ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting WeAre....BETTER --- 2023 DE Mason Robinson commits to Penn State!

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Last edited:
Ranked as only a 3-star by Rivals but Mason had plenty of great offers. Offers from Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, and Oregon. Of course, since he walks and has eyes, he also received the usual worthless and discarded offer from the pitters.

Ranked as only a 3-star by Rivals but Mason had plenty of great offers. Offers from Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, and Oregon. Of course, since he walks and has eyes, he also received the usual worthless and discarded offer from the pitters.
Pitt seems to do a pretty good job with their defensive lines

Reactions: psualt
Pitt seems to do a pretty good job with their defensive lines
OK. I'll bite. As best I can tell the only pitt defensive lineman in the NFL is Donald. The pitters fell into him because he is local and loyal to the pitters. What other evidence is there that pitt does a good job on defensive lineman?

Offers don't mean much. Kids claim offers all the time but they wouldn't be accepted if they tried to commit. Not saying that's true here but it's hard to reach much into the offers list.

OK. I'll bite. As best I can tell the only pitt defensive lineman in the NFL is Donald. The pitters fell into him because he is local and loyal to the pitters. What other evidence is there that pitt does a good job on defensive lineman?
I agree they do not put many in the pros.I am saying they seem to play pretty well college level with what they have to work with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT