ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I'm sure that most people by now realize that Biden's gray matter has turned to mashed potatoes, even if they're too afraid to admit it, but come on people. Wake the hell up! This is officially the United States of Idiocracy.
I love when people try desperately to defend supporting this administration. Tell us you aren't particularly smart without telling us you aren't smart.

At this point if they don't understand that they have hurt themselves and their own families with that misguided support then there is little hope. God help them from themselves.

I have followed Alex Berenson since the Spring of 2020. His postings provided me with so much knowledge about this virus and how we should have reacted and responded to it.

Suffice it to say, society would be in a much better place if our government officials would have paid more attention to him than the “experts.” Instead, he was deplatformed.

Six recent “Covid” deaths, per the Milwaukee coroner’s office

Alex Berenson Sep 27

Working on a bigger story but wanted to share this.

You may have wondered how the United States is still clocking 3000 Covid deaths a week when even Joe Biden - who can barely manage a staircase unaided - easily beat Omicron.

The Milwaukee coroner’s office has the answer. It publishes anonymized death reports, including cases where Covid is listed on the death certificate. Here are four of the seven from the last two weeks. Average age 90.

The youngster in the group was 80 and had metastatic prostate cancer.

And diabetes.

And Parkinson’s disease.

And COPD.

As for the others, they are all in their sixties.

These folks are not the exceptions, they’re the rule. “From” versus “with” Covid is a pointless distinction for this population.

Anyone dying of Omicron is likely either incredibly old, incredibly sick.

And, according to the coroner’s office, most are vaccinated.

It should be obvious that Covid death counting is now pure theater and database matching, in a way it wasn’t even a few months ago.

Which raises a somewhat unpleasant question: if Covid is no longer killing anyone who wasn’t at death’s door, why is overall excess mortality so high across the heavily mRNA vaccinated countries?

Six recent “Covid” deaths, per the Milwaukee coroner’s office

Alex Berenson Sep 27

Working on a bigger story but wanted to share this.

You may have wondered how the United States is still clocking 3000 Covid deaths a week when even Joe Biden - who can barely manage a staircase unaided - easily beat Omicron.

The Milwaukee coroner’s office has the answer. It publishes anonymized death reports, including cases where Covid is listed on the death certificate. Here are four of the seven from the last two weeks. Average age 90.

The youngster in the group was 80 and had metastatic prostate cancer.

And diabetes.

And Parkinson’s disease.

And COPD.

As for the others, they are all in their sixties.

These folks are not the exceptions, they’re the rule. “From” versus “with” Covid is a pointless distinction for this population.

Anyone dying of Omicron is likely either incredibly old, incredibly sick.

And, according to the coroner’s office, most are vaccinated.

It should be obvious that Covid death counting is now pure theater and database matching, in a way it wasn’t even a few months ago.

Which raises a somewhat unpleasant question: if Covid is no longer killing anyone who wasn’t at death’s door, why is overall excess mortality so high across the heavily mRNA vaccinated countries?

I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but the death rate right now for Covid makes no sense. I do believe that reporting right now on deaths is anybody that has covid or had covid within a few weeks of dying. Even though death was not really due to covid. As I noted, there was a really weird spike in deaths from Sep 8-15 that defies any explanation of the data.

If you look at the age of death. pretty much since April, 75+ is 80-85% of death with 65-74 being the rest.

So update on the data. New hospital admissions still steadily going down pretty much at the exact same pace since the peak on July 25. Latest 7 day average is 3,221, compared to peak of 6,437 on that July 25th date. Low points since 2020 were below 2,000 per day in July 2021 and below 1500 in April 2022. So still have a ways to go before hit some all time lows.

Fatality data also going down with latest 7 day at 316. Since September, basically nobody dying statistically under the age of 65.

And what looked like a 3rd spike in the UK is ending up being just a small bump, not a spike. So the idea of Omicron exposure creating herd natural immunity is still a very real thing.

So update on the data. New hospital admissions still steadily going down pretty much at the exact same pace since the peak on July 25. Latest 7 day average is 3,221, compared to peak of 6,437 on that July 25th date. Low points since 2020 were below 2,000 per day in July 2021 and below 1500 in April 2022. So still have a ways to go before hit some all time lows.

Fatality data also going down with latest 7 day at 316. Since September, basically nobody dying statistically under the age of 65.

And what looked like a 3rd spike in the UK is ending up being just a small bump, not a spike. So the idea of Omicron exposure creating herd natural immunity is still a very real thing.
I guess that the corrupt PA Supreme Court will have to come with another outlandish reason to illegally change this Commonwealth's voting laws before the upcoming election.

Interesting article---if these numbers are true then the MORONS who decided to use venilators needs to be hung. There is a reason the conversation ended in May 2020 about lack of ventilators. What a waste of money and time! https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/3..._id=76880730&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email
Mechanistically, it's likely that ventilators neither helped, nor harmed.

I think it goes without saying that once, for whatever reason, you're put on a ventilator, things are not looking good AT ALL.

All the ventilator does is breathe for a body that can no longer breathe on its own. But the reason the body is not functioning still remains (infection with Covid Virus).

The criminal offense was putting known sick people into nursing homes....

Reactions: MacNit07

I think it goes without saying that once, for whatever reason, you're put on a ventilator, things are not looking good AT ALL.

All the ventilator does is breathe for a body that can no longer breathe on its own. But the reason the body is not functioning still remains (infection with Covid Virus).

There is more to it than that. The ventilation occurred at a pressure that was damaging infected lung tissue. Medical experts later agreed that a pressure provided by a common CPAP was the appropriate pressure for the more susceptible infected lungs. Ventilators actively damaged the lungs of covid patients. Ventilators weren't just not helpful, they were accelerating the decline and contributing to the killing mechanism.

Right but look at this..This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.

I understand your point that once you were on one you were gone BUT why weren't the others put on one. That's why I said if the stat is true. If the stat isn't believable then there would be no need for a grassroots campaign to stop using them. If you think back "ventilators" were the first code word to say Trump screwed up by not having enough to save people.

So lets put sick people in nursing homes and then.....put them on ventilators to finish them off.

Just got done with Covid for the 2nd time. Was really pretty easy, a few sneezes and no taste and smell for a few days. I had the first round of shots but no booster. No way I'd get boosted or the shots ever again.
I did the same as you; I got the first two shots but decided against getting the booster and I'm glad I made that decision. In fact, the only time that I was sick since this started was the day after I got the second shot, when I became terribly ill like I hadn't been since I had a case of food poisoning about 20 years prior.

I think that we already knew this, but we were lied to about almost everything regarding this virus, mostly for nefarious reasons. I'm just glad that we had access to other sources of information that told the truth so that we could form our own opinions, at least until they were deplatformed by this corrupt government and its social media sycophants.

I did the same as you; I got the first two shots but decided against getting the booster and I'm glad I made that decision. In fact, the only time that I was sick since this started was the day after I got the second shot, when I became terribly ill like I hadn't been since I had a case of food poisoning about 20 years prior.

I think that we already knew this, but we were lied to about almost everything regarding this virus, mostly for nefarious reasons. I'm just glad that we had access to other sources of information that told the truth so that we could form our own opinions, at least until they were deplatformed by this corrupt government and its social media sycophants.
Absolutely. Sickest I've been during this time are both days after the shots and I have had the virus twice. I really don't know what to think. I am not big in to research but am big in to common sense. We went back in the classroom Fall of 2020 with masks. Took them off mid Spring Semester I believe. You know what......my attendance records were almost identical. I've thank God every day that I was able to spend the "pandemic" in Texas.

I'll be waiting for the apologies to start rolling in....
Waiting for all the schmucks that attacked anyone here that questioned anything. We were called murders, wanting to kill their grandmother, idiots, knuckle draggers, science deniers, and a whole lot more. Lots of assholes that attacked us all, laughed at us, acted so intellectual and superior. ......

And are now the ones shown to be the fools.

Waiting for all the schmucks that attacked anyone here that questioned anything. We were called murders, wanting to kill their grandmother, idiots, knuckle draggers, science deniers, and a whole lot more. Lots of assholes that attacked us all, laughed at us, acted so intellectual and superior. ......

And are now the ones shown to be the fools.
It's quite funny how all those schmuck aren't saying anything. I have enjoyed watching the vaccine commercials that now say 9 in 10 deaths were over 50 with serious health issues.

One thing I'd be curious on and haven't seen any Stat is...how many deaths were smokers at any point in their lives? Or vaped? Would be intersting

Reactions: bison13
It's quite funny how all those schmuck aren't saying anything. I have enjoyed watching the vaccine commercials that now say 9 in 10 deaths were over 50 with serious health issues.

One thing I'd be curious on and haven't seen any Stat is...how many deaths were smokers at any point in their lives? Or vaped? Would be intersting
Most of those clowns were Tombots and are on the ON3 site. I don’t post there but if I did I would challenge them to come back here and either apologize or defend their posts.

Anyone that posts there....feel free to do so.

Interesting article---if these numbers are true then the MORONS who decided to use venilators needs to be hung. There is a reason the conversation ended in May 2020 about lack of ventilators. What a waste of money and time! https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/3..._id=76880730&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email
I saw a NY emergency room resident raising this exact issue about a month or two into the whole mess. He was shouting out to everyone that he thought our common vent protocols were part of the problem and that the pressures were far too high for the COVID patients.

Most of those clowns were Tombots and are on the ON3 site. I don’t post there but if I did I would challenge them to come back here and either apologize or defend their posts.

Anyone that posts there....feel free to do so.
I post there as do a few others who agree with you. Tom is still quick to eliminate posts he doesnt agree with (unless you are a lefty).

I know he deleted info that my Dr friend at NHI personally told me back in 2020, claiming i was lying but as we see all has been true.

I saw a NY emergency room resident raising this exact issue about a month or two into the whole mess. He was shouting out to everyone that he thought our common vent protocols were part of the problem and that the pressures were far too high for the COVID patients.
to their credit, after boosting vent production, they backed off usage pretty quickly. So this means two things to me: first, we've been fighting flu for centuries, why wasn't this already known? Second, if they pivioted on this, why didn't they also pivot on other acute issues that were quickly learned along the way? Worse, they doubled down. The result is that the medical community, specifically the CDC and WHO, have ZERO credibility worldwide. I was in Canada who still was masking in public trans and mandatory testing two weeks ago. Citizens were coming up to me and apologizing. Second, we are still firing people who have no vaxxed. There is a hero fireman in FL who saved people in the hurricane who was supposed to get fired this week.

Tom McA is such a punk.
Absolutely, for political reasons he censored so much health info that is now absolute fact that people should be suing him personally. It's one thing if Joe Schmoe is arguing against factual info or even lying about it for political reasons. It's another when the guy who runs the social media site is preventing facts from being known to perpetuate false health information for political reasons.

Last edited:
to their credit, after boosting vent production, they backed off usage pretty quickly. So this means two things to me: first, we've been fighting flu for centuries, why wasn't this already known? Second, if they pivioted on this, why didn't they also pivot on other acute issues that were quickly learned along the way? Worse, they doubled down. The result is that the medical community, specifically the CDC and WHO, have ZERO credibility worldwide. I was in Canada who still was masking in public trans and mandatory testing two weeks ago. Citizens were coming up to me and apologizing. Second, we are still firing people who have no vaxxed. There is a hero fireman in FL who saved people in the hurricane who was supposed to get fired this week.
You still have to put on a cloth mask and pretend that you don't know what a nanometer is at most medical facilities. The medical community has lost a lot of credibility in their refusal to speak up to clearly absurd policies and anti-science.

You still have to put on a cloth mask and pretend that you don't know what a nanometer is at most medical facilities. The medical community has lost a lot of credibility in their refusal to speak up to clearly absurd policies and anti-science.
Agreed. And everyone just smirks, knowing it is total BS. I mean, its not like anyone is being fooled.

Agreed. And everyone just smirks, knowing it is total BS. I mean, its not like anyone is being fooled.
Took my dad to an appointment this week where the doctor couldn't keep theirs on and then had my dad remove his to check some things. They of course removed theirs as well to demonstrate what they wanted him to do. I sat there thinking the policy is officially masks but even the doctors disagree with it.

I'd have to agree. You could at least have some respect for him if he challenged posts that he thought were incorrect and stated his reasoning. But instead he just censors and it's obvious that he does it because he cannot support his views or why political views aligned with his own were permitted while others were dishonesty removed.

I'd have to agree. You could at least have some respect for him if he challenged posts that he thought were incorrect and stated his reasoning. But instead he just censors and it's obvious that he does it because he cannot support his views or why political views aligned with his own were permitted while others were dishonesty removed.
I have no comment on Tm. I don’t know him. I just thought the post was funny

I have no comment on Tm. I don’t know him. I just thought the post was funny
Yes but we could all see the way he cowardly censored posts that were threats to his POV while simultaneously allowing political posts and threads many of which are now seen as laughable but aligned with his politics to remain. It was obvious he was small, a non-thinker, and just a cheerleader of whatever his political overseers wanted pushed to other non-thinkers.

ADVERTISEMENT