ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: HC James Franklin talks injury report, previews Ohio matchup

Can we skip the "pillow talk" when whoever's time it is to ask a Q? Just get into it!! Every single person...

reporter - "Hi. James...How are you?"
JF - "Good, How are you?"
reporter - "Fine, thx"
JF - "Good"
reporter - "How are the wife and kids?"
JF - "Great! Thanks for asking"

Great to see you at Church on Sunday......etc, etc..

Nobody cares!! Just get to the Q! Sounds like a post game radio call in show!

Can we skip the "pillow talk" when whoever's time it is to ask a Q? Just get into it!! Every single person...

reporter - "Hi. James...How are you?"
JF - "Good, How are you?"
reporter - "Fine, thx"
JF - "Good"
reporter - "How are the wife and kids?"
JF - "Great! Thanks for asking"

Great to see you at Church on Sunday......etc, etc..

Nobody cares!! Just get to the Q! Sounds like a post game radio call in show!
Agreed. Joe's press conferences his last 10 years when he couldn't hear anything were less painful to watch.

Is it obvious to CJF that he utilizes the word "obviously" way too often? Maybe one of the press can gift him a Thesaurus. LOL.
In my household, we play the “obviously” drinking game on game days starting with the pregame Steve Jones interview. It’s been quite a bunch a few times. Halftime interviews don’t usually have a bunch. Post game and post game press conference, that’s where it’s at the most. Reminds me of the “But Um” game from How I Meet Your Mother tv show.

In my household, we play the “obviously” drinking game on game days starting with the pregame Steve Jones interview. It’s been quite a bunch a few times. Halftime interviews don’t usually have a bunch. Post game and post game press conference, that’s where it’s at the most. Reminds me of the “But Um” game from How I Meet Your Mother tv show.
He was on a roll with "obviously" in this presser. You would think someone would give the $80 million man some feedback on that. It is a bit ridiculous how often he says it.

Ha! Ha!

Theo Johnson status?
I am pretty sure he plays.

Last week, it was reported he traveled with the team as CJF expected medical clearance. The clearance didn't come in time so he was in street clothes on the sideline. The implication was it was paperwork. So I think it is pretty certain that he's available this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT