Well, the redacted affidavit is out...

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
Edit: This is the order explaining the judges rationale to keeping most of the info redacted:

Edit: This is the link to the affidavit itself:

And yeah, everything to tip Trump and MAGA-ites as to who the informers are and what strategy and info the US Attorney has, is completely redacted...🤣🤣
So, MAGA fans can just go...
suck-it-psych.gif

Last edited:

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
Edit: This is the order explaining the judges rationale to keeping most of the info redacted:

And yeah, everything to tip Trump and MAGA-ites as to who the informers are and what strategy and info the US Attorney has, is completely redacted...🤣🤣
You guys actually think trying to imprison your top political rival is going to save your dying party? Good heavens, even the last days of the Third Reich probably didn't reek of such desperation.

Is it November yet?

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
OK. I agree any names or solid cues as to the identities of the sources should be redacted. Then what? And why?

First, is there an actual criminal investigation, or is this just a fight about documents?

Second, who is the ultimate target? I think we can assume Trump is the big fish.

At this point, the FBI has no reason to hide its cards. It executed its raid and took the documents. The FBI no longer has a game plan to protect. At least not a game plan that doesn’t dive down into conspiracy world.

DOJ needs to say what crime it is considering and the documents need disclosed. Trump is the big fish and they have what they have. Transparency is needed now and DOJ has already dealt their own hand.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
LULZ. Yinz RWNJ are never going to learn, are you?

Nuke info is EXACTLY what would be redacted, as well as the names of our human intel sources.

Stop being so ****ing gullible every fcking time.
Sure, nuke info. Is that what Alex Jones—I mean Rachel Maddow told her audience? If there was nuke info, the FBI should have swarmed MAL months ago. You can’t have it both ways. It was either an emergency or it wasn’t.

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
You guys actually think trying to imprison your top political rival is going to save your dying party? Good heavens, even the last days of the Third Reich probably didn't reek of such desperation.

Is it November yet?
Skippy!!!! Buddy!!! Pal!!!
Rule of law there, Ace. Proper investigation and prosecution in a court of law - not the press - of serious violations, crimes, felonies. Let the legal process play out, just like it would for someone like me or you.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

suck-it-psych.gif
Literally, "Nothing to see, here".

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

suck-it-psych.gif
Well stated. Factual and without bias. A true Joe Friday comment - just the facts, nothing but the facts. Sure looks more than ever that Donnie will be indicted.

Reactions: RoyalT12

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
We all know it is fake.

No one is saying expose names.

But it’s obviously a politically motivated raid, and they don’t want to release anything, because whatever else they release makes the FBI DOJ look bad.
It was a lawful raid. No politics involved, simply following the law where it leads.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
LULZ. Yinz RWNJ are never going to learn, are you?

Nuke info is EXACTLY what would be redacted, as well as the names of our human intel sources.

Stop being so ****ing gullible every fcking time.
Nuke info is being redacted but national security was not cited as a reason for those redactions? You serious Clark?
christmas vacation GIF

Reactions: BUFFALO LION

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Nuke info is being redacted but national security was not cited as a reason for those redactions? You serious Clark?
christmas vacation GIF
I keep saying it but this is binary.

if there was nuclear info at risk, they should have secured the perimeter with the military and raided MAL months ago. Otherwise, shut up about possible nuclear info. Garland sat on this for weeks so there must not be any thing too “explosive” in the documents.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Let the legal process play out, just like it would for someone like me or you.
Wish you were being sarcastic and humorous here, but I know you are not. Hillary did much worse and Hunter is guilty of tax fraud and almost certainly FARA and gun violations. For some reason, no one thought to raid either one and the intelligence agency people got together to lie about Hunter's laptop in a conspiracy to to get Biden elected.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
OK. I agree any names or solid cues as to the identities of the sources should be redacted. Then what? And why?

First, is there an actual criminal investigation, or is this just a fight about documents?

Second, who is the ultimate target? I think we can assume Trump is the big fish.

At this point, the FBI has no reason to hide its cards. It executed its raid and took the documents. The FBI no longer has a game plan to protect. At least not a game plan that doesn’t dive down into conspiracy world.

DOJ needs to say what crime it is considering and the documents need disclosed. Trump is the big fish and they have what they have. Transparency is needed now and DOJ has already dealt their own hand.
Au contrair my friend. Trump has serious dirt on the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Hildebeast, the DNC, and more. They raided the place to remove the evidence.

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
Wish you were being sarcastic and humorous here, but I know you are not. Hillary did much worse and Hunter is guilty of tax fraud and almost certainly FARA and gun violations. For some reason, no one thought to raid either one and the intelligence agency people got together to lie about Hunter's laptop in a conspiracy to to get Biden elected.
CDS

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You guys actually think trying to imprison your top political rival is going to save your dying party?
When they're criminals and there's compelling evidence that they have engaged in criminal activity? Yeah, you bet your ass we wanna put them in jail. And also cast them down with Pard and the rest of the Sodomites. Particularly Cheeto Hitler.

You Trump Cultists here are, quite predictably, caterwauling about the redactions that were made to protect sources and methods. And witnesses who would otherwise be subject to threats of death and serious bodily harm, to other forms of witness intimidation, and to attempts to suborn perjury. (Sorry, PPB, you'll have to consult Google to decipher the meaning of the term "suborn.")

But the silence coming from senior GOP officials and members of Congress is deafening. And telling. They are crapping their pants, one and all. Meanwhile, I am laughing my ass off and wondering, like Mitch McConnell, when GOP voters and politicians are finally gonna decide that they need to toss Cheeto Hitler over the gunwales.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
When they're criminals and there's compelling evidence that they have engaged in criminal activity? Yeah, you bet your ass we wanna put them in jail. And also cast them down with Pard and the rest of the Sodomites. Particularly Cheeto Hitler.

You Trump Cultists here are, quite predictably, caterwauling about the redactions that were made to protect sources and methods. And witnesses who would otherwise be subject to threats of death and serious bodily harm, to other forms of witness intimidation, and to attempts to suborn perjury. (Sorry, PPB, you'll have to consult Google to decipher the meaning of the term "suborn.")

But the silence coming from senior GOP officials and members of Congress is deafening. And telling. They are crapping their pants, one and all. Meanwhile, I am laughing my ass off and wondering, like Mitch McConnell, when GOP voters and politicians are finally gonna decide that they need to toss Cheeto Hitler over the gunwales.
Criminals with compelling evidence? Democrats and the DOJ failed to find criminality for Hillary when she destroyed evidence under subpoena. I don’t need to touch the mishandling of classified info aspect. Hunter chronicled years of his criminal activity on his laptop. There is compelling evidence that Joe was involved in his shady deals. It is hard to ignore the billion dollar threat he made to Ukraine. But the DOJ under Obama did ignore it.

No one is calling for names. But since you bring up violence: Kavanagh was not properly protected as protesters should not have been allowed near his house. Antifa remains the de facto radical and violent arm of the left. No serious effort has been made to break up the organization. BLM riots were the most damaging events in my lifetime and Joe only condemned them after Don Lemon said they had a political liability. And if you give credence to right wing conspiracies, you have to at least admit that the body count surrounding the Clintons is pretty crazy.

Suborning perjury? Klinesmith or whatever his name was most certainly did not lie on an affidavit without a superior’s encouragement or direction. That suborner has never been identified.

TDS may ruin your life if you don’t seek treatment. What Sam Harris said is not true: Your hatred of Trump doesn’t justify breaking laws to defeat him. You may just be trolling on this message board but you are antisocial because of TDS and seem to support the illegal acts of anyone trying to take Trump down.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Au contrair my friend. Trump has serious dirt on the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Hildebeast, the DNC, and more. They raided the place to remove the evidence.
That’s exactly what I believe is going on here. And if I’m even half right about that, I support Trump even more. I firmly believe that the Democrat “deep state”, which includes some Republican “deep state” enablers as well, has weaponized and politicized the once most trusted government agencies to the point that they’re rotten to the core.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
That’s exactly what I believe is going on here. And if I’m even half right about that, I support Trump even more. I firmly believe that the Democrat “deep state”, which includes some Republican “deep state” enablers as well, has weaponized and politicized the once most trusted government agencies to the point that they’re rotten to the core.
You are completely out of your mind. You probably also believe that Hitler was set up by the Jews. Absolutely insane. The only “deep state” here is in your twisted mind. The only thing “rotten to the core” is Trump. Trump owns your mind and soul. Pathetic and dangerous. Get help before it’s too late.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

Coming back reading all this stuff is down right frightening. With every fact revealed they get more and more entrenched. They are truly fu&ked up beyond any point of rational thought.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You are completely out of your mind. You probably also believe that Hitler was set up by the Jews. Absolutely insane. The only “deep state” here is in your twisted mind. The only thing “rotten to the core” is Trump. Trump owns your mind and soul. Pathetic and dangerous. Get help before it’s too late.
The truth hurts, and the only one out of their mind is you.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
It was a lawful raid. No politics involved, simply following the law where it leads.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can’t be freakin serious. 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: psuted

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001

suck-it-psych.gif

And you wonder why it becomes clearer and clearer to most people every day that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

This ridiculous raid couldn’t have screamed any louder that Trump was right.