ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I can't believe stuff like this really happened and we've all, apparently, forgotten about it

FgZSAlBWIAMVVbH
Lots of suburban women will forget pretty quickly.

It wasn't just California, but also this Commonwealth. I live in the City of Pittsburgh, and the basketball backboards at the local city park a block from my house were removed so kids couldn't go outside in fresh air and get some exercise.
it was all a psyop designed to make things as miserable as possible.

Hoping you’d blame Trump.

It worked.

Ummm.....all I can say is FOOLS! Unfortunately no one can go to jail for this!

Why does the Media need to lie in virtually every article? Why?

If you read this article they are talking about the "first" booster, which some received after being "fully" vaccinated (the first two shots). However, it's hard to pull this information and most will believe that the article is written about the "omicron" booster which recently became available. Further, their claim is that if you had omicron BEFORE getting the "first" booster (not the one for omicron) your protection MAY be lowered.
This data is useless at this time and it's presentation is an attempt to scare people, not to inform them else it would have been written much more succinctly.

If you read this article they are talking about the "first" booster, which some received after being "fully" vaccinated (the first two shots). However, it's hard to pull this information and most will believe that the article is written about the "omicron" booster which recently became available. Further, their claim is that if you had omicron BEFORE getting the "first" booster (not the one for omicron) your protection MAY be lowered.
This data is useless at this time and it's presentation is an attempt to scare people, not to inform them else it would have been written much more succinctly.
Because that is what the media, the democrats, and the republicans do. They lie. Government is big business and they have to lie to stay in office and reap the benefits!!

Reactions: bison13

it is a poorly written article. I get the jist of it was that immunity from natural infection is essentially better than vaccine immunity.

it is a poorly written article. I get the jist of it was that immunity from natural infection is essentially better than vaccine immunity.
Yes, sort of. More so it was written to scare people with misleading data. Very few people will take the time to read and understand the article because it is written to mislead.

Because that is what the media, the democrats, and the republicans do. They lie. Government is big business and they have to lie to stay in office and reap the benefits!!

The media and our government have lost all credibility either through incompetence or intentional deception. That includes the science related governmental divisions.

What is truly sad, I trust the information I find here on this board more than anything by the government or media. Amazing and maddening it has come to that.

And a big thanks to all that contributed in the past and those that continue to do so.

Last edited:
It wasn't just California, but also this Commonwealth. I live in the City of Pittsburgh, and the basketball backboards at the local city park a block from my house were removed so kids couldn't go outside in fresh air and get some exercise.
Yes, in York County. A 19 year old woman was ticketed by the PSP just for taking a drive.

That’s been basic science for decades.

Yet, many “smart” people had informed me the last two years that while you can get reinfected after already having COVID, you will not get reinfected if you get the vaccine.

Yet, many “smart” people had informed me the last two years that while you can get reinfected after already having COVID, you will not get reinfected if you get the vaccine.

Yea I have seen grown men (all liberals) crying when they found out they got covid after having the vax. It was funny to watch

That's one of the things with covid decisions that the public needs to understand. We literally had hundreds of years of best practices as to how to treat a pandemic and viruses that we threw out the window.

Why? Well the WHO and Fauci and others that sold us on this not coming from a Wuhan lab because they were supporting the research there told us to do everything the opposite of what humans have learned and known about dealing with viruses for hundreds of years.

We quarantined the healthy.

We required (and still do some places) loosely fitting and improperly worn cloth masks with openings between threads on the order of 1000 times larger the virus.

We intentionally sent those that were still infectious into nursing homes early on in 6 democrat run states including PA with by far the most vulnerable population who could not escape and would have to breath recirculated shared ventilation air 24/7. This amounts to mass premeditated murder.

We shut down large segments of the economy and are still dealing with the supply chain disaster it caused in a world of just in time supply methods.

We forced healthy population segments that were at infinitesimal risk if they caught the virus to inject themselves with emergency approved shots that were permitted large short cuts in clinical trials that apparently didn't show efficacy but were approved by the government anyway with the caveat that drug companies had zero liability. The government did this by misleading, offering incentives, using celebrity endorsements, peer pressure, incendiary statements from political figures attacking the unvaxxed, and firing them from jobs. Now they are forcing it on children who in some states will not be able to go to school without getting jabbed.

They shut down most hospital procedures because of covid and then later cut medical staff because the revenues were killed off. They literally laid off medical personnel by the thousands during a pandemic and created extreme backlogs in routine medical care once it was resumed. Further, they ensured a million plus heart disease and cancer diagnoses in the US did not occur as it typically would thus significantly reducing the outcomes for those people.

They abandoned logic and reason. We were shutting down gyms were people go to get healthy and stopped teaching children. We handed money out to people who were not allowed to work and then were surprised when some didn't want to go back to work and when inflation spiraled out of control.

If you ever saw the Seinfeld episode were George does the opposite of every instinct, that was our world. Except the US wasn't an unemployed George who lived with his parents at age 40. We were successful and we did the opposite of everything science, human understanding of viruses, capitalism, and human decency said to do.

People have their own thoughts as to why we did the exact opposite and flipped our world upside down.

Last edited:
Alcohol-related deaths for women between the ages of 35 and 44 between 1999 and 2000 increased 42%!

kids!

It was actually between 2019 and 2020.

But alcoholism in middle aged women has been a huge problem that’s been growing for decades, yet few people seem to talk about it. Probably afraid of being labeled anti-feminist or something.

Reactions: PSUfiji and bison13
That's one of the things with covid decisions that the public needs to understand. We literally had hundreds of years of best practices as to how to treat a pandemic and viruses that we threw out the window.

Why? Well the WHO and Fauci and others that sold us on this not coming from a Wuhan lab because they were supporting the research there told us to do everything the opposite of what humans have learned and known about dealing with viruses for hundreds of years.

We required (and still do some places) loosely fitting and improperly worn cloth masks with openings between threads on the order of 1000 times larger the virus.

We intentionally sent those that were still infectious into nursing homes early on in 6 democrat run states including PA with by far the most vulnerable population who could not escape and would have to breath recirculated shared ventilation air 24/7. This amounts to mass premeditated murder.

We shut down large segments of the economy and are still dealing with the supply chain disaster it caused in a world of just in time supply methods.

We forced healthy population segments that were at infinitesimal risk if they caught the virus to inject themselves with emergency approved shots that were permitted large short cuts in clinical trials that apparently didn't show efficacy but were approved by the government anyway with the caveat that drug companies had zero liability. The government did this by misleading, offering incentives, using celebrity endorsements, peer pressure, incendiary statements from political figures attacking the unvaxxed, and firing them from jobs. Now they are forcing it on children who in some states will not be able to go to school without getting jabbed.

They shut down most hospital procedures because of covid and then later cut medical staff because the revenues were killed off. They literally laid off medical personnel by the thousands during a pandemic and created extreme backlogs in routine medical care once it was resumed. Further, they ensured a million plus heart disease and cancer diagnoses in the US did not occur as it typically would thus significantly reducing the outcomes for those people.

They abandoned logic and reason. We were shutting down gyms were people go to get healthy and stopped teaching children. We handed money out to people who were not allowed to work and then were surprised when some didn't want to go back to work and when inflation spiraled out of control.

If you ever saw the Seinfeld episode were George does the opposite of every instinct, that was our world. Except the US wasn't an unemployed George who lived with his parents at age 40. We were successful and we did the opposite of everything science, human understanding of viruses, capitalism, and human decency said to do.

People have their own thoughts as to why we did the exact opposite and flipped our world upside down.
All of it correct. Someone should be held criminal. Actually, not “someone” but the political and medical people responsible.

Fauci
Cuomo
Levine
Wolf
Newsome
Biden

All of it correct. Someone should be held criminal. Actually, not “someone” but the political and medical people responsible.

Fauci
Cuomo
Levine
Wolf
Newsome
Biden
Many more names need to be on that list. Newsom, Whitmer, Murphy (NJ), CEO's who forced the jab and fired those who resisted, the woke Pentagon leaders, big tech leaders who shut down legitimate and truthful data, public school boards and administrators, and so many more.

What a great synopsis of this debacle. Nailed it.👐👐👐

I'm in PA and Mrs. Waylon and I have both had, and are still battling this respiratory thing. Wife had a scheduled annual checkup w her physician yesterday and was diagnosed with pneumonia. The Dr. said she suspected RSV as it is running rampant. I am going on four weeks with it. We both already had Covid and had all the shots beforehand. This was way worse and lasted way longer. We home tested for Covid again, negative. Who the hell knows what this is but if anyone gets it I hope you love endless coughing and being up all night.
I work in a high school in SEPA and we have continued to have students absent for what their friends say is "Covid." Not a wave but a constant stream.

I've had all vaccines given my exposure to so many students and colleagues. Got the Omnicron from my living son last year for Christmas 🎄 While my symptoms weren't bad- my wife and son suffered. I was sore head to toe, stacked firewood for a day, sat in the hot tub and drank beer to cleanse my system and I was all good!

However I still struggle with air and get lightheaded from steps that I've routinely managed at school for 18 years. Others report similar situations. I'm with you Mr. Waylon...whatever I can do to avoid getting whatever the latest shit is that goes around perpetually in my workplace I will do. Godspeed to those who choose otherwise. I hope Mrs.Waylon is back to good health soon!

Many more names need to be on that list. Newsom, Whitmer, Murphy (NJ), CEO's who forced the jab and fired those who resisted, the woke Pentagon leaders, big tech leaders who shut down legitimate and truthful data, public school boards and administrators, and so many more.
Also our military has been gutted by forcing out people that refused to get the shot!

So the data is pretty consistent. Seeing a slight uptick in cases over the past couple of weeks. Fatality curve remains flat. Note that per the CDC the typical death due to flu are between 30k-50K over the past decade. Current death rate for Covid is 130K per year. We know that Covid deaths are being heavily reported where many times flu deaths are reported as the co-morbidity and not flu. So basically right now from a realistic standpoint, Covid is like the flu. Also interesting to note that basically 95% of people over 65 have the vaccine and 99.9% of the people dying are over 65. So basically everybody dying right now has been vaccinated.

To me, it appears I am seeing less and less masks out there. Basically only very old people now and minorities (mainly Asian and black). The social warrior 20/30 something crowd appears to have taken them off for the most part.

I did read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the approaching TripleDemic. Basically an article about how the Flu, RSV, and Covid are now all in circulation and implying that we should be going back to universal masking and avoiding crowded areas or else. Article talked about how the flu was down during covid and now appears that it is coming back strong implying that if we stayed in a perpetual state of lockdown and masking that we could reduce the flu. No discussion of how all the lockdowns and masking had huge negative effects on all parts of society that we are now seeing are much, much worse than what Covid did. But the article was in the WSJ which should be at the top of the media for well thought out and high quality articles. And this article was so rife with half truths and stupid logic it was just so sad. I mean we have an article out in a major publication that is pushing for more masking, more lockdowns, more scare tactics.

So the data is pretty consistent. Seeing a slight uptick in cases over the past couple of weeks. Fatality curve remains flat. Note that per the CDC the typical death due to flu are between 30k-50K over the past decade. Current death rate for Covid is 130K per year. We know that Covid deaths are being heavily reported where many times flu deaths are reported as the co-morbidity and not flu. So basically right now from a realistic standpoint, Covid is like the flu. Also interesting to note that basically 95% of people over 65 have the vaccine and 99.9% of the people dying are over 65. So basically everybody dying right now has been vaccinated.

To me, it appears I am seeing less and less masks out there. Basically only very old people now and minorities (mainly Asian and black). The social warrior 20/30 something crowd appears to have taken them off for the most part.

I did read an article in the Wall Street Journal about the approaching TripleDemic. Basically an article about how the Flu, RSV, and Covid are now all in circulation and implying that we should be going back to universal masking and avoiding crowded areas or else. Article talked about how the flu was down during covid and now appears that it is coming back strong implying that if we stayed in a perpetual state of lockdown and masking that we could reduce the flu. No discussion of how all the lockdowns and masking had huge negative effects on all parts of society that we are now seeing are much, much worse than what Covid did. But the article was in the WSJ which should be at the top of the media for well thought out and high quality articles. And this article was so rife with half truths and stupid logic it was just so sad. I mean we have an article out in a major publication that is pushing for more masking, more lockdowns, more scare tactics.
That's exactly what the elites in society want; they want the dirty masses to act like surfs while they live their lives normally (think of people like Newsome, Pelosi and their ilk). Many of these elitists probably would be happy if the dirty masses were like the Eloi in H.G. Wells' Time Machine novel: just made to serve their masters and figuratively be eaten when it's their time, and I don't think that that's far from the truth.

Reactions: MacNit07

Driving through MCD today...worker sweeping parking lot with a mask on. I also saw a customer walk out of the restaurant with one as well.

Driving through MCD today...worker sweeping parking lot with a mask on. I also saw a customer walk out of the restaurant with one as well.

there are a much larger percentage of fast food workers that wear masks then the general population based on my observation. also the percentage of grocery store check out clerks that wear mask as well.

there are a much larger percentage of fast food workers that wear masks then the general population based on my observation. also the percentage of grocery store check out clerks that wear mask as well.
But this guy was outside working. And the other guy was a customer. I will say that's the most I've seen at one time in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
But this guy was outside working. And the other guy was a customer. I will say that's the most I've seen at one time in a while.
I saw a guy over the weekend in the store. He had a surgical mask on below his nose. I mean WTF? I did that all the time when you were forced to wear masks so i could breather easier. But why even put one on if you are going to put it below your nose. I at least have a small amount of respect for when I see people wearing N95 masks that fit properly. But on what earth is wearing a cloth mask below your nose doing anything, why even do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw a guy over the weekend in the store. He had a surgical mask on below his nose. I mean WTF? I did that all the time when you were forced to wear masks so i could breather easier. But why even put one on if you are going to put it below your nose. I at least have a small amount of respect for when I see people wearing N95 masks that fit properly. But on what earth is wearing a cloth mask below your nose doing anything, we even do that.
It's a flashing sign that says "I'm both woke and stupid".

Pretty quiet on the Covid front. I think the fearmongers tried to get the masses excited again a few weeks ago with some random articles across the paper and web but it didn't work.

Cases had gone slightly up some a few weeks ago but now holding steady again and actually were slightly down this week. So any fear of a huge new wave in the fall appears not be materialzing. Anecdotally, I don't know, nor have a heard of, anybody that has Covid in the past few weeks.

On the fatality front, another downward trend appearing the past 3 weeks. Age of fatality is now the following in percent of deaths. So as you can see, we are talking now only older people. Coincidentally, if you look at the 65+ the are 94% vaccinated. So basically it appears most people dying right now are vaccinated.

Age 0-49 = 0%
Age 50-64 = 4.6%
Age 65-74 = 15.6%
Age 75 + = 79.6%

Pretty quiet on the Covid front. I think the fearmongers tried to get the masses excited again a few weeks ago with some random articles across the paper and web but it didn't work.

Cases had gone slightly up some a few weeks ago but now holding steady again and actually were slightly down this week. So any fear of a huge new wave in the fall appears not be materialzing. Anecdotally, I don't know, nor have a heard of, anybody that has Covid in the past few weeks.

On the fatality front, another downward trend appearing the past 3 weeks. Age of fatality is now the following in percent of deaths. So as you can see, we are talking now only older people. Coincidentally, if you look at the 65+ the are 94% vaccinated. So basically it appears most people dying right now are vaccinated.

Age 0-49 = 0%
Age 50-64 = 4.6%
Age 65-74 = 15.6%
Age 75 + = 79.6%
I'm seeing articles advocating how a robust vaccine program would reduce sick days for school aged kids. They are still pushing the jab on children and any abusive parents that may stick their kids. But good to see the 0-49 age 0% of deaths above that justify that decision.

Reactions: jjw165 and bison13
I'm seeing articles advocating how a robust vaccine program would reduce sick days for school aged kids. They are still pushing the jab on children and any abusive parents that may stick their kids. But good to see the 0-49 age 0% of deaths above that justify that decision.
BS

But they can still get it and will be asked to stay home if they test positive. So they are still going to have the same number of sick days.

Reactions: RussianEagle
Apologies up front for not reading through this entire thread: but has anyone honestly have personal experience with Covid vaccination and then AFIb developing?

I think using words like abusive parents is overboard and turns many people off.

I do not understand from a medical science and public policy perspective requiring Covid shots for kids to get into school. As it is not a vaccine in the sense that the public undertand vaccines in the sense unlike polio, and measles, mumps, etc...it literally stops you from getting sick and transmitting the disease. It has now been shown that the covid 'vaccine' does not do that. So it is not stopping you from getting sick or transmitting the disease, it basically lightens the symptoms. So there is no reasont to require it based on the data.

I think using words like abusive parents is overboard and turns many people off.

I do not understand from a medical science and public policy perspective requiring Covid shots for kids to get into school. As it is not a vaccine in the sense that the public undertand vaccines in the sense unlike polio, and measles, mumps, etc...it literally stops you from getting sick and transmitting the disease. It has now been shown that the covid 'vaccine' does not do that. So it is not stopping you from getting sick or transmitting the disease, it basically lightens the symptoms. So there is no reasont to require it based on the data.
Look at it this way...if Dr Oz on his TV show had told parent to give their kids an experimental potion to cure obesity and a parent did it, that would be considered abuse. Unless your kid has a serious health issue (and based on current info I'm not even sure that matters anymore) it's abuse. Any school/college that requires it doesn't believe in science and should be sued for forcing a worthless drug into their students.

Perhaps I will lighten the wording to wrecklessly misguided.

Edit: No. I'm staying with abusive. They are outsourcing decisions that directly harm their children.

think about that...the same people advocated keeping kids out of school for 2 years are now "concerned" about kids missing a few days of school.

ADVERTISEMENT