ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: Every throw from QB Drew Allar versus Illinois

I saw a few poor throws and not much separation by our WRs. The biggest thing I didn't see was quick crisp routes where Allar throws before the WR makes his break.

I saw a few poor throws and not much separation by our WRs. The biggest thing I didn't see was quick crisp routes where Allar throws before the WR makes his break.
Our OSU transfer is not getting much separation. I hope that changes as he gets more acclimated with the qb and the offense in general.

Thanks. I love this because you get to see the performance without emotion. I wasn't able to watch the game live so watched it last night after everyone else went to sleep. Drew had a nice game.

1. Dart to Wallace for 17 yards
  2. Missed dump to Clifford after flushed from Pocket
  3. Flat to Singleton for 15
  4. Dig over the middle to Clifford for five
  5. Flemming for 7
  6. Out to Flemming (?) for 4
  7. Warren for 17
  8. Slant to Clifford for 5 (tight window for a first down)
  9. Dump to Warren for four after being flushed
  10. Missed seam route to Dinkins, thrown just behind Dinkins and he couldn't turn on it in time
  11. Missed out to Wallace, overthrew him by a foot or two
  12. 15 yard out to Evans.
  13. Sideline route to Warren was incomplete...well covered at the end of the half
  14. Missed route to Evans at the end of the half
  15. Missed dump to Warren when he should have run in third quarter
  16. Dump to Singleton after Singleton hammered the DE and then powered over the S for a first down, great play by NS
  17. Crossing route to Warren for 8 on a great throw and catch, well covered
  18. Throw away after nobody open and being flushed (but had plenty of time)
  19. Slant for 15 to Evens for first and goal
  20. Out to Flemming when under duress to just miss getting a first down on 4th and 3 deep in ILL territory (we would have kicked a FG if we trusted the kicker)
  21. Deep PI penalty, was thrown short with WR wide open. Have to do better but short go the PI whereas long would have been a simple lost down
  22. dump to 85 for 7 yards after the INT
  23. Over the middle to warren for 7

These aren't official because the PI doesn't count as an attempt or for yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT