ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

UK shutting down their free COVID 19 shot program.

Berenson posted so data hidden in the release today.

TL: DR - the British government now estimates almost 1 MILLION mRNA boosters are needed to prevent ONE serious Covid hospitalization in healthy adults under 50.

1,000,000 jabs.
1 Covid hospitalization requiring oxygen or ICU care.
And that does NOT account for jab side effects.

Here's one I didn't know about. California passed a law that went into effect on January 1st that made it illegal for Doctor's to disagree with the "contemporary scientific consensus" regarding covid. A group of physicians have sued and a judge has issued a preliminary injunction.

I need someone to define "contemporary scientific consensus" for me.

Edit: I see in the article that part of the suit is that "contemporary scientific consensus" is undefinable.

Here's one I didn't know about. California passed a law that went into effect on January 1st that made it illegal for Doctor's to disagree with the "contemporary scientific consensus" regarding covid. A group of physicians have sued and a judge has issued a preliminary injunction.

Edit: I see in the article that part of the suit is that "contemporary scientific consensus" is undefinable.

Control the message. The Communist Republic of California in action.

Police State!

Control the message. The Communist Republic of California in action.
What's really funny is that the truth probably is totally opposite of what California's idiotic officials believe the "contemporary scientific consensus" to be. But people keep voting for these pieces of garbage so they really don't have anybody but themselves to blame.

Just remember, government officials in places like California don't do things for you, rather they do things to you.

Typical political overreach. What do they know? Media is the same way.

Sadly, and perhaps I realized it too late in life, these people don't have a clue. How did it get this way?

I note, if you go back to the summer of 2000, this thread was pointing out that COVID is not a threat to those under the age of 50. Today I see that the UK is finally cutting boosters for those under 50. Well, they are only 2.5 years behind a bunch of yahoos on a message board!

Typical political overreach. What do they know? Media is the same way.

Sadly, and perhaps I realized it too late in life, these people don't have a clue. How did it get this way?

I note, if you go back to the summer of 2000, this thread was pointing out that COVID is not a threat to those under the age of 50. Today I see that the UK is finally cutting boosters for those under 50. Well, they are only 2.5 years behind a bunch of yahoos on a message board!

This thread and the other one that preceded it were way ahead of the curve and the ‘scientific consensus’. And the Official Government Position. Truly amazing how a bunch of ‘internet trolls‘ was far better than our expert superiors. Very grateful to all who contributed

This thread and the other one that preceded it were way ahead of the curve and the ‘scientific consensus’. And the Official Government Position. Truly amazing how a bunch of ‘internet trolls‘ was far better than our expert superiors. Very grateful to all who contributed
Agreed. But it wasn't just the govt. It was also the scientific community (WHO, CDC), the political class , the MSM, AND the digital/social media.

Imagine how much better still it would be if a certain moderator didn't delete posts that didn't support his preferred narrative.

Would be nice to get apologies from him and all those idiots that severely attacked anyone that didn’t toe the line. “YOU WANNA KILL MY GRANDMA!”
I don't want an apology. I just want the idiots that called all of the things that we now know to be true to admit that they were being manipulated when they referred to all of it as conspiracy theories. It has pretty much become that when "conspiracy theory" is being used, it is almost assuredly by someone who outsources their critical thinking. It's how you know that their media owns them completely.

I don't want an apology. I just want the idiots that called all of the things that we now know to be true to admit that they were being manipulated when they referred to all of it as conspiracy theories. It has pretty much become that when "conspiracy theory" is being used, it is almost assuredly by someone who outsources their critical thinking. It's how you know that their media owns them completely.
True that. It would be great if they admitted their errors and said that they learned to question authority in future events. If the sheeple learned that lesson the country would far better.

But ain’t gonna happen…….😿

Remember all the Libs saying in October of 2020 they would never take a Trump vaccine? I remember in October of 2020 the Trump administration saying, the vaccines would not stop the spread and perhaps help with severe illness. That would have been the Libs talking point if Trump was still President

Agreed. I've got no problem with sharp disagreements. But the de-platforming and disinformation, especially now when it turns out that THEY were the source of a lot of disinformation, is very upsetting.

Agreed. I've got no problem with sharp disagreements. But the de-platforming and disinformation, especially now when it turns out that THEY were the source of a lot of disinformation, is very upsetting.
Yes and there are quite a few people who need to be criminally prosecuted for crimes against our citizenry during this time frame. I would start with Fauci, the democrat governors of PA, NJ, NY, CA, and MI who killed off tens of thousands of elderly by forcing covid-infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order over the written objections from those nursing homes, and those at the Dep of Education and teachers unions who did untold damage to our children with extended virtual school.

Yes and there are quite a few people who need to be criminally prosecuted for crimes against our citizenry during this time frame. I would start Fauci, the democrat governors of PA, NJ, NY, CA, and MI who killed off tens of thousands of elderly by forcing covid-infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order over the written objections from those nursing homes, and those at the Dep of Education and teachers unions who did untold damage to our children with extended virtual school.
I am not sure about "arrested" but I do believe that they need to be investigated. If they thought they were smarter than everyone else, that isn't a crime. But if they knew and still pushed the Vax for money, that is another issue.

Second to that, i am happy with all of them being voted out and losing their jobs. There really wasn't much more disheartening that all of these people who pushed the lockdowns, vax, bullying people, etc., being elected in the state of PA. It really made me rethink my commitment to the USA.

We'll see where it goes but I, for the first time in my life, feels that the electorate is in deep trouble.

161116_0.jpg

I am not sure about "arrested" but I do believe that they need to be investigated. If they thought they were smarter than everyone else, that isn't a crime. But if they knew and still pushed the Vax for money, that is another issue.

Second to that, i am happy with all of them being voted out and losing their jobs. There really wasn't much more disheartening that all of these people who pushed the lockdowns, vax, bullying people, etc., being elected in the state of PA. It really made me rethink my commitment to the USA.

We'll see where it goes but I, for the first time in my life, feels that the electorate is in deep trouble.

161116_0.jpg
In a different time, they'd already be hung in the streets. I'm good with thorough investigations and criminal prosecutions for those that evidence supports harm done to others.

There needs to be serious accountability for actions that harmed others or it is destined to occur again.

That's because we joined the coalition led by Cuomo and Murphy. From that minute onward Wolfie was bound to do whatever those two other jackwads did.

I live in PA. I don't know about you but when I voted, Murphy and Cuomo were not on my ballot. This whole coalition thing pissed me off probably more than anything else. Our spineless governor went along with the mob and there's nothing the voters could even do about it. We were basically governed from that day forward by Cuomo and Murphy. Has to be unconstitutional.

When I get to vote for governors of other states, then we can form coalitions where one guy like Cuomo runs everything. Until then this kinda shit has to stop.

That's because we joined the coalition led by Cuomo and Murphy. From that minute onward Wolfie was bound to do whatever those two other jackwads did.

I live in PA. I don't know about you but when I voted, Murphy and Cuomo were not on my ballot. This whole coalition thing pissed me off probably more than anything else. Our spineless governor went along with the mob and there's nothing the voters could even do about it. We were basically governed from that day forward by Cuomo and Murphy. Has to be unconstitutional.

When I get to vote for governors of other states, then we can form coalitions where one guy like Cuomo runs everything. Until then this kinda shit has to stop.
The real crime to humanity that these three governors committed, along with the governors of Michigan, Illinois and California, is that they basically doubled down on their unconstitutional and totally ineffective policies even after governors in states like Florida, Tennessee and others opened things up as early as the spring of 2020 to really no adverse effects.

The problem with PA is that when the Republicans in the state legislature wanted to finally put an end to Wolf’s unconstitutional mandates, not enough Democrats voted for it, so it just became a political matter rather than a constitutional one; in other words, they were gutless and put politics above what was right. This must never be allowed to happen again because these policies set this state and country back decades.

The real crime to humanity that these three governors committed, along with the governors of Michigan, Illinois and California, is that they basically doubled down on their unconstitutional and totally ineffective policies even after governors in states like Florida, Tennessee and others opened things up as early as the spring of 2020 to really no adverse effects.

The problem with PA is that when the Republicans in the state legislature wanted to finally put an end to Wolf’s unconstitutional mandates, not enough Democrats voted for it, so it just became a political matter rather than a constitutional one; in other words, they were gutless and put politics above what was right. This must never be allowed to happen again because these policies set this state and country back decades.

It's time to ignore these people. Let them talk, let them threaten, let them turn red in the face but as educated American citizens, most of whom now realize the vaxxines are more dangerous than the virus, these people must be ignored.

It's time to ignore these people. Let them talk, let them threaten, let them turn red in the face but as educated American citizens, most of whom now realize the vaxxines are more dangerous than the virus, these people must be ignored.
I disagree. Many people intentionally harmed others, in some cases thousands and thousands of others. Ignoring them does not prevent this from occurring again. Holding them accountable for the harm they caused does. Investigate and prosecute. Prevent this from happening again.

It shouldn’t be posted here either cause it’s garbage
keep watching....and keep your eyes open because you may find that data is not what you were led to believe. Looking at the numbers, there is simply NO REASON why a healthy person under the age of 50 should be introducing a foreign substance into their bodies. the first rule is "do no harm". It still may not be harmful, but it isn't doing any good (for sure). This is in the numbers, just go look at the fatalities for people under the age of 50 that do not have a comorbidity. This has been known, to the people in this thread, for over 18 months.

keep watching....and keep your eyes open because you may find that data is not what you were led to believe. Looking at the numbers, there is simply NO REASON why a healthy person under the age of 50 should be introducing a foreign substance into their bodies. the first rule is "do no harm". It still may not be harmful, but it isn't doing any good (for sure). This is in the numbers, just go look at the fatalities for people under the age of 50 that do not have a comorbidity. This has been known, to the people in this thread, for over 18 months.
Getting information about the safety of a drug from Twitter is laughable.

Yeah, lets ignore the Ph.D. health safety data analyst at MIT with 30 years of experience in this field because he posted the video on twitter to get his conclusions out. Oh and because it challenges your faith-based/political beliefs with data analysis.

Last edited:
Yeah, lets ignore the Ph.D. health safety data analyst at MIT with 30 years of experience in this field because he posted the video on twitter to get his conclusions out. Oh and because it challenges your faith-based/political beliefs with data analysis.
Anybody posting shit like this on Twitter is laughable.

I don't want to argue with you but its not from twitter.

Statista...which comes from the CDC's stats. Knowing what I know, I even think these stats are just guesses. And if someone tells me that the vaccine lowers the severity, I am asking how they could possibly know that as there is no known way to track severity.

• Deaths for people under the age of 50 (including those with comorbidities) = 74,000
  • Deaths for people over the age of 50 = 1,014,000
  • Under the age of 17 (again, not counting comorbidities like downs syndrome or whatever) = less than 1,500 people TOTAL!

Tell me again why we are forcing kids to be vaccinated. Tell me again why we are firing people aged 18 to 50 for not being vaccinated? These figures are from the CDC. At one point, the dead people in the state of Ohio age of death actually was higher than the average life expectancy.

In Ohio, not a single child has died from COVID. 96% of COVID deaths in the state were in people over the age of 50. The median age of death from COVID in Ohio is 77.

How did I figure this out? My son works for a consulting group that gathered the statistics for the state of Ohio that was fed to the Gov for his daily updates. As part of that, he and his team won an award for developing an online system where you could go in and find where the Vaccine was available and make an appointment (in Feb and March of 2021). They gave that program to all other states and it was put into production in over 30 states.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT