ADVERTISEMENT

What is psu bar in rehoboth beach/dewey? Thx

Oh god, the Starboard. Had a beach house share in Rehoboth just past the lake for about 6 years in my 20s. The Starboard was a madhouse. Good times
Had lunch there in early Summer and have had many former students work there. It is safe to say it has grown tremendously since I lived down there my Jr. Summer in the late 80s. Then it was an "old person bar." Now it is full all day for dining and all night for drinking.

Reactions: bison13
Had lunch there in early Summer and have had many former students work there. It is safe to say it has grown tremendously since I lived down there my Jr. Summer in the late 80s. Then it was an "old person bar." Now it is full all day for dining and all night for drinking.
We would go to the place on the bay now called North beach (can’t remember the name in the mid 90s but it had great alcohol slushies called “Dewey Devils” and shrimp by the 1/4 lb, ), and nothing was better than very late night wings at Wings to Go.

Our go to in Rehoboth was usually the Summer House. If most of our house went, we’d be half the bar.

We would go to the place on the bay now called North beach (can’t remember the name in the mid 90s but it had great alcohol slushies called “Dewey Devils” and shrimp by the 1/4 lb, ), and nothing was better than very late night wings at Wings to Go.

Our go to in Rehoboth was usually the Summer House. If most of our house went, we’d be half the bar.
The Bayside spot was The Waterfront. We had UD bartender friends there. From the looks of it and stories from my students who are servers- THAT is what The Starboard now becomes at night (sans sea air and ambiance).

Good for the young folks. The more things change thank God that some stay the same. Summertime in Dewey is still the Bourbon Street of Rehoboth. Great memories

• Love
Reactions: Chickenman Testa
The Bayside spot was The Waterfront. We had UD bartender friends there. From the looks of it and stories from my students who are servers- THAT is what The Starboard now becomes at night (sans sea air and ambiance).

Good for the young folks. The more things change thank God that some stay the same. Summertime in Dewey is still the Bourbon Street of Rehoboth. Great memories
I think you and I have had different experiences on Bourbon Street.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT