ADVERTISEMENT

Waterway duals in Philly

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
This is second or third hand info, but I guess there were duals in Eastern Pa this weekend. I don’t this could be true or it would be viral. Two Malvern prep people (dad Vs coach) were fist fighting each other during the dual. The dad’s son came to the rescue and blind sided the coaching knocking him out. The kid, coach and dad were removed.

Does anyone have this on video?
I just checked Pat Mineo page and nothing. I thought for sure he would have this.

I didn’t even realize these duals exist but they were on FLO. Seem like lots of good matches. I will be looking at lunch break tonight at work.

Waterway Duals were this past weekend.

In Lancaster, not Philly.

Maybe the second/third hands could verify questionable info, at least when it's this kind of nasty?

woody harrelson kingpin GIF

I don't know anything about the fight, elementary and high school were in separate areas; however, I can attest to the competition. NAWE and Tyrant run awesome tournies for all levels of both folkstyle and freestyle. These are national level duals and bring in kids from all over the country. Typically, there is a national level event at least every month. NAWE runs Waterway and it was held at Spooky Nook in Manheim, PA. Tyrant Tussle is next week in Wheeling WV. If anyone is a huge youth/Middle School/High School wrestling fan, go to an event. Lets just say the future of wrestling is bright. Some of these kids are darn good at such a young age!

Reactions: danoftw
Chinwhip is there a place I can find where and when the duals are. I would like to go watch. My friend told me the competition at waterway was really good. He said Marsteller’s team is the who’s who of the eastern side of pa and md. He said he got to watch Faith academy and Mcort beat full club teams. He said Adam Watters is the next big thing coming out of Pa and Faith might end up being the best team in the history of pa wrestling. I hope they all come to ultimate duals this weekend.

For sure. Chance is doing great things with his club! Passes are pretty pricey ($25) but you can watch wrestling all day and night. Their websites show all the tournaments scheduled for the rest of this year and early next year.

Reactions: BrockBronson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT