ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting We Are....BETTER -- 2023 RB/ATH Cameron Wallace commits to PSU!

Won't help the class rating much. But it will sure help the roster!!!!

Hope this young man can get to campus and add some muscle before next Fall.

Won't help the class rating much. But it will sure help the roster!!!!

Hope this young man can get to campus and add some muscle before next Fall.
I'm thinking about another similar recruit by the name of Journey Brown. He had one P5 offer other than PSU.
Brown had a .847 composite ranking and Wallace has 6 P5 offers and a .861 composite.
I'm guessing they want him to slot at RB....I'll put my confidence in a staff that has a pretty good track record at evaluating talent.

I'm thinking about another similar recruit by the name of Journey Brown. He had one P5 offer other than PSU.
Brown had a .847 composite ranking and Wallace has 6 P5 offers and a .861 composite.
I'm guessing they want him to slot at RB....I'll put my confidence in a staff that has a pretty good track record at evaluating talent.
Yep, that's what I was thinking as well. Bet they showed him how JB came into the PSU program (speed but not much RB size) and then showed Wallace the JB highlights from his bowl game performance.

The class needed another RB. Wallace will come in and know he's going to develop the next couple years, redshirt if possible but be an option in case of injuries, to end up competing for significant carries likely in 2025.

I see a comparison between this young man and London Montgomery. Although the latter is a little stouter, they both have very good speed and the ability to cut. I think Wallace can play multiple positions. Obviously, the reason he is considered an athlete. He shows some serious pop as a DB.

Reactions: 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT