ADVERTISEMENT

Football WR Parker Washington declares for NFL Draft

I still have not seen one single poster apologize for Ellis Brooks, so no, I don't see it here either

We have a certain percentage of posters who just want to see everyone leave early even to the detriment of the team, and make no mistake, it always hurts the team.
It's about the kid not the team

• Angry
Reactions: NoBareFeet
I still have not seen one single poster apologize for Ellis Brooks, so no, I don't see it here either

Apologize for what?

He had a covid year. He tested the NFL waters and got cut. I believe he's on an XFL roster right now. If his work between getting cut and next fall doesn't get him back on an NFL roster, it's highly unlikely he would have helped his aspirations by playing for PSU in '22.

Would he have helped us? Absolutely. Would he have flipped the needle to 11 or 12 regular season wins? Very doubtful.

Mock drafts mean almost nothing right now. They're solely entertainment as fans are obsessed with what might happen.

Good. Wave Donovan Edward's goodbye then.
I don't care about Michigan or Donovan Edwards. I hope he does enter the draft. We'll probably get about 100-120 kids this year. Best of luck to all of them--they went to school simply to play in the NFL.

Hmmmm...... not sure how smarth that is on his part? Think he would be better off with another year in school.

ADVERTISEMENT