ADVERTISEMENT

What exactly does Biden mean by "uniting" the country?

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
We've all seen Biden mumble the words "unity" and "uniting the country" a number of times as he's read his script off a teleprompter. His chin quivers and his cloudy eyes narrow and he gets deeply into his "sincere" mode whenever he invokes the concept. But, what exactly does he mean by "unity"?

I would venture a guess that "unity" to Biden means all the unreconstructed conservatives getting in line with the Leftist and center-left policies and programs his handlers have come up with. No debate, no compromises, just get in line and shut up. Then we will all be "united" in our common cause, right?

Why do I say this? Let's look at what we KNOW about Biden and what UNILATERAL actions have taken or proposed so far.
Do any of these give you warm and fuzzies about being a "united" country"

He declared that he would staff his government based on race, gender, sexual identities, etc rather than based on merit alone and giving all citizens the opportunity to assume these positions. Check.
He used the attack on the Capitol to slander "racist" police who mistreat his main constituency had they been the attackers that day. Check.
He has remained quiet about the local Dem officials in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc to deal with the Left wing violence that has gone on for months in those cities. Check.
He has ordered that we rejoin (and fund) the WHO without holding them responsible for their complicity with the Chinese in concealing/minimizing the COVID threat that eventually cost us over 400,000 American lives. Check.
He suspended the construction of the border wall. Check
He has proposed "a path to citizenship" for 11 million ILLEGALS. Check.
He has proposed Trillions of dollars of giveaways (much of it to Dem state and local governments). Check.
He has repeatedly dodged questions about or lied about his and his family's involvement with influence peddling and foreign corruption. Check.
He has hid behind the media's refusal to properly invstigate claims he sexually assaulted a staffer. Check.

Now, it seems to me his actions speak much louder than his mask distorted mumblings about "unity". Do those things listed above look like he's ready to "unite" the 74 million people who voted against him and his party into a coalition of ALL Americans seeking reasonable solutions to our nation's problems? No, they are UNI-lateral actions of a politician who is well trained in delivering the SOS, but making noises like it'll be different this time.....yeah

Nothing tells me he's the least bit sincere about "uniting" anything. True "unity" comes about when all the "united" buy into the policies and program reached through compromises and fair dealing. I see none of that.

It looks like more of the same old BS we have come to expect from the Soc/Dems....my way or the highway. ..."resist"...."cancel"....confront, threaten, vilify....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News