bold decisions based on a correct interpretation of the data that went against the dishonest and untruthful mandates promulgated by the "experts."
Well, I am not sure that access to data is going to exist much longer. Remember, several people who questioned the data on youtube, twitter and facebook got banned (de-platformed). Although many were very qualified individuals. Our govt just got done trying to get a "ministry of information" approved and has been exposed strong-arming media (MSM and social) to "comply" with govt mandated messaging. I learned, this moring, India is trying to take control of the internet.

Well, I am not sure that access to data is going to exist much longer. Remember, several people who questioned the data on youtube, twitter and facebook got banned (de-platformed). Although many were very qualified individuals. Our govt just got done trying to get a "ministry of information" approved and has been exposed strong-arming media (MSM and social) to "comply" with govt mandated messaging. I learned, this moring, India is trying to take control of the internet.
Well, that's what happened to Alex Berenson, a former NY Times writer whom I believe was thrown off of Twitter or some other social media site. I followed him from the start of this, and all that he was guilty of was just presenting the results from studies from all over the world that basically produced results that didn't align with what Dr. Fauci and the CDC were telling us. Fortunately, he has been given a platform on some evening shows.

Well, that's what happened to Alex Berenson, a former NY Times writer whom I believe was thrown off of Twitter or some other social media site. I followed him from the start of this, and all that he was guilty of was just presenting the results from studies from all over the world that basically produced results that didn't align with what Dr. Fauci and the CDC were telling us. Fortunately, he has been given a platform on some evening shows.
A court ruled, the other day, that the CDC has to release emails and notes from other communications between them and the social media sites. I am sure that is being appealed. But I know of several outlets, basically also releasing data and questioning the conclusions, on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook that were not only deleted, but banned indefinitely. The other issue was suggesting that the virus was man-made in Wuhan got you banned.

We no longer live in a free country.

Which is why I only looked at TOTAL DEATHS.

When I found that TOTAL DEATHS matched Covid deaths, then I trusted the Covid data a little more.
Yes because if total deaths increased while offering tens of thousands to code deaths as covid, additional deaths were coded as covid. It is systematic error introduced by big money to the data collectors.

Reactions: WPTLION
My son does an after school club sports program a local college. So my wife and I dropped him off and got dinner at this food truck area they have that has some tables as such a beautiful night out. You see more mask wearing on a college campus then you do anywhere else that I have been. And considering the risk factor of people age 18-23 is basically zero outside of a triple co-morbidity (who are not the type of people walking around a college campus looking pretty healthy), what is the explanation that the largest percentage of the population wearing masks is the group that has the lowest, non-existent risk.
A mask is nothing but the left-wing version of the “Make America Great Again “ hat!

Interesting data point on vaccine effectiveness from Indiana.

I don't think you can draw any meaningful conclusions on Indiana at this time because the death numbers are effectively zero for both vac'd and unvac'd, look at the hospitalization numbers, they're probably better indicators.

Here's a link for Indiana and other states, the numbers still look good.

I don't think you can draw any meaningful conclusions on Indiana at this time because the death numbers are effectively zero for both vac'd and unvac'd, look at the hospitalization numbers, they're probably better indicators.

Here's a link for Indiana and other states, the numbers still look good.

I’m not sure I trust hospitalizations.

California data says 3.6x more likely to die if unvaxxed.

I cannot see the Colorado data.

I don’t think it takes too much data to be significant.

Mass used to have good data, and Wisconsin.

I can’t find either.

I’m not sure I trust hospitalizations.

California data says 3.6x more likely to die if unvaxxed.

I cannot see the Colorado data.

I don’t think it takes too much data to be significant.

Mass used to have good data, and Wisconsin.

I can’t find either.
I don't recall using MA or WI links in the past... couldn't find anything.

Go back to the CO link and click on the large "State Level" button, click on the Death Due to Covid" button (only goes through July).

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
This state was one of the most dishonest regarding this matter. That's why nobody associated with the current Governor's administration ever should be elected again.
But instead the health official responsible for most of the dishonesty and incompetency was promoted by Biden to a federal level job!

Reactions: bison13 and Ski
Yes because if total deaths increased while offering tens of thousands to code deaths as covid, additional deaths were coded as covid. It is systematic error introduced by big money to the data collectors.
The motive to do so (miscode on purpose) was definitely there. However, the analysis I conducted essentially demonstrates that, if it was done, it was done at small scale.

I don't know why you can't see it. There is no other explanation for why TOTAL DEATHS went up as Covid surged, declined to almost normal levels as Covid waned, resurged to 80,000 per week, and then went back down, surged yet again and declined again, all while Covid (whether Alpha, Delta, or Omicron) perfectly correlated with CASES (even though the test is not that accurate).

I asked you before, and saw no answer - "What caused that PATTERN of extra deaths?"

The motive to do so (miscode on purpose) was definitely there. However, the analysis I conducted essentially demonstrates that, if it was done, it was done at small scale.

I don't know why you can't see it. There is no other explanation for why TOTAL DEATHS went up as Covid surged, declined to almost normal levels as Covid waned, resurged to 80,000 per week, and then went back down, surged yet again and declined again, all while Covid (whether Alpha, Delta, or Omicron) perfectly correlated with CASES (even though the test is not that accurate).

I asked you before, and saw no answer - "What caused that PATTERN of extra deaths?"
When my dad got covid he was in an in patient rehab recovering from his stroke. He didn't show up with covid. He was there for over a month as were other patients and then one by one they all got covid. Why? Someone or multiple people brought it in, likely an employee, and breathed probably for a couple of days to a week of 8 hour shifts until there was enough virus per million air molecules to overcome the immune system of one of the patients.

Then the patient who now had covid breathed virus 24/7 continuing to increase the viral density as very low percentage of air was being exchanged with the outside in their shared ventilation environment. So another and then another patient tested positive until most of them did. Not one of them showed up to the rehab center with covid. Most of them eventually tested positive. If any of them died, they would have been coded as a covid death. But complications of their stroke or brain injuries would have been the real reason. It would be perfectly correlated with 2 to 3 weeks after covid cases peaked in our general population. Dad was fine by the way and is still improving with outpatient therapy.

The same thing occurred with my grandmother in an assisted living home twice. A worker, guest, or likely multiple workers brought covid into their low ventilation environment which they breathed in 24/7 and covid spread like wildfire. She tested positive on 2 separate occasions timed with the peaks of covid cases in our general population. At age 90, she fought it off twice relatively easily. Unfortunately this assisted living community lost dozens of elderly residents that were coded covid. The residents didn't have a chance as many were pretty much going to pass within months regardless. But covid finished them off at the ages and many with a multitude of comorbidities.

Now think about hospitalizations. These people can show up for any reason and many life threatening. Then they are housed 24/7 in a shared ventilation environment with only a certain small percentage of rooms having adequate exchange with outside air to call them covid rooms. So the same process occurs in inpatient hospitalizations as above.

If the covid case rate in the general population surges, there is a significant probability of workers or inbound patients bringing covid into a shared ventilation environment in which patients reside 24/7 and breath 24/7 whatever viral load has built up there and not been exchanged with outside air.

A high percentage of patients breathing high viral loads 24/7 will test positive usually within a few days at most regardless of the reasons they were admitted. Then on a 2 to 3 week delay from the surge in covid cases amongst the general population, you will see many deaths of patients in these 24/7 shared ventilation environments.

Did covid kill them? Or was it that they were hospitalized for life threatening reasons and then acquired a covid infection while battling their reasons for admittance to the hospital? What do you think the hospitals coded their death as? Heart disease? Cancer? Lung disease? Or did they code them as covid and pocket tens of thousands of dollars at a time when most of their revenue generating procedures were suspended because of their covid policies?

I've shared the experience of my own mother here many pages back. She fought cancer for 15 years and passed in April. A year and a half ago as cancer really began kicking her butt, she was admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia likely as a side effect of weakened immune system and some of her medications which made her prone to those things. When she was admitted, she tested negative for covid but had similar symptoms. So they forced her to a covid room with high ventilation (very cold, loud from ventilation equipment, a nurse came in 4 times every 24 hours, etc.). Well she didn't have use of her left arm because a tumor on her brachial plexus had killed off the nerves down that limb. And her right arm had IVs it in and was somewhat restrained.

For 2 days until the had results of a 2nd negative test, she had to stay in this covid room unable to even scratch an itch or ask for help or communicate with anyone including her family. She was convinced that she would die there, alone, and never see or hear from her family again.

But when that 2nd negative test showed up, she went back to general population and was allowed one visitor. Had she died in that covid room, negative, but with similar symptoms, what do you think that hospital would have coded her? I can tell you that she refused to ever set foot in a hospital again because the covid experience was that traumatic and she didn't even have it.

My point is that there is a very simple reason for the correlation of excess deaths and covid cases amongst the population. The reason is science. Probability of infections increases. Viral load increases in shared ventilation environments including the most vulnerable in nursing homes and hospitals. The most vulnerable in those environments are breathing high viral loads 24/7 no matter why they were admitted or reside there. Many of the most vulnerable test positive a few days later and due to their vulnerabilities a reasonably high percentage die within 2 to 3 weeks.

Did they die of covid? They tested positive and were coded covid deaths. But a very high percentage of them were dying of something else and then tested positive or were extremely weakened and then covid came along and finished the job.

All of the covid statistics bear this age and multiple comorbidities correlation out. The science of how viruses are propagated tells us shared ventilation environments are the highest probability of mass propagation. The shared ventilation environments also house our most vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13 and Ski
ADVERTISEMENT