Voter suppression

bdgan

May 29, 2008
My wife and I went to vote this morning. No problem for her but my name was missing from the book. One of my kids who hasn't lived in the state for more than a decade was still listed but not me.

They gave me a provisional ballot so I hope my vote counts.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
My wife and I went to vote this morning. No problem for her but my name was missing from the book. One of my kids who hasn't lived in the state for more than a decade was still listed but not me.

Go to the court house and see a judge. That’s what my wife did when a similar thing happened. Another little Democrat trick.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

You were likely purged. This is a Republican tactic, but it's good to see that Democrats are responding in kind

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
The scanners weren’t working at my polling place this morning. An emergency ballot could be submitted or someone come back later to vote. They didn’t have any idea when they would be fixed.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
I assume it was an administrative error, not a democrat trick. But the fact that I was "inactivated" and my kid who left the state more than a decade ago says a lot about how the voter roles are maintained.
I assume it was an administrative error
A convenient administrative error as a result of having an R beside your voter registration.

Reactions: bison13 and bdgan

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
You were likely purged. This is a Republican tactic, but it's good to see that Democrats are responding in kind
He would only be purged if he didn't vote for a long time. Since he is so active here, that is almost certainly not true. I would consider making a formal complaint to the election board so that if someone is either incompetent or corrupt, it would come out.

Reactions: bison13