ADVERTISEMENT

We are not just ice cream. Chocolate milk!

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015

“The creamery’s chocolate milk captured first place in the “Whole Chocolate Milk” category in the 2021 World Dairy Expo Championship Dairy Product Contest. The contest, sponsored by the Wisconsin Dairy Products Association, is the only competition of its kind in North America, since no other national contest includes all dairy products.”

I hate us.

It's good, but I was always partial to the lemonade and iced tea.

“The creamery’s chocolate milk captured first place in the “Whole Chocolate Milk” category in the 2021 World Dairy Expo Championship Dairy Product Contest. The contest, sponsored by the Wisconsin Dairy Products Association, is the only competition of its kind in North America, since no other national contest includes all dairy products.”

I hate us.
Never had it. The best chocolate milk I’ve ever had ever was from Guers dairy in Tamaqua pa Wow!! Thank god I don’t live that way anymore!

I hate us.
Is there a partial chocolate ‘melk’ category?

Best chocolate milk I've ever had was in the dining halls where I could make my own: 1/2 White and 1/2 Chocolate. Loved it!

I hate us.
PSU cows fart methane which is bad for the environment. How can you celebrate this?

• Haha
Reactions: 91Joe95
PSU cows fart methane which is bad for the environment. How can you celebrate this?

I’m a chemist. I like methane.

bTBnM-oMEHBEztmKHXCl0gUxt0lHjo3O7EV-V6GmHwd2bvOxISN9BGAY2qUvp9Tt_l2ovRLe6qdAHzzNAigbUMm7gS23UY5Xq_OlJXS0sv7e0wz6VAZ4nAEsaQ

Reactions: 91Joe95 and bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT