ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to......................

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
...O.J. Simpson? Once, he was every where in the news. Now, not a peep. Jail sure makes you quiet.

...That "survivalist" in PA that killed the State Trooper? He still surviving?

...putting Social Security in the Stock Market? That was once all the rave!

...Dennis Miller? He was awesome on Monday Night Football

...solar power? Why is it that everything else gets smaller, cheaper and faster but solar power, well...

...O.J. Simpson? Once, he was every where in the news. Now, not a peep. Jail sure makes you quiet.

...That "survivalist" in PA that killed the State Trooper? He still surviving?

...putting Social Security in the Stock Market? That was once all the rave!

...Dennis Miller? He was awesome on Monday Night Football

...solar power? Why is it that everything else gets smaller, cheaper and faster but solar power, well...
MackDaddy, DrunkMackDaddy, PsychedelicMackDaddy and every other MackDaddy

... Randolph Scott***

(Anyone else miss putting the asterisks after their short-post?)
I miss typing (nfm) in the Subject Line. When I once changed my board name, I purposely altered the manner with which I abbreviated my subject line postings in hopes that my new style would mask my new identity. Didn't work.

I remain perplexed as to how someone connected the dots...:)

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
There's some developing research in photovoltaics that could improve on the promise of solar. Keep your eye on perovskite. http://spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/solar/perovskite-is-the-new-black-in-the-solar-world

Yes. Thank you. But, here's my beef...

When I was just a lad, 1975, was when I first heard of solar power. In 1975, i would need to put a dime in a phone booth to make a call. Now, I have a high-powered phone in my pocket better equipped than the computers that sent the astronauts to the moon. Pont is, in 40 years, things have changed immensely!

Today, I hear the same crap about solar power that I heard in 1975. And, why is that? Everything else has gotten SMALLER FASTER CHEAPER. But, for some odd reason, we can't seem to figure out solar power. Things that make you go Hmmm....

Reactions: Hotshoe
...predictability - the milkman, the paperboy, evening TV?

How did I get to living here?
Somebody tell me please!
This old world's confusing me.

With clouds as mean as you've ever seen
Ain't a bird who knows your tune.
Then a little voice inside you Whispers,
Kid don't sell your dreams, so soon....

Yes. Thank you. But, here's my beef...

When I was just a lad, 1975, was when I first heard of solar power. In 1975, i would need to put a dime in a phone booth to make a call. Now, I have a high-powered phone in my pocket better equipped than the computers that sent the astronauts to the moon. Pont is, in 40 years, things have changed immensely!

Today, I hear the same crap about solar power that I heard in 1975. And, why is that? Everything else has gotten SMALLER FASTER CHEAPER. But, for some odd reason, we can't seem to figure out solar power. Things that make you go Hmmm....

Would be nice for renewable solar to be cheap enough for every building in the world. But as soon as that happens, all the current energy sources will magically get cheaper too. Solar will still be left on the fringes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT