ADVERTISEMENT

Where can we watch n/c thus weekend?

look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

Reactions: backdrft76
I have B1G+ fore both state abd all teams but see no listing
There’s a pinned thread at the top of the forum that has a link to a wonderful spreadsheet that @ItalianLion prepares for us every year. There was some confusion over the Rider dual, but it looks like that one will only be available through Flo Wrestling, which is also true for the Lehigh dual. If you really want to watch, but don’t want to pay the annual subscription fee, the Intel says to sign up for flo bowling because that vertical of the flo business allows you to subscribe month to month for $30.

There’s a pinned thread at the top of the forum that has a link to a wonderful spreadsheet that @ItalianLion prepares for us every year. There was some confusion over the Rider dual, but it looks like that one will only be available through Flo Wrestling, which is also true for the Lehigh dual. If you really want to watch, but don’t want to pay the annual subscription fee, the Intel says to sign up for flo bowling because that vertical of the flo business allows you to subscribe month to month for $30.
I believe flo rodeo works month to month, too- if bowling isn't your thing...

Are they all $30 a month or do they have a $20 a month "sport" that includes wrestling?

Reactions: Creek Side
Thank you. I am a very infrequent visitor here. My cousins wrestled. My sister's boys thru 3 generations have wrestled in the Erie area. One of her inlaws married a Brabender whose dad and uncle coached Erie Strong Vincent and Erie east. In the 1950s and 60s, wrestling outdrew basketball in almost all District 10 schools. Filled the gym in Warren., Titusville, Corry abd most others. All of these towns are about 30-40% as big now. Very dad for such beautiful country.
PAbis becoming an arm pit.

Reactions: nerfstate
Are they all $30 a month or do they have a $20 a month "sport" that includes wrestling?
I don’t believe the rate ever varies, but some let you do monthly, and others, like wrestling are annual only.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT