ADVERTISEMENT

Well, props to Pitt...

I am interested to see how Bowling Green does the rest of the season. Their offense is a hell of a lot better than WVU's.
Agree. Bowling Green would curb stomp N. Illinois who beat ND. Upsets happen.

Next PiT home tilt......key chain, free drink, or a copy of 13 -9 Much Ado About Nothing aka When Your Opponent Soils the Bed?

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
F sPitt and their garbage fans - WVU will curb stomp them.
Why do you think that? Not their garbage fans or F Pitt--that's all fine but what makes you think WVU is going to "curb stomp them" or even beat them? WVU struggled with Pitt last year at home. Do you think Nicco plays again this year?

Why do you think that? Not their garbage fans or F Pitt--that's all fine but what makes you think WVU is going to "curb stomp them" or even beat them? WVU struggled with Pitt last year at home. Do you think Nicco plays again this year?
Because WVU is a better teasm than Pitt that is why and its a rivalry game for WVU - don't bother responding with your WVU hate - I read it already the first 5000 times you posted it.

Because WVU is a better teasm than Pitt that is why and its a rivalry game for WVU - don't bother responding with your WVU hate - I read it already the first 5000 times you posted it.
What makes them a better team so far this year? I don't hate WVU. I'm just honest about them. If you read it 5000 times you'd know exactly what I said would happen did happen week 1.

WVU can absolutely beat Pitt. Pitt can also beat them. Hoping with your confidence you're throwing all your money on WVU given the line

Trailed all game, then kicked a FG to beat Cincy in the 4th. Persistence.
Props for what getting beat for 3 and 1/2 quarters then luckily surviving the other coach's stupidity. In a game like that you never quit going for the jugular and WVA did. I will give that sPitt QB credit for his strength and tenacity down the stretch.

Reactions: joeaubie21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT