ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat #FantasyCollegeWrestling is LIVE!

andegre

May 18, 2004
Hello Wrestling Fans!

We are excited to announce that #FCW is officially open for the 2022-2023 season!!!

The major change for this year is providing the ability for Mock Leagues/Drafts, free-of-charge! This will allow people to play around with the draft process prior to their "real" drafts to get a feel for it, and also work on their draft strategy.

Also, the season projections for wrestlers (Top 300 page, as well as the list used in the draft process) have been updated to reflect the point totals based on the weekly projections (and totaling up those points). Prior seasons used a very crude algorithm for projecting points that was WAY off. Using this new model highlights the fact that just because a wrestler is ranked in top 2/5/10, doesn't mean they will score the most points. Number of duals and tournaments play a MAJOR part in those projections now.

Here's a link to the #FCW on WrestleStat where you can also find the same information: https://www.wrestlestat.com/fcw/welcome

From Brock on Super 32 thread

"Our sport is getting crazier by the second, Willie seeded and posted the 8U seeds for super 32. Please tell me they don’t do rankings for 8U. Who remembers the good old days when this sport was simple and less dramatic"

Me:
It's a shame WrestleStat isn't ranking 8U.

I do enjoy your site especially in mid January on...

ADVERTISEMENT