Watch the Soc/Dem propaganda machine go all in this last week before the Midterms....the lies will be coming fast and furious.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
I'm watching Dana Bash interview Rick Scott on CNN right now. It's obvious that the Leftist Propaganda wing of the Soc/Dem party is going all in with their lies in their effort to fend off the Red Tsunami they know is coming next week. Bash literally stated that she was "correcting the record" as to some of Scott's statements TWICE when , in fact, she did nothing of the kind. She simply stated the Soc/Dem talking points on both issues (Soc/Dem 2020 election cheating and Soc/Dems voting to cut medicare support). The new CNN chief better have this Soc/dem operative (and others) on his termination list or CNN will never recover any credibility with the American people.

Why Republicans like Scott agree to go on these shows is a mystery to me. If they have a Soc/Dem guest on their shows, they fawn all over them and support any bullshit positions they take. They don't push back on a single obvious lie. They leave vital questions that the majority of the country feel are important untouched, (Hunter, INFLATION, border security, crime, politicizing the DOJ and FBI, etc) . They cheer lead for these SOC/DEM dopes and lend credence to their ever more bizarre claims.....like "our" democracy is in jeopardy if the Republicans win big in this election.....yeah, right.....right concept, wrong party though, CNN. LOL

Contrast that with how they treat Republican guests. They push back on everything the Republicans say. That's OK, my issue here is not that they shouldn't challenge the Republicans, it's that they DON'T DO THE SAME WITH THE LEFTIES. Two polar opposite approaches. Fair? Then they wonder why the American public has virtually no trust in them and what they say. It's so obvious at this stage, you have to concluded that they are fighting not only for their Leftist fellow traveler politicians, but they are also fighting for their own survival after this election which will soundly reject all the Leftist positions that they have promoted on behalf of the Soc/Dems. Abortion and 1/6......ah, that's it.......thanks CNN, you are great "journalists"....NOT........HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Velshi on MSNBC: Republicans have no plans as to how to fix the nation's problems.
1. Stop doing the crazy shit the Soc/Dem extremists have been doing during Biden's first 2 years
2. Reverse as many things the Soc/dem crazies have been doing....foster energy independence, no student loan forgiveness, etc, etc.
3. Institute policies that benefit ALL Americans, not just Soc/dem taker classes
Now that's a good start......details to follow

Velshi to Frank Luntz (so-called Republican pollster, aka a co-operative "Republican" strawman): Doesn't it make you cringe when you think about your close relationship with Republicans?
1. Why? They haven't been in power.....let's talk about holding party in power responsible for their actions. Ok, Velshi
2. I cringe thinking that a substantial number of PA Soc/Dem bobbleheads still support a brain dead, vegetable candidate for US Senate
3, I cringe thinking that even 40% of the American public "approves" of Biden as President
4. Question for Velshi, do you cringe thinking about # 2 and #3 above?

Last edited:

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Biden clip on MSNBC: Attack on Paul Pelosi caused by some Republicans continuing to question Biden's 2020 victory. If we don't stop that we don't stop attacks on politicians and their relatives.

Hmmm, where to start. First, people exercising their 1st Amendment right to question an election outcome needs to be stopped? That's a Soc/Dem solution for you....

This Soc/Dem approach seems to support their often stated position that all political violence comes from the right. Soc/Dems would have us forget the burning of American cities over the last two years, the attack on the Republican congressional baseball team (Steve Scalise shooting), numerous assaults on people wearing MAGA gear throughout the country, Soc/Dem prosecutors allowing Leftist criminals loose on law abiding people and at the same time demanding confiscation of guns from the people being preyed upon, the DOJ/FBI allowing illegal protests at sitting SCOTUS Justices homes, etc, etc

The Left condemns ballot box monitoring by Conservatives in 2022 as "intimidating voters" but were silent about (or supportive of) Black Panthers intimidation of voters in Philly suburbs in 2016and other Soc/dem attempts to intimidate Republican voters.

Then you have Stacy Abrams, Terry McAuliffe and other Soc/Dem losers ( meant in the broadest sense of the word) who denied their election loses were legit and are now openly lying about those claims. Are they responsible for attacks on politicians and their families as well? Then you have the Queen of Denial, Hillary Clinton still blaming her 2016 loss on Republican cheating and has outdone herself on this by proclaiming the Republicans are already planning to steal the 2024 Presidential election . Is she responsible too, Braindead Joe?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The media and democrats always blame republicans for their own failures , what else is new?
As for cliffs I guess we can fall off again , but we’ve already taken a pretty serious tumble .

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
What choice do they have? Once in control of the Congress, they cannot just stand by and not try to turn things around in order to avoid being falsely accused of creating the whole mess in the first place while the Biden policies still cause negative effects to the economy?

It seems to me the risk of being blamed for the upcoming Biden recession is smaller than the risk of not getting in there and taking decisive actions to remedy the situation. An overwhelming number of voters are "trusting" (or willing to give the Republicans a try anyhow) to put the country back on track. To fail to try to do that aggressively would be their greatest risk with the electorate, IMHO.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
i really doubt that its over

and if the fed hikes so much that they turn the inflation into deflation, that one will be the mother of all crashes
Again, there still will be a Democrat, brain dead president. And of course the left will never stop blaming the right .

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
they can't turn it around by pushing paper through congress

way too late for that
They will do what they can. Granted legislation alone is a limited tool. But they will have investigatory powers and committee oversight authority that they will now control. They must try to turn things around with any and all tools they gain in this election .... that's all they can do.

If the Soc/Dems obstruct them, let's hope that in a second bite at the apple, the American people will be electing a Republican as President in 2024.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
how do i do that
Honest question: are you a Soc/Dem or just pessimistic about the Republicans commitment or ability to turn things around? I've been away for a while and I apologize, but I can't recall your thinking on these issues.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
hahaha

thats funny
no, i am not a partisan
I live in Fairfax County myself and have not met many non-partisans here. So I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out your posts.

The Republicans not gaining control of both Houses of Congress or gaining power and playing rope a dope and allowing two more years of this Biden debacle to go on unopposed is the "best outcome", eh?

Well, that's an "interesting" position to take. Do you think we'd be able to recover from two more years of Biden's Regime without the Republicans taking forceful actions to oppose everything they try to do?

Being non-partisan is one thing, but common sense and concern for the country should lead even a true non-partisan to side with what is obviously needed. No offence, but I would use a number different terms to describe any "independent" or self-proclaimed "non=partisan" who cannot figure this clear cut choice out and is not willing to support strong action against this Regime right now.

• Love
Reactions: Ski

junior1

May 29, 2001
honestly i think the best outcome for them would be failing to get control this cycle, which would ensure a massive landslide in 24

they will start a bunch of committees to do investigations that lead nowhere, which is what both sides always do
I don't agree with your initial premise...but....your secon might be right. I think the republican base wants to see the investigations of Biden, Hunter, Mayorkis et al....and if they let those becaome distractions to their objectives they will be their own worst enemies.
But, if they can walk and chew gum at the same time, they have the ability - though the purse - to limit further damage to the economy and the country. I have said many times on here that normally republicans have the ability to lose a winning hand. Can their leadership control the masses and keep them on track? That's yet to be seen. Personally, while I hope I'm wrong, I don't see McCarthy as a strong leader.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I live in Fairfax County myself and have not met many non-partisans here. So I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out your posts.

The Republicans not gaining control of both Houses of Congress or gaining power and playing rope a dope and allowing two more years of this Biden debacle to go on unopposed is the "best outcome", eh?

Well, that's an "interesting" position to take. Do you think we'd be able to recover from two more years of Biden's Regime without the Republicans taking forceful actions to oppose everything they try to do?

Being non-partisan is one thing, but common sense and concern for the country should lead even a true non-partisan to side with what is obviously needed. No offence, but I would use a number different terms to describe any "independent" or self-proclaimed "non=partisan" who cannot figure this clear cut choice out and is not willing to support strong action against this Regime right now.
Let's go out for a beer!