ADVERTISEMENT

Will "Days of our Lives" get better ratings than Pitt bowl game Monday at 2:30?

Hopefully the Heisman winner is in the game, which may help ratings!

sPITT being their certainly won't

cmon guys, I know a lot about college football.

this is the national championship of December 28. can Pitt win another one?

or are they destined to be remembered as the team that blew the largest lead in college football bowl history?

Tune in! because no one else will . . .

Pitt would rather play us than play for a real national championship. Psychologically, we own them.

And I still can't figure out why 9nationalchampionships is not 17235nationalchampionships. Why shortchange your alma mater, sir?

Pitt would rather play us than play for a real national championship. Psychologically, we own them.

And I still can't figure out why 9nationalchampionships is not 17235nationalchampionships. Why shortchange your alma mater, sir?

When was the last time any of their teams won a national championship?

Pitt, of course, claims two national championships for basketball when they were still using peach baskets. Late 20s, early 30s prior to NCAA tournament. Football is only other sport who has won a national championship. So almost 40 years since Pitt has won anything.

"Other sports have won a variety of conference titles, regularly compete in NCAA championship events, and have produced a plethora of professional and olympic athletes."

Reactions: mn78psu83
And Penn State won a (real) national championship just a few hours ago.

Were you glued to your set watching the ladies play footie, Bob?

The football team sucks so women's sports fill the hours for the 107K recreationally challenged turds of northern Appalachia...got it.

so after all the yapping from Pitt fans, their team still ends up in some backwater bowl game no one will watch or give a crap about.
You people richly deserve it.
Despite her advancing age, Deidre Hall (of Days) is still kinda hot.
Days-of-Our-Lives-Deidre-Hall.jpg

I appreciate the kind words about James Conner. Enjoy the Gator Bowl. Kick the Dawgs in the backside.

What do you guys think of the new nationality room in the Cathedral of Learning?
I love the Nationality rooms at Pitt. They are definitely something all Pitt fans should be proud of. I will also say that despite what I consider are the generally good natured shots at Pitt football on this Board, Pitt is a quality school and anyone that says otherwise is not to be taken seriously.

Georgia will blow your doors off.

However, I hope it's close enough that your fat woman AD restrains from firing Franklin.

We'll agree that she's a fat woman. She won't screw us up as much as normal size man Pederson did to you.

What's the name of that bowl game Pitt's going to, again? I forget.

The football team sucks so women's sports fill the hours for the 107K recreationally challenged turds of northern Appalachia...got it.

Northern Appalachia? Really? Penn State has people from all over including Pittsburgh.

Nope. Unlike Pitt fans, the Penn State fans actually support all their teams. You guys should try it sometime. You can start with the football team since apparently more Pitt fans visit the Penn State board than actually attend Pitt games. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT