ADVERTISEMENT

Voter: I Am Leaving The Democratic Party Over Obamacare, "Everything They Said Was Not True"

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
No shit. Remember this. Democratic politicians don't enact legislation for Americans, they do it to feel good about themselves. Why else would they have James Taylor play at the White House after the left passed the so called "Inflation Reduction Act?"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...thcare_everything_they_said_was_not_true.html

My insurance was $185/month with a $1,000 deductible. That was for a family of 5. So I voted for Obama-Biden in 2008 based on Obamacare. Now fast forward to 2010 when Obamacare was implemented. Everything that they said was not true. The Supreme Court ruled that it was a tax if you didn't have insurance, that penalty. So that was a lie. Insurance premiums went up instead of down. That was a lie. The insurance policy that I had specifically that I had going through 2 bouts of cancer -- chemotherapy, amputation, all of this stuff. It was great insurance. The insurance company canceled it because under the new Obamacare guidelines that policy wasn't good enough so they no longer offered it. They came up with a new offer and said this is what your new plan will be or you can go through the marketplace. And when I looked at it, the cheapest insurance I could find to replace that one was $1,200 a month with a $6,000 deductible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News