ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the NWCA All Star Classic

I assume Flo owns not only the broadcasting rights, but the rebroadcasting rights as well.

A shame. I am sure the program has a Flo subscription.

I would be thrilled, if Ironhead could watch the live stream legitimately, then call the audio as only he can do on gopsusports/lionvision.

Reactions: Ski
How we joining this wrestling based Napster? We could call the thread Nitster and it can be nothing but details for joining our bootleg streams.
@Str8DBLz. Is this happening?
internet windows GIF by ALEX KAO

I assume Flo owns not only the broadcasting rights, but the rebroadcasting rights as well.

A shame. I am sure the program has a Flo subscription.

I would be thrilled, if Ironhead could watch the live stream legitimately, then call the audio as only he can do on gopsusports/lionvision.
Learned today that up until recently, Jeff thought he was going to be able to go to the event.

I suppose that it’s too much to hope for that flo will pace these bouts relatively quickly. We don’t need a hype video before each match, much less their annoying jingle with graphics, or the same Resilite/Defense soap, adds 100 times in a row.

Reactions: Ski
Not sure if it was mentioned yet.
But did anyone catch them mildly complaining about the Arizona Missouri match streaming issues??
I hope for their sake they get this one right.
I actually heard that and it made me chuckle!

How's your boy doing? Hopefully that fever broke and he's feeling better.
Sorry you had a rough night while we were all having fun.
Thank you! He's currently sleeping, but he tested positive for Influenza type A. He had blisters that formed around his mouth as well bc his temp got so high. My temporal scanner read 104.8 while sitting in the hospital waiting room. These hospitals are nuts, you basically have to make an appointment at the ER or sit there for hours and hours to be seen.

Thank you! He's currently sleeping, but he tested positive for Influenza type A. He had blisters that formed around his mouth as well bc his temp got so high. My temporal scanner read 104.8 while sitting in the hospital waiting room. These hospitals are nuts, you basically have to make an appointment at the ER or sit there for hours and hours to be seen.

Glad your boy is recovering. I hope he is able to eat all the turkey day goodies.

I have found going to Urgent care is faster and better than going to the ER.

Continued prayers, we are thinking of you and yours.

Continued prayers.
My sister in law recently thought she had a stroke, went to the hospital and waited hours. They finally told her to go to her doctor but could not get in, went to a Urgentcare and had a great experience, and it turns out it wasn't a stroke.

Last edited:

@Str8DBLz any update on your son?

ADVERTISEMENT