ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the NWCA All Star Classic

86PSUPaul

Aug 17, 2017
It is on Flo, I do not have a subscription nor do I want to pay $150 for one match (yes I know if has a wealth of stuff, but not interested). I know in the past people said they could sign up for some small FLO Sport site like curling that maybe had a monthly option. Supposedly they could then watch wrestling also. Can anyone confirm this? Any other options like paying the $150 and cancelling and getting a (prompt) refund? Or do I just read play by play here and see the occasionally useful post, Oh No, Wow, etc? Of course along with the great play by play some offer. Thanks for any info.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
It is on Flo, I do not have a subscription nor do I want to pay $150 for one match (yes I know if has a wealth of stuff, but not interested). I know in the past people said they could sign up for some small FLO Sport site like curling that maybe had a monthly option. Supposedly they could then watch wrestling also. Can anyone confirm this? Any other options like paying the $150 and cancelling and getting a (prompt) refund? Or do I just read play by play here and see the occasionally useful post, Oh No, Wow, etc? Of course along with the great play by play some offer. Thanks for any info.
I don’t know.

I don’t know.
Little Women Hashtag GIF by Lifetime Telly

Looks like you can sign up for a monthly subscription to Flo Rodeo ($29.99). I believe that will give you access to wrestling content on the Flo Sports app, but I'm not certain. I have an annual subscription through Flo Wrestling and am able to get content from rodeo (and all of their verticals) on the app.

I realize that's only the slimmest bit more helpful than amattaro's response, but it's all I got, I'm afraid

Looks like you can sign up for a monthly subscription to Flo Rodeo ($29.99). I believe that will give you access to wrestling content on the Flo Sports app, but I'm not certain. I have an annual subscription through Flo Wrestling and am able to get content from rodeo (and all of their verticals) on the app.

I realize that's only the slimmest bit more helpful than amattaro's response, but it's all I got, I'm afraid
Bro, I said it in three words. You wrote a tome to arrive at the same conclusion. :)

Yes, you can subscribe to any FloSports service and get access to all. FloBowling is the one that had always been suggested. Any of them work. I believe those that carry monthly subscription options are all the same, $29.95/month, though there could be an exception. Discounted subscriptions may not apply, but the $29.95 monthly does.

Does my Subscription Give me access to Premium Content on all FloSports sites?

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
The cost of being a wrestling fan:

- Donote to the NLC just to have the ability to purchase tickets for bad upper level seats at BJC 1-2x per year

- Have cable with BTN

- Subscribe to BTN+, ESPN+, Flo and Rokfin

- Two devices going for all tournaments, one dedicated to keeping track of who is about to wrestle on which mat

- Have no one in real life to talk to (outside of a couple on-line forums) about your favorite sport

- Donote to the NLC just to have the ability to purchase tickets for bad upper level seats at BJC 1-2x per year

- Have cable with BTN

- Two devices going for all tournaments, one dedicated to keeping track of who is about to wrestle on which mat

- Have no one in real life to talk to (outside of a couple on-line forums) about your favorite sport
Nailed it ...

- Have cable with BTN

So true! Don’t forget..better invest in 1 gig Fiberoptic Internet service. And still getting crap streams half the time.

Otherwise you’re sneaking in forum, asking if anyone else stream is down and getting furious when people say “it’s fine for me, must be your internet”

- Have cable with BTN

giphy.gif

- Have cable with BTN

The cost of being on HR:

a7d1a67d-f806-44db-82c5-6553ee5275e9_text.gif

- Have cable with BTN

You forgot to add this at the end:

Watching your favorite team capture 9 championships in 11 years: Priceless 😄

- Have cable with BTN

What’s your point?

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat

- Have cable with BTN

And I thought I had problems!

You know how hard it is to find a Therapist who likes NCAA wrestling!

Forget finding a marriage counselor who does!

- Have cable with BTN

giphy.gif

- Have cable with BTN

That’s me, except for the Rokfin subscription. Crappy seats in Section 208, Row P for Iowa match.

Reactions: mcpat

You should give NCHawk55 a call when you want to talk...I'm sure he won't mind. And if you need his phone number just let me know. I'll get with Mike Z ...he probably has it lying around somewheres..

I need a FLO account. I won’t pay the money but want to watch that Match. We need to have a watch party in st college.

Yes, you can subscribe to any FloSports service and get access to all. FloBowling is the one that had always been suggested. Any of them work. I believe those that carry monthly subscription options are all the same, $29.95/month, though there could be an exception. Discounted subscriptions may not apply, but the $29.95 monthly does.

Does my Subscription Give me access to Premium Content on all FloSports sites?

So have we decided that FloBowling is the way to go?

I think we should have a ' Match the Flo password with the PSU Wrestling Room Handle ' thread. I especially think it's a great idea since I don't have an account and disgruntled guys like Tikk do! 🙂
Shame to say this but the guys with Flo accounts probably don’t want more people on there slowing down Flos already shitty stream.

ADVERTISEMENT