ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Very little talk about the Ohio State president resigning 2.5 years into a 5 year contract at the request of the BOT and after some sort of investigation.

Well then, I suppose your story is credible!
Do we really need confirmation that someone is happy to get out of the state of Iowa?

200w.gif

"Penn State University has been a real leader within the sport of wrestling of providing wrestlers with incredible opportunities to pursue a world class education but also with the opportunities for current and post-graduate to realize their Olympic dreams. USA Wrestling owes a debt of gratitude for their unwavering commitment to Team USA," said Bender.

More like unwavering commitment to scoring points, and having fun, AmIRight?

Mind boggling Will Lewan stat. Flo mentioned how often he scored exactly 3 points last year. They botched the total matches, but he scored exactly 3 in 13 out of 28 matches. 10% bonus rate.

cAtcH tHe ExCiTeMeNt!
Well at CKLV he just majored a RS Fr for University of Nebraska-Kearney with a point to spare, so take that!

Mind boggling Will Lewan stat. Flo mentioned how often he scored exactly 3 points last year. They botched the total matches, but he scored exactly 3 in 13 out of 28 matches. 10% bonus rate.

cAtcH tHe ExCiTeMeNt!
I wonder if post-match interviews with him are peppered with the ubiquitous “just getting to my offense” response. And it would be true - just that his level of offense is lower than 83% of other AAs.

ADVERTISEMENT