ADVERTISEMENT

USA Results: Henri Deglane

Sportfan2017

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2017
Here is what I can report. I will try to fill in some blanks as I find more results:

57kg: Suriano in the Semis after a 9-0 win over France
65kg: Kolodzik into the semis after winning 10-1 over Germany and a 10-0 tech over France
65kg: Henderson into the Semis with a 7-6 win over France and a pin over Germany while trailing 12-5
65kg: Lugo into the Semis with a 4-3 win over Germany
65kg: Ashnault won his first repechage match 6-5
70kg: Ridge Lovett in Repechage after a 15-4 tech over Kaz. and a 4-1 loss to Germany
70Kg: Pantaleo makes the Semis with a 10-0 tech over Congo
70kg: Lucas Chittum loses his quarterfinal match by criteria 10-10 against Germany. With Chittum leading 10-8 with 2 seconds left... Germany challenged that Chittum's back was exposed at about 13 seconds. After a very lengthy (about 7 min.) review Germany was awarded 2 points and the clock reset to 3 or 4 seconds. Tough loss.
70kg: Lucas Chittum ( I'm guessing Cody) win his Repechage match 16-5 over Belgium
79kg: Marinelli into the Semi with a 10-0 tech over Canada and a 10-0 tech over Spain
79kg: Evan Wick into the Semis with a 14-3 win over Germany
79kg: Taylor Lujan into the Semis with a Pin over Germany while leading 10-0 + a 15-5 tech win over Israel
125kg: Christian Lance into the Semis with an 11-0 tech over Poland and a 5-1 win over Germany.

79Kg: Marinelli into the finals with a late push out for which he was awarded 2 points and won 3-2 over Shvelidze of Georgia . Alex had underhooks and walked him out with little resistance and got 2 Alex was pumped.
65kg: Ashnault wins his 2nd Repechage match 13-3 over Kazakhstan.
70kg: Ridge Lovett wins his 1st repechage match 5-3 over France.
65kg: Lugo into the finals after defeating his teammate Kolodzik 6-2
79kg: Evan Wick into the Finals with a 1st period pin of teammate Taylor Lujan while leading 6-2
57kg: Suriano into the Finals with an 8-2 victory over Gegelashvili of Georgia
65kg: Henderson loses his Semifinal to Clarke of Germany 10-8
65kg: Ashnault drops his 3rd Repechage match 6-5 to Argentina.....no medal
70kg: Lovett wins another repechage match 8-2 over Argentina. Pretty certain he wrestles for bronze next.
65kg: Henderson was a no show for his Bronze medal match. Inj. Def?
70kg: Ridge Lovett wins BRONZE. Trailing Kolodzik 12-5 with 35 sec. left.....Lovett storms back to win 15-12.
65kg: Pat Lugo wins GOLD 7-0 over Clarke of Germany
79kg: Taylor Lujan wins BRONZE with an 11-0 tech over Canada
79kg: Evan Wick wins GOLD with a 5-5 criteria win over Marinelli who wins SILVER. There was a late 2 exposure- 2 TD which was challenged so the official final was 6-5
USA takes 1st, 2nd and 3rd at 79kg
57kg: Nick Suriano wins GOLD with a 10-0 tech over Diamontino of somewhere
70kg: Lucas Chittum wins BRONZE with a 5-1 win over Germany.
70Kg: Alec Pantaleo wins GOLD with a 12-1 tech over Georgia
125kg: Christian Lance wins SILVER after losing in the Finals 6-4 to Georgia

Last edited:
Some new results. Suriano won gold. Evan Wick beats Marinelli for gold. Chittum won bronze. Pantaleo won gold. I think Sligo won gold but I just turned it on at that point so I’m not sure. That’s all that I’ve seen

Anyone know why J’Den forfeited out after his first match? Hawkeyes showed out.

Here is what I can report. I will try to fill in some blanks as I find more results:

70kg: Lucas Chittum loses his quarterfinal match by criteria 10-10 against Germany. With Chittum leading 10-8 with 2 seconds left... Germany challenged that Chittum's back was exposed at about 13 seconds. After a very lengthy (about 7 min.) review Germany was awarded 2 points and the clock reset to 3 or 4 seconds. Tough loss.

I am happy to see the international wrestling world has moved from the shadows into the sunlight. It used to be they would wait until everybody went home and then they would inform you by certified mail that the match you thought you won by 9 had been rescored and you actually lost by 6.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT