ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the NWCA All Star Classic

And I thought I had problems!

You know how hard it is to find a Therapist who likes NCAA wrestling!

Forget finding a marriage counselor who does!
Girls hate to date when you spend money on wrestling instead of getting themv a ticket to sit beside you.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Shame to say this but the guys with Flo accounts probably donā€™t want more people on there slowing down Flos already shitty stream.
That is why one person with an account should set up a Zoom, then all the extra people are on Zoom's servers and they can handle it!

Or what Str8 said. I have a work Teams account but a bit scared to use it for this. You can do a free Zoom but I think it is limited to number or length of call.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
That is why one person with an account should set up a Zoom, then all the extra people are on Zoom's servers and they can handle it!

Or what Str8 said. I have a work Teams account but a bit scared to use it for this. You can do a free Zoom but I think it is limited to number or length of call.
40 minutes for free Zoom. That will be taken up by waiting for Lewan to take a shot.

If an open Teams invite is posted, I think anyone with internet can join. Pretty sure no app need be installed. US government uses Teams for public meetings all the the time. Of course, you're joining credentials may be visible to the host.

Remember to mute your mics.

If an open Teams invite is posted, I think anyone with internet can join. Pretty sure no app need be installed. US government uses Teams for public meetings all the the time. Of course, you're joining credentials may be visible to the host.

Ok let's do it! MICROSOFT TEAMS.
What do I do first? Download the app?

And turn off your camera if you are prone to getting "excited".

We could invite Byers for PBP, that would be sweet! šŸ¤—šŸ˜±

Just as a heads up: the Flo guys lurk here.

If anybody seriously proeeds with this, don't post the info in a public thread. Especially if you can be tied back to your Flo acct (similar username, IP address, etc.).

Just ask Willie if Flo would pursue futile legal vendettas.

I know a guy who is a friend of a friend who tried doing a Facebook live of an event 1 time and it got axed.

• Sad
Reactions: PSUer1989
If you steal from content providers, we all lose as they will cease to broadcast content,

or,

3oxfrt.jpg

If anybody seriously proeeds with this, don't post the info in a public thread. Especially if you can be tied back to your Flo acct (similar username, IP address, etc.).

Seriously, Flos legal budget is much larger than their IT budget. Why do you think they have streaming issues ever single event?

Maybe a few of you hackers can ensure plausable deniability. As soon as the stream starts turn your cameras on and blame the cat.

Dirty Lurkers please sell tickets to these events in the future! Expand wrestling to Central Texas pmore please. Great turnout was had for the Dake/Derringer trial event in 2019 at Round Rock High School. Sell beer as well

Reactions: danoftw

So do we need to start a new thread titled with some innocuous meeting name, and someone accidentally share?

I would try but we know the Flo people are on these boards and next thing I know is I have a lawsuit from FloKaren arriving at my house suing me for sharing.
Do you really think the actual Flo Karen would come to my house?

Asking for no reason...

Edit**Shoot...read that wrong. Forget I asked. Really...forget I asked....

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mentioned yet.
But did anyone catch them mildly complaining about the Arizona Missouri match streaming issues??
I hope for their sake they get this one right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT