ADVERTISEMENT

We need a moderator!

LorenzoFan

Nov 22, 2017
I think we need somebody to police these threads! All too often the thread goes way off topic! It gets kinda irritating when I get a notification that somebody replied to a thread I am following and the reply has nothing to do with the OP's original topic and a great percentage of the time the topic is not even wrestling related

I think we need somebody to police these threads! All too often the thread goes way off topic! It gets kinda irritating when I get a notification that somebody replied to a thread I am following and the reply has nothing to do with the OP's original topic and a great percentage of the time the topic is not even wrestling related

It used to bother me, but I've learned to embrace it.

Where else can you find wrestling news, a tour of Iceland, and a good Carbonara recipe all in one place?;)

0ffe7660-0a17-4773-9aaa-2472dbe5afad_text.gif

Translated: somebody ELSE needs to moderate the board.

Reactions: crockster
You mean this is a wrestling forum? Well now I’m really confused 😉

It used to bother me, but I've learned to embrace it.

Where else can you find wrestling news, a tour of Iceland, and a good Carbonara recipe all in one place?;)
I agree with original poster. Maybe do a separate thread on Iceland/travel or Carbona sauce/Recipes or a non wrestling thread and keep the others more on topic. Many times on certain post after 8-12 comments its off track .

Reactions: Fatmarc
, if a particular thread falls off track and the subject is of no personal interest, do not read through it.
I tried this, but sometimes a thread that gets derailed will eventually get back on track. And if you're not dedicated (or bored) enough to scouring thru all the bullshit, you'll miss some legit info. Hell, I probably missed a dozen or so Post of the Year comments by avoiding some threads after a period of time.

While I think the OP has a legit point, it's absolutely a lost cause here. No one will police any threads that get off topic here.

I'm probably one of the bigger offenders around here. I'll do my best to stay on topic going forward but it's so damn hard because so many of you here almost feel like you're family. The things Ive learned about you after threads derail are just as enjoyable to me as the wrestling topics. I get it though, many are here for the wrestling and I don't blame them for just wanting wrestling.

On second thought. I suppose we could ask Mike Z to step in. I am certain there are more than a couple on here Mike would like to banish.

Today is the first day of rifle deer season in Pa. Any of you guys have any luck?
Saw 4 bucks and 6 does. Two little 2×1''s were sight chasing the does. Only one buck was MD legal, but he was 3x1 and scent trailing. The other buck was a spike, who didn't seem into it at all.

Someone needs to moderate the deer genetics around my parts.

Reactions: tack8
You see a thread that is 20-30 posts long and sure enough, the most recent posts are between two posters reminiscing about days past at PSU or vacation plans etc. I say if you want to chat about non-topical BS (especially one on one) go private or start a new thread

I understand your concerns but this is basically what you're doing.
tumblr_mm8gulQvoz1s3g3ago1_500.gif

You have to remember how many knuckleheads you're dealing with. And I'm no exception.

ADVERTISEMENT