ADVERTISEMENT

What we learned from Mushmouf

AWS1022

Nov 12, 2011
on the tailgate show (I know, I shouldn't have watched it, but I messed up and did). Our defense is only good because we haven't played anyone, Barkley has struggled this year, Bryce Love is the best RB in college football, Barkley looked ridiculous having fun with the band because he had a Pom Pom, Barkley throws terrible, UM won last year 49-10 (heard that about 5 times over and over). The backhanded compliments were flying all over. Tomorrow is going to be much more of the same. Enjoy it if you decide to watch because I learned my lesson.

The average rating of the offenses that Scum defense has faced (total offense) is 87 I believe.

I do hope the crowd has the Beav shaking tomorrow night.

Ironically PSU defense had faced better offenses than SCUM.

Reactions: acg116
CJF .... leave no doubt tomorrow night.

We need to win 20 straight against them by a combined score of 900 to 10.

They hate us and think they own us. Why wouldn’t they after the 9 game win streak and the horrific one sided officiating.

Leave no doubt.

Reactions: denniskembala
on the tailgate show (I know, I shouldn't have watched it, but I messed up and did). Our defense is only good because we haven't played anyone, Barkley has struggled this year, Bryce Love is the best RB in college football, Barkley looked ridiculous having fun with the band because he had a Pom Pom, Barkley throws terrible, UM won last year 49-10 (heard that about 5 times over and over). The backhanded compliments were flying all over. Tomorrow is going to be much more of the same. Enjoy it if you decide to watch because I learned my lesson.

AEYMHxJ.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT