ADVERTISEMENT

We are about to witness a shocking fall of a cabal.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I'll start with George Clooney. I have mixed emotions. At least he came clean (probably did so with cover and urging of Barak Obama). But he lied to us for months before "coming clean". He knew. He only came out to the public after it became apparent they couldn't run "weekend at Berny's" successfully to keep power. Make no mistake, this isn't about doing the right thing in accordance with supporting the democratic system of fair votes. This is about the collapse of yet another conspiratorial lie perpetrated by democrats and the media.

We've seen this movie before. What is the difference? People are getting it and it is translating into votes.

CNN came out with an announcement that they are making a major swing into "digital" and away from traditional/cable TV (LINK) They are going to de-emphasize political and editorial programming and more toward lifestyle programming. This includes diet, exercise, entertainment, and validation of real "news". Of course, the validation piece will only go as far as credibility will allow them. One misstep like COVID lockdowns, origins, Steele Dossier, Russia, Hunter's Laptop, and Weekend at Bidens would be the end of that initiative. To be sure, CNN isn't leading. They are following. Even with it being an election year and lots of news going on (Gaza, Ukraine, etc.) there ratings are the worst they have been in 30 years (when they were starting up). I read one article that said they only had 83,000 viewers in the critical 24-54-year-old range one night. Hell, the Guardians draw that in two home games.

And we know that this isn't unique to cable tv news. NYT, WaPo, and all of the other mainstream outlets have the same story. I went to a graduation party two weeks ago and found the college kids had zero interest in MSM and were sick of DEI at tOSU. What was even more shocking is that their liberal parents, the ones I've known to be liberal for years, were disgusted over illegal immigration, the Ukraine war, reverse racism, and out-of-control gay rights.

Like him or hate him, Ben Shapiro nailed it while testifying to Congress yesterday. Elon Musk stated he had no option but to sue a cabal of advertising companies who conspired to try and kill X after Elon acquired them.

We are witnessing a sea change. And it is coming with shocking speed and depth. The only question is how long people will deny it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News