ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Ferrari with The Brunson, aka the 5-on-3 Power Play. Notice him quickly release when Bastida turned his body toward the ref.

Reactions: danoftw
giphy.gif

certainly seems like he will be a headache for Smith ... but he looks really really impressive so far on the mat

Too bad Anthony never got a crack at him, I’d have enjoyed watching The Champ dismantle him.

Other than his idiotic tweeting, the Johnson grabbing is a non-issue, I tend to agree with Askren on this one.

If you want to talk about male castration during a match, Jason still is the standard bearer. The worst ball smashing and smearing I have seen to date. I think I made scrambled eggs for breakfast after that match.

I tend to agree, with all of the tweeting and attitude, AJ has the potential to be a problem down the road. I am trending to think this was a good miss. The real miss at that weight is Braxton Amos. I think he will be a multi-timer and take out AJ in his path as well.

2:41 mark

You just gotta feel for the guy--sometimes this sport is just dang ruthless.
“Kaid will be out , more than likely his season’s over,” Smith said. “His injury was probably a season-ending injury. Likely we won’t see him for the rest of the season.”

Smith says it 3 different ways in the same breath, just in case people can't figure it out.

Will never forget Kaid Brock debuted by pinning Brewer only to get his season cut short. Now it's been back to back years of season ending injuries. Feel for the kid. Boo Lewallen similarly has been through quite a bit also.

Reactions: Fatmarc

Per article he is not back until Feb. 13, no PSU meet for him. They mentioned on FRL that Marinelli missed last week and likely this weekend bc of Covid as well. Hopefully we have our match next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT