ADVERTISEMENT

We need a moderator!

I would like a little more 'self moderation' on the sticky threads. That's it.

Every time I see a new post to the pinned "PSU Recruiting news" thread, I run out there immediately only to see half the time someone commenting about god knows what, that either has nothing to do with recruiting, or our team.

As for the main board, after the first 2 pages most topics decend into something from another planet, but I think that is the nature of the beast on all boards.

Did you shoot it or fall on it??
Weekend Flying GIF by United Wrestling Network

Today is the first day of rifle deer season in Pa. Any of you guys have any luck?
Yes!!!! I left Pennsylvania in 1981. Haven't hunted in Pennsylvania since. I shared a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family!!! Bought a deer and bear tag. I told the family ... I'm shooting the first legal buck that I see. 7:15 a buck... 3 points on one side and a spike on the otherside walks out of the corn a works a scrape at 15 yards. Then gives me a clear shot at 20 yards. 25-06 did the job!!!
Hopefully the bear that we've been seeing shows up tomorrow morning 😊.

I would like a little more 'self moderation' on the sticky threads. That's it.

Every time I see a new post to the pinned "PSU Recruiting news" thread, I run out there immediately only to see half the time someone commenting about god knows what, that either has nothing to do with recruiting, or our team.

As for the main board, after the first 2 pages most topics decend into something from another planet, but I think that is the nature of the beast on all boards.

I think this is a good middle ground @LorenzoFan

Let's keep the most important threads clear of distractions.

driving-distraction.gif

I shot a nice 7 point yesterday.

My cousin shot a hammer 10 point this morning. That one is making a trip to the taxidermist.
I thank you in advance if your happy hunting grounds are close to Rt 22.

I'm always afraid of getting a new hood ornament around midnight coming home from a match.

Clear the highway is as sweet as clear the mats to me.

Ps my brother yesterday got one just outside Portage on my Cousin's farm.

I thank you in advance if your happy hunting grounds are close to Rt 22.

I'm always afraid of getting a new hood ornament around midnight coming home from a match.

Clear the highway is as sweet as clear the mats to me.

Ps my brother yesterday got one just outside Portage on my Cousin's farm.
Sorry. We are hunting in Potter County. I know how you feel though. Lots of deer along that highway.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT