ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

It appears tOSU didn’t win the Engineering recruiting championship 🤔🫣🤭😳

Or maybe they did, but just never fully developed their engineering recruits 😄
They all get quality recruits. They all do not develop what they get.
Apparently Ohio State's Structural and Architectural engineering programs are the academic softy programs where they hide the athletes who didn't go to tOSU to play school.

OT to wrestling ... but WTF is going on in Columbus?

thats-a-feat-of-engineering-peak-of-engineering.gif

OT to wrestling ... but WTF is going on in Columbus?

I’m no engineering expert, apparently neither are tOSU engineers though, but does it really take having to go to the Germans for a fix? To me that’s the most troubling part of the story. Well… besides the possibility of people being crushed to death one day.

I’m no engineering expert, apparently neither are tOSU engineers though, but does it really take having to go to the Germans for a fix? To me that’s the most troubling part of the story. Well… besides the possibility of people being crushed to death one day.
Could be the manufacturer of the equipment is in Germany. If so, it's for installations to be overseen by the manufacturer, but obviously this shouldn't happen. When I was in the Navy, the local contractor that built the radiation oncology vault (room) switched inside vs. outside dimensions of shielded walls and when the manufacturer arrived to install the equipmment, the room was too small. The entire room, with 3-6 foot high-density concrete walls, had to be demolished and started again. Usually, this involves several different aspects of engineering (structural, electrical, etc.), including radiation physics with design of radiation oncology (multiple energy linear accelerator) shielding. Even with all these "experts", crap happens...

You can delete your own posts.
Thanks Cali_Nittany. If I remember correctly, you helped me out before regarding posting media, but I have obviously forgotten your instructions : ) In this case in my frustration in not being able to get a GIF to imbed I missed the delete button!

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Thanks Cali_Nittany. If I remember correctly, you helped me out before regarding posting media, but I have obviously forgotten your instructions : ) In this case in my frustration in not being able to get a GIF to imbed I missed the delete button!

My bet is that you tried to use a link from Giphy. You need to make sure there is a .gif at the end of the link. The Giphy website can be difficult to work with. Tenor and Gifer are more straightforward.

Reactions: danoftw
No Spencer Lee listed in the probable lineups for Iowa vs Iowa State.

I think if it comes down to the last match and Iowa is losing with only 125 left... Brands pushes him onto the mat in a wheel chair if he has to.

42e237abf342eb363315efd2c822cd1b3d1b0bea.gifv

Last edited:
No Spencer Lee listed in the probable lineups for Iowa vs Iowa State.

I think if it comes down to the last match and Iowa is losing with only 125 left... Brands pushes him onto the mat in a wheel chair if he has to.

42e237abf342eb363315efd2c822cd1b3d1b0bea.gifv
With a firm face slap and low growl "I wish this wasn't how it had to be"

ADVERTISEMENT