ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: Penn State Football HC James Franklin talks Tuesday's practice

Richie, did I correctly hear CJF say they are riding the buses to Morgantown the morning of the game? Has the start time changed from Noon? If not that is a real gamble with potential traffic issues or a bus maintenance failure.
He was talking about team members not on the traveling squad. The travel team will go down early. By plane or bus, I don't know

Reactions: lazydave841
He was talking about team members not on the traveling squad. The travel team will go down early. By plane or bus, I don't know
OK, thanks for clarifying. I didn't pick up on the differentiation. Now that I think back he did mention a number larger than the 80 allowed so it makes sense.

I assume the Blue Band is going in full force.

This isn't the first time Franklin has praised Wallace & Clifford. That's obviously nice to hear but he hasn't said much about the other WRs. I'm confident that Wallace will be a big help as along as he stays healthy. Clifford will be solid but he won't stretch the field. I'm hoping Fleming, Saunders, and Evans are taking a big step up but he just hasn't talked about it.

This isn't the first time Franklin has praised Wallace & Clifford. That's obviously nice to hear but he hasn't said much about the other WRs. I'm confident that Wallace will be a big help as along as he stays healthy. Clifford will be solid but he won't stretch the field. I'm hoping Fleming, Saunders, and Evans are taking a big step up but he just hasn't talked about it.
Hee also gave props to Fleming and Evans but not at the same length of statement. Will be interesting to see who lines up at WVU. I think it will be Wallace, Fleming, and Clifford. I believe Saunders has the punt return duties sown up. He has said he feels much more confident with his return mentality- more aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT