ADVERTISEMENT

Wait wut? Will Levis a number one pick?

Levis has the athletic ability to play in the NFL(size, strength, speed, scrambling). He will have to improve at reading defenses and going through progressions to show the mental acuity to play pro. When I compare his physical tools to an NFL qb, he reminds me of Josh Allen. He’s far from the passer Allen is though. I wish him the best in his senior season.
I think Josh Allen is a spot-on comparison. Is he really "far from the passer Allen is?" Certainly if you compare them both now, sure. But I recall the rap on Allen coming out of college was that he was inaccurate. He wasn't particularly good his rookie year. He then improved markedly. I'm not sure who gets the credit for that (beyond Josh of course) - Bills coaching staff, did he go to the Jordan Palmer clinic? I'm sure a lot of NFL QB coaches would love to work with WL and are sure they can fix his glitches.

Unrelated note - I'm hoping that whatever fueled the Josh Allen turnaround, that Mitch T absorbed a lot of it while in Buffalo.

Reactions: jjw165
ADVERTISEMENT