ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Every single time I see that I think he is going to tear something in his knee! Just STOP it please!

I remembered a conversation with my Uncle, and Andy Matter and Jerry White, 2 former great penn State All Americans from the 70s, back many years ago, all of them agreeing at the time that if Penn State ever found the right coach, they would have a program of Dynastic proportions. I was too young to quite understand their thinking but sure enough many years later it's like it unfolded exactly like they said it would.

Note the Jan 13 fine print ... any reason Princeton would face Oregon State in Austin? Gotta think this is part of a Flo event.

Reactions: creamery freak
Note the Jan 13 fine print ... any reason Princeton would face Oregon State in Austin? Gotta think this is part of a Flo event.

I'm confused on how that would work. Princeton is at ASU two days later. Are there just going to be a bunch of random duals in Austin on Jan 13th? Princeton vs Oregon State can't be the only dual, right?

I'm confused on how that would work. Princeton is at ASU two days later. Are there just going to be a bunch of random duals in Austin on Jan 13th? Princeton vs Oregon State can't be the only dual, right?
Willie spilled some tea on twitter a while back: Flo apparently signed some kind of deal with Frank Popolizio for one of his events and the next day set up a “national duals” style tourney in direct competition with the one he ran last winter.

ADVERTISEMENT