ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Actually, no. This would exactly be "grow wrestling"

More events for more teams in more cities is "more" wrestling.
I either misread that or read to much into it..
When I read it I thought it was in direct competition(meaning same day) as the Rofkin event..
I'd like to blame it on being early but that wasn't the case.

I either misread that or read to much into it..
When I read it I thought it was in direct competition(meaning same day) as the Rofkin event..
I'd like to blame it on being early but that wasn't the case.
I think I had read they'll be a bit apart form one another in time, but I'm not certain.

Reactions: hlstone
..gave you BWI guys a shout out on the Bader Show this morning - end of episode 323 😆
You left out the part about being the featured guest on the show...
Animated GIF

Notable: Army is scheduled to compete at Son of Midlands in Iowa, instead of Regular Midlands at Northwestern.

• Sad
Reactions: Ski
Only sharing so I can say this: Another one bites the dust.

I was thinking of a few Starocci matches when his opponent tried to goon it up. Carter flipped a switch and went Cary Kolat on those guys - like beat down city. If Brands tries the stuff he did with Aaron, Carter might not be as understanding as Aaron - who just ended up throwing Brands on his back.

That’s a dream of mine. You can climb with good guides for so cheap down there

Interesting that he’s taking on the harder ones before trying to bag Huayna Potosi - but that peak is over the magic 6000 meter mark (often called the “easiest 6000 meter peak), so it’s got that extra cred. But Pequeño Alpamayo is no joke even though it’s under 6k meters

Last edited:
That’s a dream of mine. You can climb with good guides for so cheap down there

Interesting that he’s taking on the harder ones before trying to bag Huayna Potosi - but that peak is over the magic 6000 meter mark (often called the “easiest 6000 meter peak), so it’s got that extra cred. But Pequeño Alpamayo is no joke even though it’s under 6k meters
I would happily hike that in a gondola.

ADVERTISEMENT